VN Ren'Py Genjutsu Gambit [v0.18] [Brellik]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
Is a good start, the HUB isn'r rly readable (Hospital, Ramen Shop etc. thing) and i think its AI Art? But i like it!

Brellik

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
+npnR7.png
Hello! I'm here to give you an update on the poll for choosing the two characters to appear as special customers in Genjutsu Gambit ramen shop minigame.

## What is the poll about? ❓

The poll is about selecting two characters from a list of X options. These characters are from various video games, anime, and comics. The two winners will be featured in the game as special customers who will order ramen from you and interact with you.

## How does the vote work? ️

The vote has two stages: a public vote and a patreon vote. In the public vote, anyone can vote for their favorite character. The three characters with the least votes will be eliminated from the list.
**And The two most voted characters in the public vote will also get a +10 bonus in the patreon vote. **

In the patreon vote, only the patrons can vote for their favorite character among the remaining options. The two characters with the most votes will be the winners.

## What are the results so far?

The public vote is still ongoing, but I'm surprised by the results so far. The most voted character is **Chun-Li** with **21 votes**, followed by **Tifa Lockhart** with **18 votes**. These two are likely to get the bonus in the patreon vote.
The three characters at the bottom of the list are **Widowmaker** with **7 votes**, **Princess Peach** and **Samus Aran** with **9 votes** each. I was not expecting Peach to be so low, but it seems like she might get eliminated along with Widowmaker and Samus if the poll stays this way.

## Where can I vote ?

## When will the vote end?
Sunday at 7 pm UCT +2

That's all for now. Thank you for your participation and support. Stay tuned for more updates and don't forget to vote for your favorite character!

Last edited:

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
I've seen a few people in this thread ask why some of the characters "look" like teenagers, and I think I know why - because Shippuden had better designs for a lot of characters than Boruto. I don't think it goes much deeper than that: Tenten and Ino have their Part II hair and costumes while being proportioned and written as adults.

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
Out of so many naruto games out there, so far I notice that none of them have a lesbian as the main character. As far as I remember we have:
Jikage Rising
Kunoichi Trainer
Takeis Journeys
New Dawn
Naruto Shinobi Lord
Naruto Trainer
Anime Odyssey
Tsunade Lesson
Sandaime Raikage: Ascension
Hokage Servant
Sarada Training
Naruto Eternal Tsukuyomi
Ninja Way
Naruto World Of Dreams
Naruto Family Vacation
Naruto Rise Of Yugure
Dattebayo
Konoha's Last Man
Sarada Rising
Shinobi: Forged Bonds
Reverse World
Karisuma
Living With Tsunade
Shinobi Trainer
Revival Of The Clan
Hokages Life
Multiverse Balance
Fallen God
New Hokage Servant
Ichiraku Ramen
Hidden Village Trainer
Naruto: The Cursed Jutsu
Naruto: World Of Dreams
Naruto Ultimate Sex Ninja
Hokage New Assistant
Konoha Training
Making this list I realized 2 things, 1. I think only 1 or 2 you can use the jutsu to change gender and 2. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING NARUTO GAMES!?!?!!?
in which one have good art animation and impotant ntr with Hinata?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes