rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Somethings I forgot to ask will the queen be part of the harem as in a permanent lover/ future wife because I was tempted to forget about Laurie when I saw her? Will we ever see the black knight again? Wouldn't mind having fun with her again and we could really use her help in the new world. Finally will we get to add those angel and some of those demon girls to the harem?

Reactions: TadStrange

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Somethings I forgot to ask will the queen be part of the harem as in a permanent lover/ future wife because I was tempted to forget about Laurie when I saw her? Will we ever see the black knight again? Wouldn't mind having fun with her again and we could really use her help in the new world. Finally will we get to add those angel and some of those demon girls to the harem?
First of all, the game is an adventure game, not a harem house. The harem tag means that the MC will have multiples situations with differents girls but concerning the permanent lover/future wife question, I have some ideas but I can't say much for now since the game scenario is quite long and huge.

About Laurie, I'm gonna repeat myself again but she is your BESTFRIEND, not your lover in any way. I'm not saying that for you especially since your message can also mean that you forgot about Laurie storywise but for everyone in order to understand that she was not a romantic partner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We will see the Black Knight again but I can't say to you when or how since it's a special secret function that I will add later in the game when it will make sense with the story. ;)

About the angels and demons, yes you will have the possibility to have sex with them after you defeat their suitor and only if you subdue their suitor (which will be based on a hidden variable linked to choices that you will make throughout the game.)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
First of all, the game is an adventure game, not a harem house. The harem tag means that the MC will have multiples situations with differents girls but concerning the permanent lover/future wife question, I have some ideas but I can't say much for now since the game scenario is quite long and huge.

About Laurie, I'm gonna repeat myself again but she is your BESTFRIEND, not your lover in any way. I'm not saying that for you especially since your message can also mean that you forgot about Laurie storywise but for everyone in order to understand that she was not a romantic partner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We will see the Black Knight again but I can't say to you when or how since it's a special secret function that I will add later in the game when it will make sense with the story. ;)

About the angels and demons, yes you will have the possibility to have sex with them after you defeat their suitor and only if you subdue their suitor (which will be based on a hidden variable linked to choices that you will make throughout the game.)
Well here's hoping we get to keep the girls. I personally like to keep all the girls to myself and make a big harem. I mean come on you made these girls especially hot how can I not want to!?!?!? It can easily still be an adventure with a big harem with all the hot girls at the end so here's hoping that you consider it please!!!

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Well here's hoping we get to keep the girls. I personally like to keep all the girls to myself and make a big harem. I mean come on you made these girls especially hot how can I not want to!?!?!? It can easily still be an adventure with a big harem with all the hot girls at the end so here's hoping that you consider it please!!!
You will have a special function as I said that will allow you to have each girl by your side for differents purpose but since I want my game to be storydriven, there will be some girls that will be a one-time screw or only there for a while. Of course, I don't push the idea of adding them later on for harem purpose.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Looking forward to the update in about 9-10 days Solensis. I'm glad you got patrons, you deserve it.
Thank you for your praise my friend! Normally I was suppose to get the update out this week but since Cyberpunk is on tomorrow and I'm gonna play it for a bit, I'll delayed it to next week.

Public version will have Episode 7/8 and 9 with a bit of lore and a new character introduced while patrons will have that + Episode 10 and 11 (with a cool fight in it!)

For more infos, don't hesitate to join the Discord !

Link in my signature

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Of course, I don't push the idea of adding them later on for harem purpose.
I understood everything you said except for this last sentence. Either way as someone who could potentially be a god in the end it might be possible to have a big harem with all the girls and be a harem god with all the POWER!!! But in all seriousness I don't have a problem in some games where you have just a one time thing with a girl and never see her again I have played those before, but those weren't usually all that attractive and it was just a way to pass the time.

Here is the problem I am facing. In your game however the girls are ABOSLUTELY GEORGEOUS!!! Seriously some of the most beautiful girls I have seen in a long time, even though most of them were masked in the hall the girls that we could see were like 100/10 on the hotness scale. So to leave any of them behind just seems like a waste.

But like I said before the story is extremely interesting and I will continue to follow it, but with the goal in mind of becoming a god it doesn't sound too farfetched for when we sit on the throne to have a bunch of women waiting in a bunch of rooms in the back.

Like I said before a game can be story driven and still have multiple romances and lovers that take part in the story, but what I was asking was for endgame. You know just to keep it as a consideration for the future to possibly have the player choose which girl or girls they want at the end or in the extreme case (like mine) all of them, where the MC is like "alright I am now the ruler of the realms, these women are mine."

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I understood everything you said except for this last sentence. Either way as someone who could potentially be a god in the end it might be possible to have a big harem with all the girls and be a harem god with all the POWER!!! But in all seriousness I don't have a problem in some games where you have just a one time thing with a girl and never see her again I have played those before, but those weren't usually all that attractive and it was just a way to pass the time.

Here is the problem I am facing. In your game however the girls are ABOSLUTELY GEORGEOUS!!! Seriously some of the most beautiful girls I have seen in a long time, even though most of them were masked in the hall the girls that we could see were like 100/10 on the hotness scale. So to leave any of them behind just seems like a waste.

But like I said before the story is extremely interesting and I will continue to follow it, but with the goal in mind of becoming a god it doesn't sound too farfetched for when we sit on the throne to have a bunch of women waiting in a bunch of rooms in the back.

Like I said before a game can be story driven and still have multiple romances and lovers that take part in the story, but what I was asking was for endgame. You know just to keep it as a consideration for the future to possibly have the player choose which girl or girls they want at the end or in the extreme case (like mine) all of them, where the MC is like "alright I am now the ruler of the realms, these women are mine."
Well, first of all, thanks for you praise about the girls. I've spend a lot of time to design the characters for them to be quite unique in term of physical appearance and personnality.

About the endgame, I can't say much for now because like I said, the game will be long if everything goes well.

But there will be different endings to the game that will be linked to the choices you made throughout the game.

I've added a hidden karmic variable to some choices that will decide which path you take.

You want to be a man full of girls? You can.

You want to focus on one romantic partner? You will be able to.

But it will all depend on your choices

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well, first of all, thanks for you praise about the girls. I've spend a lot of time to design the characters for them to be quite unique in term of physical appearance and personnality.

About the endgame, I can't say much for now because like I said, the game will be long if everything goes well.

But there will be different endings to the game that will be linked to the choices you made throughout the game.

I've added a hidden karmic variable to some choices that will decide which path you take.

You want to be a man full of girls? You can.

You want to focus on one romantic partner? You will be able to.

But it will all depend on your choices
A karma system hmmm? The dark side is calling me. Well as long as I get all the girls in the end I am fine and here's hoping everything goes well, 'as the journey has only just begun, the song has not yet been sung, the tale will not be done, until I have finally won'.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
A karma system hmmm? The dark side is calling me. Well as long as I get all the girls in the end I am fine and here's hoping everything goes well, 'as the journey has only just begun, the song has not yet been sung, the tale will not be done, until I have finally won'.
Quite poetic if I may say so. ;)

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i got a feeling this going be muli path and end so is there going be a walkthought even if the game ot point or not a walkthought that tell you what doing what go where like say i kick a dude a walkthught will tell me if the kick allow me to win or fail

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Oh please no. The game is already good with excellent genres, but please not this.
i think it best if we choise to be futa but only as a choise i dont think it will mess with the back story before no one knew who they will be rebirth as and everyone got there own kink and like and dislike so i maybe like futa but that mostly because of this thought if we all futa then it dont matter the sex the person have there will be less hated worldwide by hated i talking about in the past when women cant get job not now but there one thing futa in real world they cant have kid unless help by a doctor i think that sad

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes