Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 08 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
UPLOADHAVEN link is down right now so it really sucks that nobody put the file up on MEGA like most have been requesting.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
My game crashed as I was finishing up speaking with the relative. Attached is the traceback, I have no clue how to read and understand this stuff.
Required Parameter has no value....
File "game/clinic_choice.rpyc", line 1381, in script call
File "game/rita_1.rpyc", line 22, in script call

Reactions: K56640

Midnight1234

Oct 6, 2018
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 08 Feb, 2020
Download the it here: General Practitioner [v1.4] [Bruni Multimedia]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Awesome, I have been looking forward to a port for this..Thank you.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is it wrong to have busted out laughing after reading the new changelog? I mean that's kinda awesome in its own way.

D

Deleted member 1691628

Yes because honestly best game. And shows the Dev (whos awesome) wants to continue to support :D
(y) that's what kept me interested in this game in particular was the attention to detail in the career.

F3nd3rgaming

Jan 26, 2020
(y) that's what kept me interested in this game in particular was the attention to detail in the career.
Ive owned the game for like ever i cant even remember...then i came back after all that time to find a fully fleshed out story and crazy events. Not to mention the awesome exams

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Looked up the walkthrough and on the half of it got tired from the amount of pleasing you need to do to have very little in the terms of the smut. Is this a realistic relationship simulator? You get one girl and go all the way through with her?

Last edited:

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello , i need to access some medical record of a death girl at the request of the MC sister\relative after an phone call....don't know what to do.....pls advise i am really stuck here!

Dudethe1st

Mar 15, 2018
Just downloaded this. clicked on the .exe and instead of General Practitioner, it loads Reinbach's This Romantic World. So, WTF!!! I don't even have that game. How does this happen? I deleted the download, downloaded it from the other sources and re-installed. still the same thing. Just...how?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just downloaded this. clicked on the .exe and instead of General Practitioner, it loads Reinbach's This Romantic World. So, WTF!!! I don't even have that game. How does this happen? I deleted the download, downloaded it from the other sources and re-installed. still the same thing. Just...how?
What link did you use?

Dec 12, 2018
have not played in awhile but cant seem to finish the very first exam (restarted from beginning). where do you click to finish exam? What am i missing?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes