3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

metawe

May 7, 2017
Whenever I go to the clinic and an examination room I get this buggy screen now where I can't select anything other than choose back. If I try to use that patient ID in the "Access computer and choose an exam screen" I get python/renpy error as well.

Any ideas how I can fix this?
1689437787765.png

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, this was my quote. I think part 1 is done, but honestly, there is no ending. I have like a billion dollars but literally nothing new has happened in about 3 years.
I sent a message to the mods, asking if they could put add a link to the sequel and a completed tag
Edit:
Cool they added it

Last edited:
Reactions: StJesuz

Zaklin69

Oct 3, 2020
Whenever I go to the clinic and an examination room I get this buggy screen now where I can't select anything other than choose back. If I try to use that patient ID in the "Access computer and choose an exam screen" I get python/renpy error as well.

Any ideas how I can fix this?
View attachment 2772567
Select the 'choose' option and complete the exam perfectly. It may occur again, repeat it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did that and problem persists. Game looked interesting but this 'bug' is bothering me. :(
Saves are keep in 2 different places, 1 in the game folder and one in the appdata area for this game.
You need to delete from both places.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Saves are keep in 2 different places, 1 in the game folder and one in the appdata area for this game.
You need to delete from both places.
sorry i intrude here
but what should it help deleting saves
when it's the stats screen he have trouble with

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
sorry i intrude here
but what should it help deleting saves
when it's the stats screen he have trouble with
I never had the problem and just letting the poster know that there is 2 different places for the files poster is trying to delete.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I just started the game screenshot0002.png toke a look at state that what i find >?!?>
I did the delete thing still the same in both files so do i need to download the uncompressed or is it the game got this bug???

Last edited:

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
I just started the game View attachment 2957917 toke a look at state that what i find >?!?>
I did the delete thing still the same in both files so do i need to download the uncompressed or is it the game got this bug???
I had the same problem. Deleting the save files at the both places and not using any cheat mode did not help at all. It seems that the compressed version has a problem since the version with the problem was a compressed one. I downloaded the regular (uncompressed) version, played it with the save files made at the previous compressed version and the stat screen was displayed normally!

ThrumboJoins

Jul 12, 2022
How do i unlock upgrades for the clinic and hire new staff and such I'm still early in the game and can't seem to do anything yet with the clinic, and a few locations on the map seem locked/under maintenance do these locations eventually unlock?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do i unlock upgrades for the clinic and hire new staff and such I'm still early in the game and can't seem to do anything yet with the clinic, and a few locations on the map seem locked/under maintenance do these locations eventually unlock?
You have to progress the story to unlock more and yes all locations will open up during the story.

Reactions: FaithlessH
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes