KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
1603757618157.png
I stopped by to comment how there needs to be a bit more indication there's thousands in the background. Make it foggy or something if you can't put too many units out. Cause it seemed a bit bizarre that we only see like 4 units.

I see ntr discussion and thank you for the heads up on untagged ntr rape, dropping the game and deleting from hard-drive.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
:unsure: Oh, so it's a Berserk scene. Gotcha.

Edit: I honesty wouldn't classified that as NTR. As from that description it sound like she exist only to be a plot device for the protagonist's tragic backstory.
She is also not even a romantic partner or a possible one.
And yes, i know the "Mom banging some other men" trope is still considered NTR. But at least in those the story revolve around that topic and that character. But here, she's literally here just to be killed off in the prologue so i don't think i care enough to even get upset by it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: for those who see this in NTR search, he removed the scene.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019

Edit: I honesty wouldn't classified that as NTR. As from that description it sound like she exist only to be a plot device for the protagonist's tragic backstory.
And yes, i know the "Mom banging some other men" trope is still considered NTR. But at least in those the story revolve around that topic and that character. But here, she's literally here just to be killed off in the prologue so i don't think i care enough to even get upset by it.
I never said it was NTR, i just don't care for rape, even if the girl is not a love interest for the mc.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Well, if he let us not to see the rape (and posible future rapes), exist a chance of I play the game. At now, I'm out. Rape is something I hate, and I play to enjoy, not to see things that I dislike. In fact, I think they can just kill her, rape is not necessary.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Hi everyone ! I'm the dev of Genesis and I just read all your comments in order to get feedback !

So first of all, the story is already written for a whole bunch of chapter already (30 chapters are already written as of now !).

Second, I can see that the rape scene has made some people unhappy and I thought about giving a choice to skip it but it one of the main important scene to understand the first motive of the main character so I couldn't skip it as of now.

But, I take all comment into account and I will make sure for people to be able to skip the scene but how should I proceed then ? Should I make a resume for it ? Because It will skip a whole chapter ? Or maybe I should just make her be killed and that's fine by me too. I just found that a rape would be a much more dramatic scene than a kill but to each their own I guess.

Also, it's only the prologue and I know it's short but I wanted feedback from it to see if some things were clunky or bad for players. I will make sure that the next release has more chapters to not let the players feel trolled or anything.

If you have more comments, don't hesitate to let me know and I will make sure to read them all ! Thanks for your time !

PS : Sorry, English is not my native language so there may be some errors in the game but let me know and I will correct them !

PS 2 : Laurie is not your girlfriend but your BESTFRIEND as stated in the resume for the game.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I just found that a rape would be a much more dramatic scene than a kill but to each their own I guess.
Yes, rape adds some drama, but a very cheap one.

I would have done differently and would have started the game directly with the appearance in another world, and all these tragic events would have been shown through the actions of the main character, through his perception of the world, relations with other characters. For example, a new girl who shows sympathy for him and he reciprocates, touches him and he has a kind of flashback. He begins to fear that the same thing may happen to her, that he may lose a loved one again. And so he needs to get even stronger or something. This will give a hint that there was some girl in his past with whom something terrible had happened. Later in the story, you can show these events, but I would not start with them.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Second, I can see that the rape scene has made some people unhappy and I thought about giving a choice to skip it but it one of the main important scene to understand the first motive of the main character so I couldn't skip it as of now.

At least stand over your work and just admit you wanted it added. Having her killed in front of you without the rape has just as much impact. You adding in the line she meant everything to you is just layering it even more on.

Now explain how this set up has less impact.

The evil character has sex with the woman in the alleyway who was the stranger and you still get your sex scene. The MC goes to stop it and he gets punished, the evil villain says you meddled in the wrong situation and you will pay a price, this lady's death will remind you of your actions here today. He goes to your lady friend whom is everything to you and kills her right in front of you as you look on. No need for the rape of her and if you wanted the sex scene use the character already in the alleyway that was being abused.

Your MC now carries the burden of knowing him trying to stop the evil villain cost the woman whom he was growing close to their life. If he survives he has enough fuel and vengeance to warrant wanting revenge.Notice the difference in approaches but both get the same message through, you just wanted it to go down that way and let the villain rape the woman you were interested in and end it on that note for first release.

Just stand behind your work if you wanted it to go that way. Simple, but don't make out it was necessary. There is always alternatives and I just gave you one which also let you get in your sex scene you seemed to want.

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
At least stand over your work and just admit you wanted it added. Having her killed in front of you without the rape has just as much impact. You adding in the line she meant everything to you is just layering it even more on.

Now explain how this set up has less impact.

The evil character has sex with the woman in the alleyway who was the stranger and you still get your sex scene. The MC goes to stop it and he gets punished, the evil villain says you meddled in the wrong situation and you will pay a price, this lady's death will remind you of your actions here today. He goes to your lady friend whom is everything to you and kills her right in front of you as you look on. No need for the rape of her and if you wanted the sex scene use the character already in the alleyway that was being abused.

Your MC now carries the burden of knowing him trying to stop the evil villain cost the woman whom he was growing close to their life. If he survives he has enough fuel and vengeance to warrant wanting revenge.Notice the difference in approaches but both get the same message through, you just wanted it to go down that way and let the villain rape the woman you were interested in and end it on that note for first release.

Just stand behind your work if you wanted it to go that way. Simple, but don't make out it was necessary. There is always alternatives and I just gave you one which also let you get in your sex scene you seemed to want.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Well, it is your game and if you feel that is how it should go down, then that is fine. Everyone can have different perspectives, and if you stand behind it and feel it was absolutely necessary, at the end of the day that is your choice.

I just feel with that happening so fast at the beginning, then it sets the standard or shadow might be a better term of who else will get raped in the future who grows close to the MC etc for dramatic effect. But I think I have gotten my points across and will leave it there.

Best of luck with your game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I dislike rape (more exactly hate it), and really don't mind if I know the character or not. I don't play games if rape isn't avoidable. If the game need a rape scene in the main story, I want the chance to avoid see it.

But this is only my opinion, and other people can be ok with the scene. Different people have different feelings.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I dislike rape (more exactly hate it), and really don't mind if I know the character or not. I don't play games if rape isn't avoidable. If the game need a rape scene in the main story, I want the chance to avoid see it.

But this is only my opinion, and other people can be ok with the scene. Different people have different feelings.
I dislike futile rape too but I guess, I should have seen it coming since I've been lurking in this community for a while and saw a lot of complaint about rape. I'm quite confused when I see everyone be okay with game like Corruption (which I find quite fun) because the character use a "potion" to corrupt the women but not with actual rape, even when it's not the main character that does it.

Last edited:

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
I dislike futile rape too but I guess, I should have seen it coming since I've been lurking in this community for a while and saw a late of complaint about rape. I'm quite confused when I see everyone be okay with game like Corruption (which I find quite fun) because the character use a "potion" to corrupt the women but not with actual rape, even when it's not the main character that does it.
Hi!Would u like some some player feedback? Check out the game Ravager by 4MW. Or Peaceful Life- Dom path. Players want to BE the badass and the one in Control. Good luck with the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I dislike futile rape too but I guess, I should have seen it coming since I've been lurking in this community for a while and saw a lot of complaint about rape. I'm quite confused when I see everyone be okay with game like Corruption (which I find quite fun) because the character use a "potion" to corrupt the women but not with actual rape, even when it's not the main character that does it.
Well, It's difficult to me that like a only corruption game (only if it is really light kind of corruption, like you gradually convince them to want to do things with you that were initially reluctant), and really isn't my thing games that manipulate other with magic or "potions" for fuck (that is really a rape, at least for me).

Also, as I'm not really fan of domination or BDSM (I avoid or skip all BDSM scenes, and only see domination scenes if it is really light, if not I skip or avoid), and dislike NTR, (and I ignore voyeur scenes, this is lack of interest, not dislike), what I can achieve with corruption is really little.

Sjohn99

Sep 23, 2019
Looking back I wouldn't play this again, at least not yet. Not much content. There are like 2 "chapters". But they are more like long paragraphs. They are not really chapters tbh. This release is more like 1 short chapter. 4/10 for story right now, basically its a meh and the English isn't terrible. Renders are decent. Could get better better in the future. I think there is potential here if the writing gets better.

To the dev. Just make her the girl friend. No one is gona have a hottie best friend who is obviously in love with them and not get together, just not believable, unless the MC is Asexual. It would also add more stakes for the MC if she was a GF. If you have a lot of the story already written like you said above. Have a native English speaker proof read it (cant tell if English is your first language) But its always good to have someone else read your writings to make sure what you are trying to say is clear and sensible, before you release. I will prob check this out after a few more releases, see if it gets better.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi!Would u like some some player feedback? Check out the game Ravager by 4MW. Or Peaceful Life- Dom path. Players want to BE the badass and the one in Control. Good luck with the game.
About Ravanger, I don't think that I like it very much, I'm not going to do any rape scenes and I read that it's most of the scenes (but the game sounds interesting at first when you read the synopsis). In Peaceful Life I play the love path, and I have no intention of trying the Dom path.

But as I say, it's only my personal opinion.

Reactions: AmerHST

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
About Ravanger, I don't think that I like it very much, I'm not going to do any rape scenes and I read that it's most of the scenes (but the game sounds interesting at first when you read the synopsis). In Peaceful Life I play the love path, and I have no intention of trying the Dom path.

But as I say, it's only my personal opinion.
No they are not all rape a lot of them you can be a nice dragon.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes