Mar 6, 2021
Genesis [Ch.1 Final Episode] [Solensis] crunched

Original Size PC: 736 MB
Original Size Mac: 718 MB

Compressed Size PC: 313 MB
Genesis-Chapter1-FinalEpisode-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 295 MB

Genesis-Chapter1-FinalEpisode-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

@azher

Aug 22, 2019
i defeated the boss during the fight stimulation but after defeating my character was the one on his knee. is it a bug or is it how the story goes?

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Is the final episode the full game or a patch? I have a download of episode 13 and that one has a size of more than 3.5 GB.
But the final episode has only a size of less than 1 GB.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
So either I'm just special or there is a glaring game issue no ones talking about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been a while since I played this game and I've just started back up after the most recent update so I'm not sure how many more of these issues pop up later but it "looks" like I'm missing out on several choices and content due to some sort of code error.
I've added variables before and stated it in the developpers note last time so maybe start a fresh game and run through it until where you were to see if it's still bugged ? If it is, I'll take a look on it.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Genesis [Ch.1 Final Episode] [Solensis] crunched

Original Size PC: 736 MB
Original Size Mac: 718 MB

Compressed Size PC: 313 MB
Genesis-Chapter1-FinalEpisode-pc-crunched.zip: Workupload PC

Compressed Size Mac: 295 MB

Genesis-Chapter1-FinalEpisode-mac-crunched.zip: Workupload Mac

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -
The game was already compressed by myself so I don't think that's a good idea to compress it more.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Game is good.
Solensis add an option so we can skip combat. It pretty annoying to do those again and again.
Fights aren't optional due to context but don't worry, the new fight system implemented for Episode 15 let you see a pattern in the enemy movements.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
i defeated the boss during the fight stimulation but after defeating my character was the one on his knee. is it a bug or is it how the story goes?
It's how the story goes, don't worry.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Is the final episode the full game or a patch? I have a download of episode 13 and that one has a size of more than 3.5 GB.
But the final episode has only a size of less than 1 GB.
It's the full game, I learned how to compress games since I upload the whole game each time so that it won't be too heavy to download.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Interesting. I read on your patreon and discord that you're not uploading this anywhere anymore for anyone but your patreon, although this was a while back. What changed your mind?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Interesting. I read on your patreon and discord that you're not uploading this anywhere anymore for anyone but your patreon, although this was a while back. What changed your mind?
Well, it's stated in the comment I made to announce the release: It's because I worked so hard on this Final Episode that I wanted everyone to be able to enjoy the end of Chapter 1 together :)

Princearif

Jan 6, 2021
Well, it's stated in the comment I made to announce the release: It's because I worked so hard on this Final Episode that I wanted everyone to be able to enjoy the end of Chapter 1 together :)
We Won't get public release anymore? :)

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Well, I'm going to try it, the game really sounds me good, the only concern is about rape.
For crying out loud, Ravager, as the name implies, is a game where you play as a dragon, who rape, torture, murder, wage war, pillage and burn his way through the world. You can literally eat people (raises your strenght stat...) or rape them to death. While it isn't neccesary to do evil deeds in every scene, this is most definitely *not* a game for you. Please don't play Ravager and then start bitching and moaning to the dev that the game contains stuff you don't like. There are tons of vanilla games out there. Play those instead.

Plus there is a good amount to do ow yeah word of advice when you play the game at the start pretend to be nice to to the man at the start then you can bite his dick off.
You think biting someones dick off is something a "good" person (dragon) does..? :unsure:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For crying out loud, Ravager, as the name implies, is a game where you play as a dragon, who rape, torture, murder, wage war, pillage and burn his way through the world. You can literally eat people (raises your strenght stat...) or rape them to death. While it isn't neccesary to do evil deeds in every scene, this is most definitely *not* a game for you. Please don't play Ravager and then start bitching and moaning to the dev that the game contains stuff you don't like. There are tons of vanilla games out there. Play those instead.
It would be nice if you read the dates of what you answer.

Well, I can tell you that, despite your fears, I liking the game (Ravager). By the way, you are quite late in your warnings, about 6 months or so.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
It would be nice if you read the dates of what you answer.

Well, I can tell you that, despite your fears, I liking the game (Ravager). By the way, you are quite late in your warnings, about 6 months or so.
I did read the dates. What of it?

As for Ravager, nice that you liked it. Can't understand why you choose to play games that revolve around stuff you hate, but I guess that's up to you. I just hope you'll refrain from complaining to the dev of Ravager about the content in the game that you dislike.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes