1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Toisen

Oct 26, 2019
All right, for the life of me I cannot find the Shovel needed for the military quest.
Can anybody help me?

Bug Located! On the other hand, returning to my village before using the shovel allows me to start the quest and repeat the first stage as often as I want.

Reactions: RowenneTheGreatG

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
All right, for the life of me I cannot find the Shovel needed for the military quest.
Can anybody help me?

Bug Located! On the other hand, returning to my village before using the shovel allows me to start the quest and repeat the first stage as often as I want.
Ty for the bug report, I'll try to fix it next time.

Shovel = Golgashj's inn's attic

Toisen

Oct 26, 2019
Thanks for the help with the Shovel!

New Bugs!

1) You can dance on stage immediately after talking to the mercenary without going to get the dress.

2) If you try to take the "shortcut" to get the leather and choose the middle choice, the animation locks up right after she does her booty dodge show.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
There is a BUG??
I do not receive the 150 G from that rich man in my town Karsis.
Neither make anything in the Guild. The guy here can not talk with me even if I talk with the INN guy before.

Last edited:

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
A bug with latest military quest :
- entering the castle in Golgasj make the new path to South disappear, you can have it back by speaking again to the NPC in the Shovel
- trying to enter the Guild's tower to speak to the NPC after or before previous bug suppress the availability of the quest in the Shovel

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes