2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Now this game if there was version 2 it be interesting play it. Except current version hero plot never continues I found playing baffled crap out me I was trying continue hero story and found I needed find more gem pieces? I was like what now. I clearly nearly finished the story and it wasn't enough.

In future developers could you make journal in game so it log what is missing, Nursery option so you can send your kid do actual good in remake village. Heroine level up feature with benefits to character: erotic skill, or homemaking skill or hero skills? It really missing from the game.
I would loved if she knew how use fishing skill to fish out well miraculous items.

Plot spoiler: Caretaker becomes a villain was really lame. She or he was plotting NTR heroine's dad I found that strange incest was missing from tag. Makes it kind of strange you know heroine tale because it places older woman and lame hero dad who creates heroine character.

Another point of interest: Are they staying there or are relocating to new location. After every demon lord defeat the location where hero base technically hero's base is destroyed. It felt location cheap.

Sex for heroine "Raunchy" somehow I don't know if was incest if we think gray haired dude was step dad figure in story, because if anyone does subplot with brothel and or cheat method side steps it completely. There Hero in story who actually well bigger penis then Heroine's got crush on in Japan lore it considered Stink/Sweat fetish or manly scent which would cut deeply for some women who middle age to that MiLF standard. Who eighteen to twenties don't understand this fetish they call it stink or gym socks stink.

Sex graphics was wow and artist should pat his back he or she really amazed me. Just animation of first interchange of women being robots and general knowledge of women not able to have orgasms impossible. :eek: It does show up later but it missed its point though.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Some very important parts are not translated. Creating a name is pointless if that section isn't translated. Also, the SAVE and LOAD features, as well as a few others, are not translated.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
How do I fix the Json Items / System files? They don't seem to be configured correctly and won't work properly in save editors.

pashax

Aug 13, 2020
How do I fix the Json Items / System files? They don't seem to be configured correctly and won't work properly in save editors.
Open the files in Notepad or whichever text editor you prefer, and save them in UTF-8 format without BOM (byte order mark).

Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
the translation is super bad, ive reach the part where MC fking with strongest man on the planet or something. and nothing on the story i can understand about.
the cringest part of the translation for me is that i cant even understand the relationship between all these characters who live under the same roof.
are they family ? are they neighbours ? or are they even related at all ? is this incest game ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Space_Cow99

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Get v1.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 579 MB/149 MB :

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
is pregnancy a mechanic or just an ending
It’s a mechanic, but there isn’t really any pregnancy content to go with it. Each time the MC has sex, she fills her womb up 25%, and at 100% she becomes “pregnant,” but she doesn’t show, and the witch magics the child out of her womb.

Wander234567

May 23, 2023
It’s a mechanic, but there isn’t really any pregnancy content to go with it. Each time the MC has sex, she fills her womb up 25%, and at 100% she becomes “pregnant,” but she doesn’t show, and the witch magics the child out of her womb.
Well still count as nothing for me

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes