3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing exciting but comedy of situation and the laughs of self pity ...
Mc is a one man show ... with the assistant stuck in a revolving door hell of this job...
Yaaay! What a glorified way to start this game .... :oops:

That was some giddy joke on the Me, myself and Irene movie and other make fun of one self jim carei movies where dialogues and well written quips, dialogues make audiences smile and not fall asleep. I remember the strange hero beginnings of this game .. Mc flying to save some dame and get carried into some drama ... this here is surgical drama like that scrubs series without the jokes ...

D

Deleted member 1691628

Thank you. If you wish you can leave me a review, since I noticed many people who actually enjoy the game don't review it, and reviews are important nowadays to support a developer ;)
Yeah, at some point I may do that. I have never thought of myself as being good at writing any sort of review. I would like to reserve my thoughts until the story unfolds a little more first. That being said, so far I like the story and this is one of the few games that I have actually taken the time to read every detail wanting to know what is going on with each character and how each decision is affecting them. Later on I will try to remember to share my thoughts, criticism and perhaps point out some things that many games of this type (not just adult games) share in common that I really have despised.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

brownrice

May 6, 2017
I'm living with Rita how do you start ntr content? Also Aaron and Vanessa both want to date me but I can't progress after that scene in the pub.

Last edited:

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Games looks interesting. Its hard to find lewd game with decent idea behind. Looking forward to see more progress :)

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
Okay just started this game, onto first exam of Rita Maxwell, discovered her condition, but i can't seem to get passed the exam, i can literally do EVERYTHING and can't figure out how to progress :/

EDIT: OHHH fuck me, u have to click the clipboard in the top left icons....that is in now way explained in any tutorial or dialogue ;

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, I don't know about other people, but when I mouse over an icon and a word or phrase comes up, I expect that means clicking on it will do something. When I mouse over an icon and nothing comes up or the icon doesn't change/highlight, I don't expect it to do anything. Sadly, that means twice now, I've blocked myself from progressing by not figuring out the clipboard for a while.

Maybe just add a text on mouse over to the clipboard that says 'progress', 'move forward', 'continue to diagnosis', or something?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
0.0.30.4 has been released on Patreon.

An update for General Practitioner is available for download!

* Fixed an issue that caused some rooms in the clinic to prompt to the electronics store instead
* Morgan's blood exams won't pop up even if you chose not to perform them
* An unskippable tutorial has been added to tell players about the icon to press to end an examination
* Removed "Work in progress" signs throughout the game
* Aria Tate will now only come to the clinic if you hired Claudia
* References about Jack's phone number have been removed from the game
* You will no longer train with Kiko after fighting Mr. Xuan on the dojo
* Rita's photoshoot will only play if she's living with the doctor, as intended
* Vanessa and Aaron's "bonding place" intro won't play an endless loop anymore

Thank you for playing the game!

Be safe and healthy,

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
It would be also great if Vanessa & Aaron are react on player's choice - it's very hilarious to get their bar&beach scene when I have NOT met them previously.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It would be also great if Vanessa & Aaron are react on player's choice - it's very hilarious to get their bar&beach scene when I have NOT met them previously.
You meet them (or at least you should) at ray's bar before that event.
However, if you loaded an older save after the update, the game could go messy, because I changed how events start in the latest release to finalize the game properly (this is an alpha, remember).

The changelog states: WARNING: Many events throughout the game have been changed or updated to fit the Main Story that will be released between this update and the next one. Although save games are compatible, we recommend to restart the game in order to avoid missing any content.

That's probably why you deal with them before actually meeting them.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
You meet them (or at least you should) at ray's bar before that event.
If you don't altered it in latest update - bar scene don't allow to say something like "gtfo, I don't know you an don't want to deal with you", forcing player to stuck a bit with either Aaron or Vanessa. If I'm don't following Erika path it's really annoying as I can have nothing in common with those two and they're completely strangers for me. IMHO in that case you should add "nice to meet you guys & goodbye" option.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yomi Alliance - Where are we going next?

Greetings fellow doctors!

As General Practitioner is approaching its Beta and Final Release due in December, we started planning our game development future for the foreseeable future, and we're excited to announce you a few projects we have in store, the first of which will be Alpha-Ready when GP will be finalized.
2020 will be full of projects I'm very excited about:
- Yomi Alliance: a sci-fi Adult RPG/Visual Novel (see next)
- The Coroner Saga: Episodes 3, 4 and 5
- New DLCs and updates for General Practitioner, many of which for free
- The Devil's Shoes, a brand new 8 hours long erotic videogame
- The Interview, a General Practitioner erotic spinoff 6 hours long
While some of our projects will be announced on a later date, today I want you to know about .

screenshot0010.png

This project is ambitious, even bigger than General Practitioner. You can see informations about it on and the
Featuring dozens of hours of gameplay, you will experience a different game every time you run a playthrough, since every career choice and even your starting species will determine different outcomes in conversations, actual gameplay and situations!

screenshot0006.png

A project this big will need some time to be completed of course, and a lot of money as well. That's why we're starting the Alpha Early Access in December and we're also launching a for the project on October 31st!
Supporting us on Kickstarter and/or ensures us to keep doing our job: creating different kinds of Visual Novels and make you enjoy them for many hours for the months to come!
All Patreon rewards have been changed to reflect the new releases, so you can take a look to them as well, even though of course the Kickstarter crowdfunding is the best way to show us your support (and earn a Free Steam Key as well).
This month's rewards will of course play as they were intended, with General Practitioner last Alpha release access for 3$, 5$ and 10$ tiers. Next month Beta Access will start and from December you will receive your Yomi Alliance copy as well!

screenshot0003.png

You can apply for the Kickstarter from October 31st to November 30th, 2019.
A DEMO of the game will be available on October 31st on Steam as well. The demo will feature the first fours Academy Weeks and one of the first Away Missions. You can choose any of the four species and three genders in the demo and a career of your choice between Command and Science.

screenshot0009.png

Alpha release in December will feature a FULL Academy training section (about 20+ hours of gameplay) and every month we'll release further content with priority release for our crowdfunders.
We're very excited about this opportunity, we hope you'll keep following us, supporting us and always be safe and healthy!

Thank you.

Oct 21, 2016
I like the concept, characters and art of this game, and the amount of content is decent, but it is a buggy mess. Events not triggering properly, random crashes while trying to load a save, interface changes between patients (older examination interface is much better IMHO), trying out different paths that makes you go back to the grind all again...(Yes, I'm aware it's alpha version, but still.) After the third playthrough attempt I gave up.

The game has great potential, and I hope it improves better. But I'll sit this one out until it becomes more stable.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
December release will be the official not-alpha one. Restarting the game will be mandatory because every savegame will be incompatible as well. The game is more than 50 hours long with next to no grind, IMO is a little more than "decent" :D

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes