VN Ren'Py Abandoned George and the Medical Degree [v0.0.8] [ZL-Games]

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
CookieMonster666 e MikieB
Hello, Solved the problem. Windows does not accept very long routes. Try putting the game folder directly in C: and tell me if you still have that problem.
Thank you
Hi,
I tried it in my E: root directory, still getting the same error. Looking att the paths mentioned in the error message, there aren't even 100 characters in any of them. I even renamed the main game folder to just "G", still getting the same error.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Love system is like broken i still can't do look quickly undernath for Mindy even tho i got 2 love points and the freeroam system kinda doo-doo. I deleted after the Mindy. Sorry
I'm not 100% on this, but I believe this is a known bug. I don't think the Love system overall is busted, just that specific event. (I could be wrong, of course.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
I played this whole game waiting for the man in the Big Yellow Hat to come teach me a lesson.... never happened. F U man for killing my hopes and dreams.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

HAREM RESORT IN DEVELOPMENT
Hi, guys,
Today the poll is finished and from today the development of Harem Resort begins.
The bases are ready (main characters and settings.)
Obviously it will take some more time for development.
What do you think? Do you like the new images?

fauxplayer, we may need to get this marked as On Hold. It seems pretty clear (after a poll deciding whether to continue this game or start Harem Resort), George and the Medical Degree is not going to be further developed for quite a while, if ever.
Maybe ZL-Games would let us know for sure: will development on George and the Medical Degree continue?

Last edited:

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

HAREM RESORT IN DEVELOPMENT
Hi, guys,
Today the poll is finished and from today the development of Harem Resort begins.
The bases are ready (main characters and settings.)
Obviously it will take some more time for development.
What do you think? Do you like the new images?

fauxplayer, we may need to get this marked as On Hold. It seems pretty clear (after a poll deciding whether to continue this game or start Harem Resort), George and the Medical Degree is not going to be further developed for quite a while, if ever.
Maybe ZL-Games would let us know for sure: will development on George and the Medical Degree continue?
Hello,
the george and the medical degree game is abandoned.
I don't have the possibility to develop 2 games at the same time. The poll chose Harem Resort. Rest assured that the models are not lost and can be reused.
Thank you

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello,
I don't have the possibility to develop 2 games at the same time. The poll chose Harem Resort. Rest assured that the models are not lost and can be reused.
Thank you
That's a shame I do hope we get to see Milly and Mia again someday. good luck with your next project.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
@%!#%^@%^%

Deva said he would release the W.H.O.L.E ... G.A.M.E ... I.F ... DEVELOPMENT STOPS ...

@$%@#%^^#$

wHERE IS THE LATEST MEDICAL DEGREE VERSION AT ???

@#%^@$^%&

Yeah, I believe that's a bug. IIRC, 2 Love is exactly how much you should have with Mindy, unless you've made the wrong choices before. I'm not sure whether this has been fixed in later releases, since I'm not a patron so don't have access later than v0.0.5. (The game's actually up to v0.0.8 now, with v0.0.9 in progress.)

I couldn't agree more. 190% worth it, just for that look. :love:

BTW, this forum needs a slobber emoji. :unsure:
V 0.0.7 has been on SVS for over a week. How about you drop that version too ZL-Games ?
It's been out since July 21st on Patreon and I honestly feel the more content you make available the more interest you'll get.
Even 0.0.8 has been out over 2wks. I've never seen such a widely staggered release schedule on any game/VN.
Hi, when the pool expires, I will release version 0.0.7. If development ends, I will release version 0.0.8 directly.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
@%!#%^@%^%

Deva said he would release the W.H.O.L.E ... G.A.M.E ... I.F ... DEVELOPMENT STOPS ...

@$%@#%^^#$

wHERE IS THE LATEST MEDICAL DEGREE VERSION AT ???

@#%^@$^%&
Version 0.0.8
pc windows:
mac:
android:

Changelog:

- 1 New event Mia with hot scene

- Added 2 animations in the Mia event

- You can meet Mia every evening to have fun with her.

- Update italian translation

Thank you and enjoy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All is good and dandy ... please remember gamers are actual human beings behind computer screens and any humanity helps ease the hours of trying to escape IRL and enjoy your games.

They might not be the most trustworthy brave or cuddly bunch, but any sign of attention to your games directed to us gamers is wildly appreciated and shows the true colors of any good game.

HAve fun with development and pose them babes wild and fancy for The Love of Gaming Everywhere!

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
All is good and dandy ... please remember gamers are actual human beings behind computer screens and any humanity helps ease the hours of trying to escape IRL and enjoy your games.

They might not be the most trustworthy brave or cuddly bunch, but any sign of attention to your games directed to us gamers is wildly appreciated and shows the true colors of any good game.

HAve fun with development and pose them babes wild and fancy for The Love of Gaming Everywhere!
Fancy? look that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:D

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Updated OP with the latest version. ZL-Games can you confirm this game is abandoned? If so, good luck on your new game !

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
"
Hello,
Thank you
"

Hello,
Thank you