VN Ren'Py Abandoned George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games]

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games] - Original Size: 549 MB

Download Win (60 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just what dev is striving for .. putting all those hot scenes and spoilers out and about.. stirring the hype for .. what ever grindy half wit dame struggling depraved MC players will have to elevate to human standards ...

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hello,
the george and the medical degree game is abandoned.
I don't have the possibility to develop 2 games at the same time. The poll chose Harem Resort. Rest assured that the models are not lost and can be reused.
Thank you
Hello, just dropped by and saw this. Actually, I came across the name of this game through your Patreon page and found this via a search. If I may suggest, you could consider returning to this game in future. If there is one positive thing from this development, it is that you can improve your skills and gain further experience in your new game before you return and apply those new knowledge to this game. You could even make a completely new edition of this game with much improved graphics, programming, and storyline, however you like. Obviously, it will be years before you can do that but what's the rush? ;)

Anyway, that was just something I thought of when I saw this post. Hope that helps you.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ZL-Games

Great to see you soldier on in this cut throat gaming arena!!!

Made a REQ+ thread for the game and will make mirrors asap .. hope you get all the feedback you need ;)!