Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I think about weekly or monthly updates, it is more about the download.

If u go for shorter but more frequent updates weekly/bi-weekly, i think it would be good choice if u go for 'patches'. So the players can download only the new episode, instead of the whole game, as larger as the game will become, the more taxing it is to download X amount of GB just for a short update.

If u go for large updates that is less of a problem, at least until it reaches 5-6GB upwards, than u should think about spliting it in parts, with the possibility to import the last save, so u can keep the download size manageable.
Not all have fast internet or have limited volume, they will certanly be thankfull for it.

For the build up of a community, even monthly is a frequent release shedule, so i wouldn't worry in that area.
Personaly i think u should work as it fits u best, make the episode so that u are statisfied with it, in terms of length, content and quality ect. The most of us know very well u can't force creativity or quality.
Don't be to fixed on a release date and if there are problems which will delay the update, be honest and upfront about it, the fastest way to get the people toxic is when ur lie to them.

Ur active here, which is certainly a good thing if u want to build ur community, most like a dev which keeps in touch with his followers, listen to praise, critic, theories ect.
Just be prepared that u will likely also face the more ugly side:
People which will compare ur game to others and criticize based on that, simply like to troll, some think they can shit on others work simply because it is the internet and anonymous so why not... and depending on the story, also emotional outbursts (posts) which will likely sound harder than they are intended to be...so don't take it too personal and don't let something like this discourage u.

Depending on the direction u want take the game, it would be a good idea to add ''planned tags'' in the op, so people see what awaits them. This is of higher importance if u want to add the more dark/niche kinks and fetishes.
As a example, many will be upset if u have a more or less vanila game and midway suddenly the dev add's rape/ntr/cuckold. For many player/suporters it will feel like a slap in their face, if something like this comes out of nowhere, like this was not what they signed up for.
For niche/dark content, it would be a good idea to make it avoidable, if u have planed something like that.
Also :
Avoidable = it doesn't happen, neither on- nor off- screen
Skippable = we don't see it, but it still happens
I just add this as many devs don't seem to differentiate between the two, but for immersive players it is importend.

Sorry for my long rant, maybe some of it will help u a bit.
Concerning the patches, I actually don't know how to do one for now but i'll look into it.

Then I will take my time to deliver quality content but I'll see how it goes concerning my work schedule.

Yeah, I know about trolls and such, already got my fair share so I'm not worried about that.

About the planned tags, I will not put some since I don't even know how the story will go after some chapters since I'm constantly imaginating it. But the content will probably stay vanilla with the addition of some stuff like Futanari or kinks like footjob and such but probably no furry nor beastiality.

Thanks for the advices and I hope that you'll enjoy the following update as much as you enjoyed that one :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
All right, I'm going to make predictions since I wanted to see the idle animations again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other 6 are a bit difficult to place on which angel brought them, they don't give you enough clues.
Well there are the leaders of the guardians, so they could take the most promising suitors under their wings.

As for the King/Queen of the Void they have nothing to do with the angels or the demons as far as i understand the story.

God/Devil said they created the guardians for the zodiac war. The King/Queen are a lot older, they knew God/Devil from befor they took over the throne.
At the very begining of the game where u see the last stand of Faust, u see the Devil/God as his followers, if u pay attention to their names, u also see his enemy and a woman which runs to him as Faust is banishing them into the void.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Free roam feature please
Stats & point system upcoming ??
By the by, playing on Android.
Free Roam will be added later since there is a bit of story to discover first.

Stats and point system are in the thinking but maybe not since the fights are all handmade and not RNG.

Happy that you managed to play on it !

Reactions: Paapi

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
i really loved the update, more and more i fall in love with the story of this game. I am a fantasy lover and i was not expecting a scenario like hunger games and i loved it (the addition of a new world and the possibility of killing or saving whoever you want gives a huge space of choices).

Even though we know almost nothing about the other suitors i have a feeling that the MC will find a strong ally in the "underdeveloped girl",she give me the vibes of a good person.

Anyway keep the good work Solensis, can't wait for the next update. :)
Thank you really much for your feedback ! I'm happy that you like the game :)

Maybe you're onto something ;)

I'll try to not disappoint you !

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
All right, I'm going to make predictions since I wanted to see the idle animations again.

The other 6 are a bit difficult to place on which angel brought them, they don't give you enough clues.
Concerning the Sins, I'll let the others discuss with your theory :p

The Angels are all pretty similar in term of look so I didn't gave any clue in order for you to discover them later but... If you think about the suitors, you'll find their angels pretty easily, at least for two or three of them.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Heavily inspired by
Well hello ! Thanks for the discovery ! I didn't knew that anime !

My inspiration comes from multiples manga (Platina End, The Rising of the Shield Hero, Code Geass, Mirai Nikki...) and from manhua (Solo Leveling, My wife is a Demon Queen...) but especially from my personnal life experience and reflections (all the suitors are based on friends of mine or almost all of them.)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
...content will probably stay vanilla with the addition of some stuff like Futanari or kinks like footjob and such but probably no furry nor beastiality.
Are we still gonna use the mind control ability? Also will the trans/futa chars be avoidable?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Are we still gonna use the mind control ability? Also will the trans/futa chars be avoidable?
It's one of the two main powers of the character so, yes, it will be used for fights and some sex scenes that will be optional like with the Black Knight since it will not be story related but only for sheer pleasure. But I'm working on a special system that will be linked to your "class" that will be totally new and add a lot more depth to the fights and the game.

Concerning the trans/futa, it will be part of the optional system so yes it will be avoidable and starting now, all optional sex scenes related choices will have a warning now (already updated the one on the game right now.)

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Here is my gallery mod .
Edit1-Previous gallery mod for genesis works too but i added change MC name option and made gallery look better
Join my discord

Last edited:

Evil Wolf

Nov 11, 2019

the king and queen of the void are the same person tho? just like split personalities and different gender ig.

Evil Wolf

Nov 11, 2019
question do we get a choice to not bring his bestfriend back to life? like how you said he can use his powers for good or bad, will we be able to turn him evil?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
question do we get a choice to not bring his bestfriend back to life? like how you said he can use his powers for good or bad, will we be able to turn him evil?
For now, there is a cannon story path with choices here and there (logic considering the quality and numbers of renders I do each episode), but if Patrons ask for that in the later time, I will add a Dark Path with a Karma system depending on your choices (In exemple, having sex with the Black Knight while she is under your mind control is a Dark Path choice but for now it's only an optional sex scenes.)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes