Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
These "episodes" still 5 minutes or less a piece, or has something changed? Not trying to be bitter or anything, legitimately don't want to bother unless there's enough content worth playing. I do not consider even a 20 min update worth playing.
Then as I stated before, wait for many updates to come out since it takes time to conceive a game that is not a sandbox one.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Slightly disappointed with latest update due to the lack of a combat scene

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Slightly disappointed with latest update due to the lack of a combat scene
Well, I can't put fights everywhere since the story needs to advance at its own pace but I was wondering, do you people would enjoy reading the light novel I'm writing on which the game is based on ?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Well, I can't put fights everywhere since the story needs to advance at its own pace but I was wondering, do you people would enjoy reading the light novel I'm writing on which the game is based on ?
If it includes images, probably will read

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Gallery unlocker mod for Genesis ch1ep13
Download:MEGA
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my
updated

Reactions: Paapi

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Genesis [Ch.1 Ep.13]
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great (if during the MC's intimate scenes) it would be possible to choose the actions (choose which of the partners is leading in this scene)! (as it was in one of the scenes with Queen of the Void)

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
I'm actually working on a better fight system that gives a pattern to the enemy so fights can be more enticing. I just have to find out how to put this up.
Trust me, fighting is almost wasting time and energy to most people.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
It would be great (if during the MC's intimate scenes) it would be possible to choose the actions (choose which of the partners is leading in this scene)! (as it was in one of the scenes with Queen of the Void)
I get what you mean but it would be too much work for simple sex scenes like those but dont worry, I plan to do this for Romance Sex Scenes in the future

Reactions: J1215

alex2341

Jun 15, 2020
I get what you mean but it would be too much work for simple sex scenes like those but dont worry, I plan to do this for Romance Sex Scenes in the future
Yes, romance sex will be good if with the queen of void.Currently it's more about a routine and lack of romace like french kissing and touching,hope that will be added.

Reactions: Solensis

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I hope that in the future you can bring back the girls that you defeat like Celine back to life, and just as a lifeless person but as actually having her personality back. Having fun in that mental room is good and all but to do it in their actual world would be way better!!! It will be really interesting to see if as the MC's powers grow if he will be able to do this. I for one would go full romance path with Celine and show her what real love is like!!!

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
I hope that in the future you can bring back the girls that you defeat like Celine back to life, and just as a lifeless person but as actually having her personality back. Having fun in that mental room is good and all but to do it in their actual world would be way better!!! It will be really interesting to see if as the MC's powers grow if he will be able to do this. I for one would go full romance path with Celine and show her what real love is like!!!
Honestly, I feel that would be such a killer thing to do, killer as in good. It'd also open up so many doors to development for the characters and the main character himself. Like, take the girl we first get to summon and call upon. She tells her story, you know her story, both the player and mc are thinking damn I wish we could have met under better circumstances potentially. Imagine her coming back and the world's reaction to her. Her presence is an impact in itself. Which is honestly really interesting in the long run of her trying to figure out herself and the MC as well.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes