AlphaBlondie

Jan 29, 2018
General Practitioner v2.1

Compressed

PC -> Size: 647 MB
MAC -> Size: 612 MB

---------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are finding the small print

Unzip the file that is zipped in the attachment (gui.rpy), and paste it in the game folder.

Before - Line 66
define gui.text_size = 32

After - Line 66
define gui.text_size = 40
link is dead *sad eyes*

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not sure if this was mentioned already (I did search it, and found nothing), but why is there a part 2 when part 1 isn't finished? The dev also has a 3rd unfinished game. Does this dev keep regular rotations, and regular updates on each game?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Not sure if this was mentioned already (I did search it, and found nothing), but why is there a part 2 when part 1 isn't finished? The dev also has a 3rd unfinished game. Does this dev keep regular rotations, and regular updates on each game?
Part one is finished i guess

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
General Practitioner v2.1

Compressed

PC -> Size: 647 MB
MAC -> Size: 612 MB

---------------------------------------------------------------

For those who are finding the small print

Unzip the file that is zipped in the attachment (gui.rpy), and paste it in the game folder.

Before - Line 66
define gui.text_size = 32

After - Line 66
define gui.text_size = 40
Could you share again? The link seems not working anymore - "This folder is empty".

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is correct even though it does say v2.1 its actually v0.2.1 but the creator doesnt whant to add the 0. befor it
so the game aint completed yet since this feels more like a demo then a full game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is correct even though it does say v2.1 its actually v0.2.1 but the creator doesnt whant to add the 0. befor it
so the game aint completed yet since this feels more like a demo then a full game
This game is complete but dev said he will add DLC like content to it over time and fix any bugs that may or may not come up.
Any updates to the game should be considered as DLC's because the main game was completed over a year ago.

2 main and 3 or 4 add on DLC's have come out since the main game was completed.
General Practitioner: Emergency Procedures
The Coroner Saga: Complete Season 1 and 3 more for each season up to Season 4 so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: yep10 and sahadeva
Jan 14, 2019
I don't think I played past the Sister's Conference event. Was their ever anything added on the gay side? I know you could "romance" the boy part of a couple and even molest a few male patients, but I don't recall anything past that.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I tried the VN method during the gameplay selection but was unable to let the relative work with me/stay with me. I only saw 'unfortunately you cannot stay with me option'. I did go on a date with the icecream shop girl but she is not staying with me. Any idea how to get the relative to work in the clinic and stay ?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
well i found a repeating scene for the dev to fix

1688374942167.png

The Scene keeps repeating and i can't go to chapter 2 - family time

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
nevermind i fixed my issue, don't use the siscug zip and it works fine

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Seems like this dev had to re-brand and their web site and socials have mostly gone off line. Anyone know the story of what happened?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Seems like this dev had to re-brand and their web site and socials have mostly gone off line. Anyone know the story of what happened?
Did you not check Patreon where the reason is posted?

Bruni Multimedia is now Dodonovels
Greetings fellow players and doctors!

Recently, I was presented with an engaging opportunity that necessitated a shift in my current life. As such, I had to part ways with Bruni Multimedia and pass on the rights of ownership for all games and their licenses to another entity. Although this decision wasn't easy for me to make, it has opened up many doors of potential success moving forward.

Dodonovels is the new entity which will own all of my games in the future.With the idea of rebranding in mind, I believe now is an ideal moment to create a new name and logo for my games.

Updates and patches for all the games have been delayed a lot for this reason, and I apologize for that. With confidence, I will now take the lead again and you can anticipate more releases and content to come shortly. This is even with a few collaborations from some of the people who responded positively to my request for help that I issued only weeks ago.

What is going to change for the games?

Absolutely nothing, except that bug fixing and new content will be once more made available faster and sooner.
Does this mean you're no longer involved in the projects?
No, I'm still very much involved. The same development and ideas are still at the wheel and will continue to provide support for each game as usual. Something will change especially in General Practitioner 2, and the game will receive more and more content.
Do you still need our help?
Of course I do! Crowdfunding and early access is of fundamental importance for very small indie studios like Dodonovels, and the future success and release of the games depends on how well they're received and supported by the public. Without your help , it would be impossible to make all projects a reality.

Thank you for your trust and support during this transition period. It has been an amazing journey so far and I'm looking forward to what the future holds!

Sincerely,

Andrea

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's why I asked, the post doesn't say anything to help me understand.
They re-branded, and sold their game to some entity. What they did is explained in that post. They are no longer what they were called before, they are now called Dodonovels, and no longer associated with Bruni Multimedia which is that website, and social media names.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes