2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm a little confused, there's no monsters in the game? The premise sounds like some kind of pokemon/monster breeder thing where you can craft your own monsters, but then there's only humans, so like ... how do you have any idea about what powers you'll get from the matings?

Reactions: Jack_Raf

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
If it is, then sign me the hell up. We've had way too many loveless cash-grab ntr games lately, cool to see something unique.
as if lesbian femmc getting railed by a mile of dick and enjoying it after only the second rape is unique

Reactions: Creiz

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Interesting. I dont think ive ever seen a game, where you play as the opponents the MC meets. New take on an old "fight and get raped" formula?

Reactions: Lilifox

frzned

Nov 21, 2016
Review: Fun short game, the combat is novelish. Half of the story is actually you using your children to fight.

The defeat is just not worth it though (literally no scene and you can get their semen in an underground jail once you killed them). So you end up finding yourself manipulating the fight so you can win.

FMC has a childhood friend named A-kun who's she's in love with. And she drink aphrosidiac to force herself to fuck people around town. Complete "loyal" here start to finish -> no NTR regarding her. She doesnt even have scenes with other story related characters and just random peeps.

Happy ending for everyone involved except for (read spoiler below)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translation quality: Readable. But there's something weird with B-kun, he went from b-kun to breathe to breese to breast to breach to whatever and cant keep his name consistent through the entire thing. "He" and "she" genders are reversed, but everything else readable. There's no poetry involved.

overall i'd give a 7 because it's actually fun to play and read.

Last edited:

NoOne666226

Mar 18, 2020
Is it that serious? Deleting doesn't work?
Saikey sorry for asking but did you do anything out of the norm while packing this
Almost all files were removed, remained one PNG file (i think its corrupted or something, beacuse its name is ?/??.PNG and i cant open it) i cant change its name, delete it, or move somwhere else, and while i trying to remove it i get information that file doesnt exist ( i think, beacuse that information is mostly covered by error that file cant be removed)

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes