Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Solensis Please add an option to skip combat mini games for us who don't want that cause it doesn't seem necessary for the story.
I'll think about it since it takes time to make a fight scene, it would be a shame to just skip them but if more people want an option to skip them, I'll add one in the future.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Maybe Punch him, kick him, slap him etc....
Well, you don't see that kind of stuff in a RPG Fight so I don't see why you should see it in a VN :ROFLMAO:

That's why I asked to make an option. I didn't say remove it. If we lose it it's game over. One time is okay. But more later it becomes really annoying.
I can understand since the first two fights of the game are kind of random in terms of pattern but now, I have a pattern system implemented starting with the final fight in Chapter 1 that makes it reaaaally easy, you know ?

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Ive miss 5 gallery scenes... There will be a WT for this game?
BTW Amazing game!
Without the rape scene in the begining is even better
If anything they're probably the scenes that have to do with if you took the dark path or not. If anything save at optional points and then reload and picks a different option. Like Queen has two options in her scene whether you are the one in lead and or if she's the one in lead.

Reactions: herreraaa

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Ive miss 5 gallery scenes... There will be a WT for this game?
BTW Amazing game!
Without the rape scene in the begining is even better
I have not planned to make a walkthrough for now, I'll leave that to the community :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: TfffT

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Hi everyone !

This post is to announce that in the next update (which is due for next week for Patrons), Genesis will have a new game mode I've been working on that will be called "The Tower of Memories". This new game mode will appear on the main menu and it will consist of two sub-mode.

The first one is called "The Parallax Tower" : In this mode, you will have to climb a mental tower in which you will meet different characters in a new original story. I will add one floor of the tower every update or every two update (It will depends on how much time I got each month to work on it) with originals characters that we will not see in the main game and that will be linked to this huge side story.

The second one is called "Mementos of Lust" : This mode is quite special since it's linked to the new 40€ Patron Tier "Royal Guard". Each Patron of this tier will have the opportunity to describe an original female character to me with her own little backstory and then, I will create this female character and write an original extra story for her in which she will meet the MC and at the end of this story, there will be a kinky sex scene !

In the next update, I will only implement the Prologue for the Parallax Tower sub-mode and one extra story based on an original character the Beta-Tester created with me that will serve as an example for the Mementos of Lust sub-mode !

That's all for now so stay posted and don't forget to support me on Patreon if you want the latest update !

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes