1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
It's Zoldus in the Inn of Karsis.
He starts the first military quest (go to Goljag, etc ...) and once this quest is done, you can go speak with him again and restart this quest.
Thank you very much, I can finally fix it in the next vers.

Regarding the slut level issue in the church, I think is already fixed (I didn't remember to delete a test event last time).
But if it was not that plz let me know, ty!

Reactions: lusciousboy01

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
This time our dear Rowenne will try to find a new way to earn money...
This DLC focuses on convincing a tailor and obtaining a dancer's dress.
I put a lot of effort into making a couple of events longer and more complex than usual, which I am sure you will be excited about.
You will also be able to ask for a loan and play the second stage of the church.
I fixed some bugs: first of all the hp ploblem when increasing the battle level.
(But I don't know if it work on old saves.)
If you will find some bugs please report them, ty!
As you will see, I did put in really a lot of material (The game size almost doubled), so even if the main quest were not implemented this time, I hope you will enjoy the new events and animations.

Thank you very much for you support!

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
Seriously, get rid of the harassing guards that are constantly stopping you and start to get on my nerves. Also don't put thousand high-hp bats to stop from progressing in the game. I want to play wankywanky game, not a via dolorosa et frustrationem.
Good suggestions! I will implement them in the next release, TY!

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
this looks like its falling into the trap of making a new scene for everything , and not having enough re usable poses and assets for smaller scenes in order to vary content more.

Blindi

May 21, 2020
This game has too hard Grind ... i take the cheat chest on bottom of the dungeon, but for kill 1bat i lost 90% of my life (i'm afraid for the players don't want cheat) for finaly win low xp and maybe a potion i can sell 10Gold ... what is the interest of begin with that

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This game has too hard Grind ... i take the cheat chest on bottom of the dungeon, but for kill 1bat i lost 90% of my life (i'm afraid for the players don't want cheat) for finaly win low xp and maybe a potion i can sell 10Gold ... what is the interest of begin with that
Don't worry, the cheat chest has basically nothing in it (unless it's been changed since the previous version). Unlike other games, this one the cheat chest only gives you a few fights worth of gold and the 1 stage up weapon and armor. The developer also mocks you for using the "cheat" chest.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
The ability to quickly click through animations would be appreciated. Especially scenes where we're just looking at some dude's dick. Even the animations of Rowenne we've already seen multiple times we'd like to be able to speed through. I agree with the comments about the grind taking too long. The overall game idea is solid. Thanks.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
The cheat chest used to give a tiny boost. Seems nothing relevant has been changed, thus I'll skip this "release" as being non-existent.

Zaros21

Mar 31, 2024
I liked the game, the concept is interesting and the end result could be positive. Of course, other games follow a similar plot and approach but this one has a certain originality and really entertained me! I liked the game's difficulty, but it easily frustrates the user. Even though I enjoyed the experience, I had no other option than to edit my save to check all the content.

Some things need to change for the user experience to improve. Some examples, without exhausting the matter: (i) you can notify the user when the content of a certain mission is incomplete; (ii) you increase the amount of money and experience that the player earns when performing activities, linking this to the reputation of the character and the village; (iii) you transform the potion store into an item store, in which you can access weapons, armor and accessories that facilitate the journey; (iv) you can reduce the number of enemies in certain parts of the map or reduce their health and attack; (v) you can make the village's evolution linear, in order to ensure that the player can access more content quickly and reduce the number of bugs that the development branch usually causes; (vi) you can use Novel AI or a similar tool to quickly create more accurate dialogue and descriptions; (vii) you can provide a list of "scenes" available so far, so that the player is aware of how much content he has already explored; (viii) you can improve the game overview to make it clearer what the game already has and what you intend to focus on. None of these points seem mandatory to me, but I believe they would make your game more enjoyable and could facilitate the development of the game.

To conclude, I really liked the female character and I found the plot original, despite having already played similar games. I hope you continue to develop this one and find ways to speed up its development! Anyway, good job.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes