3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
I'd be okay with playtesting and replaying through these sorts of games and finding all the details for myself, but the problem is that this game in particular takes SO LONG. o_O We really should not have to chug through so many empty days on a single playthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anybody got a full save file for just claudia ending i really dont want to have to go through all of that again
Very, very few have that done because most of us have no idea how to get her ending with sex.
Without a complete walkthrough its not doable by me.

Reactions: fugazi666

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So plague inc. was removed in the chinese region cause coronavirus mechanics, does that mean the commies will go after GP next?

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
Hello people, thought to give the game a try after a long time. I am confused with the navigation around screens, you use the mouse for click options or keyboard?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello people, thought to give the game a try after a long time. I am confused with the navigation around screens, you use the mouse for click options or keyboard?
Mouse.

jimmys

Oct 10, 2016
I am not that naive i tried the mouse of course. I downloaded the latest version 1.4, but when i try to click an option i simply cannot, I posted in case someone has the same problem or experience in the past, or how he solved it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am not that naive i tried the mouse of course. I downloaded the latest version 1.4, but when i try to click an option i simply cannot, I posted in case someone has the same problem or experience in the past, or how he solved it.
Then there is either something wrong with the game you downloaded or your settings have been changed.

When I put the mouse pointer over something it gets highlighted General_Practitioner 2020-03-03 09-22-40-92.jpg and when I click on it it moves to the next screen General_Practitioner 2020-03-03 09-24-52-26.jpg

Same with convo's General_Practitioner 2020-03-03 09-25-14-72.jpg

RayRat

Mar 9, 2019
Is the main characters sister a romanceable character. Great game, by the way. You are getting my money....and imo....worth it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the main characters sister a romanceable character. Great game, by the way. You are getting my money....and imo....worth it.
Yes but with out a complete walkthrough it is very hard to get.

Its easy in the beginning but to have sex with her you must choose the proper answer and if you even miss 1 then there is no sex.

I have ask and ask for a complete walkthrough for it but dev seems not to care about the one's who bought his game.

Reactions: Momon1995

quentdum

May 30, 2019
hi, is it possible to live with erika ?

I've finish the game, my last event with her was "i want to marry you but i need to stop working at the clinic..."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi, is it possible to live with erika ?

I've finish the game, my last event with her was "i want to marry you but i need to stop working at the clinic..."

I really don't know because the dev is not providing a complete walkthrough and its not in the other walkthrough.

quentdum

May 30, 2019
I really don't know because the dev is not providing a complete walkthrough and its not in the other walkthrough.
Yeah, indeed the game is very "complex" i played something like 1 year, maybe more in game in search of event ahah
the walkthrough is good but we still missed a lot of thing :(

Well, we need to hope for a new one !

Jan 7, 2018
Hi, is it possible to have sex with every female patient with a scripted plot?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm asking because the second time I played I totally missed one sex scene, "without warning", so to speak, but the visits are replayable so I succeeded after the second attempt. I might give it a try, if it isn't a waste of time...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not a fan at all of NTR, I see the tag - is it avoidable? What's the deal?
Yes just don't date Rita or make it where she leaves her boyfriend for you.
That is the only one that can have ntr that I know of

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes