VN Ren'Py Genjutsu Gambit [v0.18] [Brellik]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
just had a new prescription last week and they still seem like children to me it doesn't bother me i just find it weird a body of a 35 year old woman with the face of 10 year old girl
Then I would change the prescription

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

HollyBat

Oct 28, 2021
just had a new prescription last week and they still seem like children to me it doesn't bother me i just find it weird a body of a 35 year old woman with the face of 10 year old girl
Uh... when was the last time you've seen a 10-year-old? Is simply not having wrinkles the same as a child's face? I'm just confused what you're talking about.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Ekcho666

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Uh... when was the last time you've seen a 10-year-old? Is simply not having wrinkles the same as a child's face? I'm just confused what you're talking about.
just sounds to me like they're over compensating for something.. Wonder what that might be.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
i know this is an ai cg game and the characters look great but any plans to try and do animations? Because lately i only play animated games , and with 2 other Naruto corruption games being out there and having animated scenes , i wonder if there is any plans to add animations on this one as well , because if there aren't idk if i will give it a try or not , maybe i will but i like having animations at least when it comes to sex scenes

Reactions: Desuro and Tre023

mjuros97

Jul 19, 2017
Hello, not sure if it is bug, but Icant seem to progress with INO, the characters doesnt show any tip nor the content is done for her. any suggestions ?

Brellik

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Hello, not sure if it is bug, but Icant seem to progress with INO, the characters doesnt show any tip nor the content is done for her. any suggestions ?
where are you at ? Did you train with her yet?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GenjutsuGambit-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
The art looks really good but going by those tags current release will most likely leave me disappointed. I hope the updates will be good.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes