BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1653920660281.png

Overview:
Win rounds of Blackjack and watch your opponent strip--in stunning 1440p resolution!
If you win the match, your opponent might do more than just strip.
Meet The Characters (and please enjoy their butts)​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-29
Developer: Romantisoft - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

_28_al_crouch_ds_1 brn.png alan intro 00.png _32_al_crouch_rm_3 brn.png tbd_20_alan hj_8 nkd brn.png alan intro tub 02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Warning Extra folder
Why does your game have an extra folder named GentlemensStripPoker.app?
Your game has all the same folders as a normal Renpy game and even plays fine after I removed the GentlemensStripPoker.app folder. What is going on with this folder?

Is this some type of online link or something?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I like the game but, please replace the MC with a person not a man made of frosted glass. Also why when you win the game do you give Alan a blowjob not have him give you a blowjob?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Warning Extra folder
Your game has all the same folders as a normal Renpy game and even plays fine after I removed the GentlemensStripPoker.app folder. What is going on with this folder?

Sus.....
chew-squint.gif

Last edited:

rfox317

May 19, 2019
Is there a way to either substitute the player's look with another model? I understand a mannequin is probably easiest to represent all players, but it actually kind of seems to pull the player out of the scene I think.

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
Warning Extra folder

It's not an extra folder, as explained in the OP it's one download for both windows and mac. .app is a Mac extension (basically Mac's version of .exe), its how people on Macs launch the game, it just shows up as a folder in windows cause that's basically what it is, a folder with everything needed for MacOS to launch the app. Nothing suspicious about it. Feel free to delete it, its the same as deleting the .exe on a Mac cause it doesn't work and isn't needed.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
It's not an extra folder, as explained in the OP it's one download for both windows and mac. .app is a Mac extension (basically Mac's version of .exe), its how people on Macs launch the game, it just shows up as a folder in windows cause that's basically what it is, a folder with everything needed for MacOS to launch the app. Nothing suspicious about it. Feel free to delete it, its the same as deleting the .exe on a Mac cause it doesn't work and isn't needed.

Thanks Krolarnin I got worried when I saw folders named BackPorts and Email ;)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes