• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
OK, just started this up and have to say, FUCK HAVING VIDEOS THAT IGNORE THE VOLUME SETTINGS.

I adjusted the volume in the options menu, and assume things will be fine. Hit start new game, and suddenly loud as hell audio starts up again.

I know this is a thing with my computer's audio settings that RPGM games are really loud at default 100% audio settings, so i have the headphones off when I first start one to avoid that. I know it's not really the developer's fault, but still feel the need to rant about it.

Reactions: rekon2 and sappho

CalKe$

Dec 24, 2019
I like the game so far in terms of character but the grinding in this game is completely imbalanced making playing really tedious.

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
ummm repeat events can't be skipped
I mean the legendary warrior can't event beat a bat without healing, why?
Well... There is a story that go around in the western lands: the first thing that you will notice of her is that she is beautiful, the second is that she lead an army like the finghers of her hands... And the third? The third is no more about herself, but all you can notice is your head leaving your shulders flying over that army!
It mean exceptional strategist, but bad at fighting.

Instant background! :LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky::devilish::p:geek:

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
How the fuck do you get gold in this? How is the combat balanced so bad? Pick carrots 2gp, kill bats that you can barley 1v1 for 3gp and chance of potion for 10gp, working in church earns you nothing, wtf. This is a worse grind than BDO

Reactions: cloudshoutarou

thrizz

Aug 27, 2016
Well... There is a story that go around in the western lands: the first thing that you will notice of her is that she is beautiful, the second is that she lead an army like the finghers of her hands... And the third? The third is no more about herself, but all you can notice is your head leaving your shulders flying over that army!
It mean exceptional strategist, but bad at fighting.

Instant background! :LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky::devilish::p:geek:
"it's shitty on purpose" doesn't really make it better, dude.

The game seems to demand an absolutely insane grind right off the bat with no indication of if there is actually a way to not pick carrots literally 150 times or grind a million bats which are insanely strong, and going by what you've said here I have my doubts that killing bats will be any easier even if I spent the four hours it would probably take to kill the 50! bats that are required to level up once.
50 of those bats who if you get into a fight with two of them can outpace your healing even if you do nothing but heal every turn, bats that you cant even escape from because your escape chance is insanely low. I got into a fight with two bats at full health and every turn I tried to run and they killed me.
I don't know maybe i'm missing something but the game sure as shit hasnt told me anything helpful.

if the combat is supposed to be impossible indicate it, if im supposed to do something to make combat actually manageable telegraph it, if combat is shit by design, get better at designing because that shit isnt fucking fun, man.

and money too, are you really, actually, truly demanding that players pick carrots literally 150 times? If so, what the fuck if not, how the hell do you get around that and maybe, I dunno, have the game actually tell you about whatever method that is.

Last edited:

Candycanez

Sep 7, 2019
So I've played the game through and think I've seen everything available?
Villager loan quest, completed with full 'discount'.
Built Pub, worked there, no progression.
Built Inn, blackscreens.
Worked at church 25 times (25 church rep, 50 slut rep) with no progress.
Opened gate with 'discount' in dungeon. Impossible monsters beyond.
Seen the GH up to masturbating the dick.
Slept at home to day 14 with nothing changing.
Picked carrots alot.
Peeing guy outside the pub.

On game balance, I'd suggest adding a 1/4 or 1/2 chance of the character attacking twice (since they have 2 daggers) and replace the shield in their inventory with a second second dagger (reduce the damage of each weapon slightly, maybe add some luck to them too?) Increase their base defense by 5 (half of shield) to compensate and increase her dodge rate to double what it is now, will make the combat significantly less grindy but keep some of that 'on the edge' feeling as the power of the character isn't fully reliable.
I'd suggest making the heals slightly risk/reward. Make it so that for every 20% health you are missing you get 2-4 extra health per heal (max 8-16)?

Alternatively, or additionally, Adding a skill that uses TP would also go a long way to help.

With her defense action being called Parry I did expect the action to have retaliation on being hit, perhaps something to consider? (maybe too much Souls gaming here)

As for the mercenary you can hire, absolute waste of time. 450 HP but no defense, you spend your time healing him to deal 4 damage per turn. If he only exists to open the gate then fair enough but otherwise he needs some armour (+20-30) and double his damage.

Mercenary also doesn't heal when you leave the dungeon so next time you take him he has the same health as the previous run.

Gold needs to be increased, doubling would help as would increased potion drops from monsters.

Lastly a bug report, if you go back to the capital with the king you can approach the religious side again and take the first quest a second time, but cannot turn it in.

For a 1GB download there wasn't that much content, which is less of a dig at whats available as I enjoyed the scenes etc. but file size will need to be addressed when you continue to add future content and is something I think you should bear in mind for future releases.

Overall, a very grindy experience but one which I'm excited to see develop, thanks for your hard work!

Last edited:

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
So I've played the game through and think I've seen everything available?
Villager loan quest, completed with full 'discount'.
Built Pub, worked there, no progression.
Built Inn, blackscreens.
Worked at church 25 times (25 church rep, 50 slut rep) with no progress.
Opened gate with 'discount' in dungeon. Impossible monsters beyond.
Seen the GH up to masturbating the dick.
Slept at home to day 14 with nothing changing.
Picked carrots alot.
Peeing guy outside the pub.

On game balance, I'd suggest adding a 1/4 or 1/2 chance of the character attacking twice (since they have 2 daggers) and replace the shield in their inventory with a second second dagger (reduce the damage of each weapon slightly, maybe add some luck to them too?) Increase their base defense by 5 (half of shield) to compensate and increase her dodge rate to double what it is now, will make the combat significantly less grindy but keep some of that 'on the edge' feeling as the power of the character isn't fully reliable.
I'd suggest making the heals slightly risk/reward. Make it so that for every 20% health you are missing you get 2-4 extra health per heal (max 8-16)?

Alternatively, or additionally, Adding a skill that uses TP would also go a long way to help.

With her defense action being called Parry I did expect the action to have retaliation on being hit, perhaps something to consider? (maybe too much Souls gaming here)

As for the mercenary you can hire, absolute waste of time. 450 HP but no defense, you spend your time healing him to deal 4 damage per turn. If he only exists to open the gate then fair enough but otherwise he needs some armour (+20-30) and double his damage.

Mercenary also doesn't heal when you leave the dungeon so next time you take him he has the same health as the previous run.

Gold needs to be increased, doubling would help as would increased potion drops from monsters.

Lastly a bug report, if you go back to the capital with the king you can approach the religious side again and take the first quest a second time, but cannot turn it in.

For a 1GB download there wasn't that much content, which is less of a dig at whats available as I enjoyed the scenes etc. but file size will need to be addressed when you continue to add future content and is something I think you should bear in mind for future releases.

Overall, a very grindy experience but one which I'm excited to see develop, thanks for your hard work!
Thank you, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I'm no joking! I'm really happy to read something helpful!
Your constructively written post is truly a breath of fresh air.
The game, as is it now, required me about 2 months full time to learn, apply and develop it.
The dungeon is extremely hard because I don't want it to be understimated, in future there will be more events requiring
fight and if you dont prepare well your MC from the start, they will be impossible, plus, you missed the spells that can be
learn in the Inn: if you could experience them you will understand that the developement itself require sacrifices to Rowenne.
Anyway if is so frustrating I'm thinking of adding a starter pack out of the dungeon.
Orbuss is a very difficult task to write at my level, so it may have some shortages for now.
I'll check immediately the Cardinal issue.
Before that I want to ask to all this:

GUYS PLEASE ANSWER ME IF SOMEONE ELSE HAD PROBLEMS INTERACTING WITH THE INN.

I have to know wich problem may have before try to settle it.
THAK YOU!

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
General Rowenne 0.3 bugfix-starter pack- win
Changelog:
- Bats now give 3xp not 1
- Farm now give 3 gold not 2
- Increased Potions drops from bats: now is 1/5 not 1/7
- Now bats can drop also 2 shattered items: ratio 1/7
- Return Stone don't bug anymore the game: can't be used in combat
- Cardinal Quest repetitive bug, fixed
- Inn black-screen issued fixed
- Now you can find a STARTER PACK in the dungeon, use it at your discretion
Thank you very much for supporting me!

In some days I'll udate here too.

GreatestDerp

Feb 22, 2018
General Rowenne 0.3 bugfix-starter pack- win
Changelog:
- Bats now give 3xp not 1
- Farm now give 3 gold not 2
- Increased Potions drops from bats: now is 1/5 not 1/7
- Now bats can drop also 2 shattered items: ratio 1/7
- Return Stone don't bug anymore the game: can't be used in combat
- Cardinal Quest repetitive bug, fixed
- Inn black-screen issued fixed
- Now you can find a STARTER PACK in the dungeon, use it at your discretion
Thank you very much for supporting me!

In some days I'll udate here too.
Where can we find the bugfix update?

Reactions: Kegji

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Thank you, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I'm no joking! I'm really happy to read something helpful!
Your constructively written post is truly a breath of fresh air.
The game, as is it now, required me about 2 months full time to learn, apply and develop it.
The dungeon is extremely hard because I don't want it to be understimated, in future there will be more events requiring
fight and if you dont prepare well your MC from the start, they will be impossible, plus, you missed the spells that can be
learn in the Inn: if you could experience them you will understand that the developement itself require sacrifices to Rowenne.
Anyway if is so frustrating I'm thinking of adding a starter pack out of the dungeon.
Orbuss is a very difficult task to write at my level, so it may have some shortages for now.
I'll check immediately the Cardinal issue.
Before that I want to ask to all this:

GUYS PLEASE ANSWER ME IF SOMEONE ELSE HAD PROBLEMS INTERACTING WITH THE INN.

I have to know wich problem may have before try to settle it.
THAK YOU!
I built the Inn, went inside, got the quest to check the nearby town for Mercenaries/Soldiers. Also saw the two NPCs offering Magic Spells for Bepis Rubbing. Could not accept due to low Slut Rating. But when I tried to go back inside after raising it, I also had the Black Screen issue.

There is some room for adjustments on the combat, I was a little confused at how tough the Bats were. Otherwise, this is a decent starting point.

Reactions: RowenneTheGreatG

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
I built the Inn, went inside, got the quest to check the nearby town for Mercenaries/Soldiers. Also saw the two NPCs offering Magic Spells for Bepis Rubbing. Could not accept due to low Slut Rating. But when I tried to go back inside after raising it, I also had the Black Screen issue.

There is some room for adjustments on the combat, I was a little confused at how tough the Bats were. Otherwise, this is a decent starting point.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I found that the Inn issue is related to the third village map, so have a blackscreen when there are both pub and inn.
If you start building the inn, you can use it even in this version.
Well in less than a week I'll release the bugfix-starter-pack free for all.
Maybe I'll shrink a little bit the time, hoping the patrons don't really mind for a bugfix.
Thank you again, very appreciated.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Got my 'Slutness' up to 500 -- no events changed that I could see.
Ground my way up to Level 2 -- Mana increased by 10 to 100 and HP dropped by 37 from 250 to 213!!! At least my average damage dealt has increased by about 50%.
Haven't done the inn or pub yet and I'm wondering if it's worth the incredible grind.
It's a bit like paying $100 for a Big Mac.

Jan 19, 2021
I can't build an Inn or Pub after two hours of playing i've got more then 300 but its not possible to create a pub. When going to level 2 the hp is less then in level 1?

RowenneTheGreatG

Game Developer
May 25, 2023
I can't build an Inn or Pub after two hours of playing i've got more then 300 but its not possible to create a pub. When going to level 2 the hp is less then in level 1?
??? Grab the Quest from a villager, a violet asterisk will appear on the signboard near the free space, earn 300g, click on the signboard and buy ONE and only ONE pub/inn-deed, go in your inventory and use the deed, same for the second one.
Do it only 1 at time or you risk to bug the game.

If the problem still sussist after this explanation please let me know, Thanks.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes