J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Queen of the Void!
I want everything to be great for her!
I hope that I will meet her many more times!

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1Ep.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: goberm

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hello everyone, Solensis here!
Here are the links for the Patrons version of the game with 5 new episodes (7/8/9/10/11) !

Enjoy the game and don't hesitate to give me feedback on the server !

Reactions: tombeir

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everyone ! I'm the dev of Genesis and I just read all your comments in order to get feedback !

So first of all, the story is already written for a whole bunch of chapter already (30 chapters are already written as of now !).

Second, I can see that the rape scene has made some people unhappy and I thought about giving a choice to skip it but it one of the main important scene to understand the first motive of the main character so I couldn't skip it as of now.

But, I take all comment into account and I will make sure for people to be able to skip the scene but how should I proceed then ? Should I make a resume for it ? Because It will skip a whole chapter ? Or maybe I should just make her be killed and that's fine by me too. I just found that a rape would be a much more dramatic scene than a kill but to each their own I guess.

Also, it's only the prologue and I know it's short but I wanted feedback from it to see if some things were clunky or bad for players. I will make sure that the next release has more chapters to not let the players feel trolled or anything.

If you have more comments, don't hesitate to let me know and I will make sure to read them all ! Thanks for your time !

PS : Sorry, English is not my native language so there may be some errors in the game but let me know and I will correct them !

PS 2 : Laurie is not your girlfriend but your BESTFRIEND as stated in the resume for the game.
ok making her be kill or just add a skip then add a text that say she been rape but we dont see it well we the player not the mc that was the story slay but we will not see it and add it so if they skip the mc never bring up the rape part fully like him say she was kill by a human monster or something when it will say she was rape and then kill by

well you see this was rape the part of there but the player never was too know because the mc blocking it out because how much it hurt him being so weak

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
A lot of people like her and don't worry, you will see her a lot more !
well i got a feel the king will be well evil in a sense and that king person is our best friend but after her dead she change to hate men and she blocking her memory or him block her memory and i hope we can save her even if she not our best friend i got a feeling she need saving it one of my instincts dont question my instincts they have make many friend and keep me mostly safe

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
ok making her be kill or just add a skip then add a text that say she been rape but we dont see it well we the player not the mc that was the story slay but we will not see it and add it so if they skip the mc never bring up the rape part fully like him say she was kill by a human monster or something when it will say she was rape and then kill by

well you see this was rape the part of there but the player never was too know because the mc blocking it out because how much it hurt him being so weak
He did edit his game so she was just killed brutally before your eyes, she wasn't raped anymore. He removed it because it received largely negative feedback but also because Patreon rules.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
same here... i don't know what to do after this
there only 3 possible one. this the end of this ver unlikely but possible two. you can click on something but we messing it 3. there a bug so even so we seen all it dont allow us go to the next part

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
there only 3 possible one. this the end of this ver unlikely but possible two. you can click on something but we messing it 3. there a bug so even so we seen all it dont allow us go to the next part
and for 2 again maybe we need to click then in a order

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
the update is smaller then i thought it will be but inly by 558 word i was hoping for one more game day but the story still good you get a small sence seeing if mc get corrupt or by something inside him but the you pick if him follow that path and there was one bug that i ran into but it because you was to follow a order one mess up dont allow you move on hope this fix later if this was script.rpy then i can fix it but it not so up to dev or someone who know how to edit archive and give the dev the fix ver so him can check it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't played this game yet. When it came out there was some controversy because there was an unavoidable rape scene, and since I am not a fan of that stuff I decided not to play. I see that scene has been removed, but my question is, are there any plans to add stuff like ntr in the future? As you probably guessed I am not a fan of it.

• Angry
Reactions: MarcelPappas
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes