3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Yes just don't date Rita or make it where she leaves her boyfriend for you.
That is the only one that can have ntr that I know of
You can also be forced to make Erika sleep with that bald board member that wanted naked pictures of your sister as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can also be forced to make Erika sleep with that bald board member that wanted naked pictures of your sister as well.
I only go for the sister/cousin and screw that bald jerk I never get those pics.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I only go for the sister/cousin and screw that bald jerk I never get those pics.
I always do it just to see the milf butt, also you are forced give naked pictures of Erika to that mob boss as well if you blackmailed his dughter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I always do it just to see the milf butt, also you are forced give naked pictures of Erika to that mob boss as well if you blackmailed his dughter.
I follow the school rules for that exam.
Anyway that is not NTR.

Sep 11, 2017
I'd just like to know why my Exam Average keeps going down even when I evidently do everything right. I've played this for months and have had to use console commands because apparently the medical board is filled with bipolar lunatics.

Honestly, reducing my exam average because I successfully diagnosed heart failure but apparently didn't give them a full physical or something?

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
in the game data I see sex scenes with sisters, but I don't get sex scenes with sisters, is there a way?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
in the game data I see sex scenes with sisters, but I don't get sex scenes with sisters, is there a way?
There is a way but it is very simple to screw it up but just 1 wrong choice.

I have asked for a walkthrough for just the sister/cousin part but never heard from the dev once this was completed.
Since no walkthrough was given now for how many months its been completed I have dropped all support for this VN and dev.

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
There is a way but it is very simple to screw it up but just 1 wrong choice.

I have asked for a walkthrough for just the sister/cousin part but never heard from the dev once this was completed.
Since no walkthrough was given now for how many months its been completed I have dropped all support for this VN and dev.
how to get sex with sister ? I have sex with all women, but only with sisters that has never happened

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to get sex with sister ? I have sex with all women, but only with sisters that has never happened
I have not idea because there is no walkthrough for it.
There are many choices you must make the correct choice and if you miss just 1 it will never happen.

Sep 11, 2017
I have not idea because there is no walkthrough for it.
There are many choices you must make the correct choice and if you miss just 1 it will never happen.
Hey, provided you're feeling in a helpful mood, mind explaining what you know about the Exam Average stat? Cause, uh, I got absolutely no clue. :confused:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
General Practitioner [v1.5.2] [Bruni Multimedia] - Original Size: 2.26 GB

Download PC (336MB): - -
Download Mac (319MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes