2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Wouldn't bother unless you've got some tolerance for the usual problems with MTL, an effort was made but it wasn't massive.
Exactly. I put enough time on it to make the game enjoyable.

I do have some really high quality translations coming up. But for obvious reasons they are less frequent.

Reactions: Rozenn and Karkhel

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Incorrect title. Correct Title should be "Get Raped" 犯られてきなさい (or han-ra-re-te-ki-nasa-i, yes I broke it down phonetically, so sue me.) would implie an act perpatrated by a criminal in this case, one of the sexual variety. Get Violated could implie unrelated things such as violation of privacy or rights rather then of a sexual nature. In my opinion "Get Raped" seems more accurate given the context of the game. Personally although not as correct I would of translated it as "Get Fucked" for a more interesting play on words with the title ;)

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Incorrect title. Correct Title should be "Get Raped" 犯られてきなさい (or han-ra-re-te-ki-nasa-i, yes I broke it down phonetically, so sue me.) would implie an act perpatrated by a criminal in this case, one of the sexual variety. Get Violated could implie unrelated things such as violation of privacy or rights rather then of a sexual nature. In my opinion "Get Raped" seems more accurate given the context of the game. Personally although not as correct I would of translated it as "Get Fucked" for a more interesting play on words with the title ;)
The idea is to match the DLsite auto MTLed name of the game to avoid confusion when searching for the game :)

(I’m not close to a computer, but I believe the current title matches DLsite name, need to double check)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ustar

marcjs

Aug 18, 2017
had a similar idea for a game like this but you control a curse inside the Female main character and you have to manipulate her into falling into corruption which makes the curse stronger giving you more and more control will have to add it to the list of things to work on :p

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Game is a fun idea but the scenes you get from losing are super quick and not terribly inspired. The number one translation problem is misgendering characters left and right (using he/his for the protagonist for example).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Anyone have a link for the original JP version? I couldn’t find one myself.

Edit: or, alternatively, does anyone know a way of removing the translation from this version?

Last edited:

michaelCC

Feb 24, 2019
i did the local and language pack thing didnt work... i downloaded a local emulator.. when game finaly opens i get this

Sep 2, 2018
I'm a little confused, there's no monsters in the game? The premise sounds like some kind of pokemon/monster breeder thing where you can craft your own monsters, but then there's only humans, so like ... how do you have any idea about what powers you'll get from the matings?
i was wondering this as well, it seems like a game more suited for monster or beast enemies

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
I'm a little confused, there's no monsters in the game? The premise sounds like some kind of pokemon/monster breeder thing where you can craft your own monsters, but then there's only humans, so like ... how do you have any idea about what powers you'll get from the matings?
You got a semen logbook that says what power it gives your kids in half english half japanese.

I wouldn't bother with the game tbh. Concept is good but the execution is half-assed.

Bingboi

Feb 13, 2018
Damn, that's an interesting concept for a game from the the description. gonna try it out, thanks for the post!

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Medieval peasant's children: Our lives suck, we are only born because our parents want more hands to work the field.
This FMC's children: We are born as the result of rape and for the express purpose of being sent to Hell to fight Satan.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes