zabiha

Jun 21, 2019
Hi everyone ! I'm the dev of Genesis and I just read all your comments in order to get feedback !

So first of all, the story is already written for a whole bunch of chapter already (30 chapters are already written as of now !).

Second, I can see that the rape scene has made some people unhappy and I thought about giving a choice to skip it but it one of the main important scene to understand the first motive of the main character so I couldn't skip it as of now.

But, I take all comment into account and I will make sure for people to be able to skip the scene but how should I proceed then ? Should I make a resume for it ? Because It will skip a whole chapter ? Or maybe I should just make her be killed and that's fine by me too. I just found that a rape would be a much more dramatic scene than a kill but to each their own I guess.

Also, it's only the prologue and I know it's short but I wanted feedback from it to see if some things were clunky or bad for players. I will make sure that the next release has more chapters to not let the players feel trolled or anything.

If you have more comments, don't hesitate to let me know and I will make sure to read them all ! Thanks for your time !

PS : Sorry, English is not my native language so there may be some errors in the game but let me know and I will correct them !

PS 2 : Laurie is not your girlfriend but your BESTFRIEND as stated in the resume for the game.
man i think the rape in the first was a good idea and you should add more ofit later if the mc lose to someone or the mc can rape other girls too and i think i will support the game from now becasue it look good game with a good story

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The villain raping and murdering at the start won't ruin it for me, not every game needs to have the MC be a Gary Sue at the first scene, I enjoyed the Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones book and show (except the last season, we don't speak of that last season), but if it goes that route it would help if there was some assurance that revenge (be it raping any hot evil assistants of the villain and/or murdering any that aren't hot, or murdering him directly) won't take fourteen updates to even start getting to.
Revenge after something like that intro is a dish best served no more than 4 months into development. :LOL:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Hi everyone ! Thanks for the support for those who liked the emotionnal impact of the rape scene and I created a Patreon but I don't intend to use it too much for now, I want the game to be much more developed before taking things seriously because my main goal is to share the story I wrote with everyone and not the money. But I appreciate the support and I will try to think of a way to avoid the rape scene for people who don't want it (maybe add a choice for the rape scene that turns it to a kill scene or just take the rape scene out and turn it to a kill scene because I just want people to focus on the story and not a tiny scene.)

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Hi everyone ! Thanks for the support for those who liked the emotionnal impact of the rape scene and I created a Patreon but I don't intend to use it too much for now, I want the game to be much more developed before taking things seriously because my main goal is to share the story I wrote with everyone and not the money. But I appreciate the support and I will try to think of a way to avoid the rape scene for people who don't want it (maybe add a choice for the rape scene that turns it to a kill scene or just take the rape scene out and turn it to a kill scene because I just want people to focus on the story and not a tiny scene.)
You can leave it as it is, but only if we can turn the existence, not the life, of this villain into the living Hell on Earth. Not just defeat him and kill him, but make him suffer forever. Like a scene from the "Law Abiding Citizen", or the punishment of Prometheus. You can, for example, skin him alive, and then wait until he grows a new layer of epidermis, and then skin him again. You can cut his teeth with a file, pull out his nails, pour acid down his throat, depending on his survivability and physical abilities.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can leave it as it is, but only if we can turn the existence, not the life, of this villain into the living Hell on Earth. Not just defeat him and kill him, but make him suffer forever. Like a scene from the "Law Abiding Citizen", or the punishment of Prometheus. You can, for example, skin him alive, and then wait until he grows a new layer of epidermis, and then skin him again. You can cut his teeth with a file, pull out his nails, pour acid down his throat, depending on his survivability and physical abilities.
I like the sound of this. I really like a good revenge story, and the only thing I really have against rape is watching it (but in this case I think that a murder is enough, at least for me, unless you want a really dark story and a broke MC that doesn't care anything). Well, I'm really against the MC raping girls (and if it's going to happen, I'm really out, even if it's off-screen) but in this kind of story I can understand that the villain does this kind of thing, but I want to the chance not to see it.

Well if rape is something that will happen a lot in the game (even if it is off screen) I may not like the story. In fact, I do not play any game if the MC is the rapist (I don't know if it is the case). But it is your game and your rules, and posibly my taste is very rare.

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Second, I can see that the rape scene has made some people unhappy and I thought about giving a choice to skip it but it one of the main important scene to understand the first motive of the main character so I couldn't skip it as of now.
I understand. But we players can skip this game.

If you don’t want a shitstorm, then two good memory rules. 1. do not put a forced NTR. 2. Don't kill people close to MC.

Or if you want to expel people do both. ;)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020

If you don’t want a shitstorm, then two good memory rules. 1. do not put a forced NTR. 2. Don't kill people close to MC.

I can't say too much details about the story but in the next release, you will understand a bit more about the story and why this happened. But clearly, i'm going to give the choice to skip the rape scene next time but I'm not gonna hold off on the killing for story reasons.

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I don't think that the rape can enter in the NTR tag. But I understand what you want to say. See an posible love interest being rape for the antagonist isn't really an pleasant thing.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I liked it, but then again, I like darker stories, but the forced rape in front of the MC, breaking her in front of him, then killing him, and just letting it end like that and putting it out, I think it might have been a good idea to add the next sequence into this prologue before releasing it, and also if you are gonna Patreon this, the Rape scene is gonna have to go anyways, as that is a no-no on ToS....just saying....

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
i think that he already know that he fucked up, not needed to write about it all time here when he can see his patrons on page.....

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Need a hero to compress, just to big for my phone to download

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Also, would you be able to rape girls too? Or enslave or whatever.
No, rape is off-limit because of the taste of the community and Patreon rules BUT, your character have a power that may lead to something that will be used in a special purpose later in the game.

• Sad
Reactions: sabadongelov
3.30 star(s) 35 Votes