2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
what's with the RPGM games and the heavy obsession with NTR
The same with Loli... They want to bait a certain subset of degenerates because they'll pay for anything, regardless of the quality, as long as a sliver of their fetish is included.

Feb 11, 2021
Have you solved the problem? I got the same issue at that scene, black screen, I tried to download from different sources as others suggested but nothing changed :/
no, unfortunately not. and nobody says anything about it, nobody seems to be interested in the problem. :cry:

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
this sounds like an ok premise compared to "big boobed new adventure sets out to be a hero and fights rapists ogres, goblins and more!"

May 5, 2022
Where's the pregnancy content she gives birth off screen and after looking at the full save gallery i can only see one scene.
Oh yeah, the pregnancy content here is very lacking.
She will get pregnant when her womb gets 100% filled with semen. After that, you need to talk with the pink hair girl who will make her give birth. However the worst part is that there is no birth scene :cautious:. The game will just keeping skipping all "birth" scenes.
Yeah, I know. It is kinda sad seeing a game focused on impregnantion/pregnancy and it does not even has one single birth scene :poop:

Maken512

Oct 16, 2021
Hello all,
I have this pic stuck at the top right and can't find a way to remove it. It appeared since Moccha first sex with Beese.
I tried to save & load, shutdown & load, trigger sex scene and even looked at the variables in the save file but can't find anything that might point to it. Any ideas ?
EDIT : solved the issue by watching the same scene in the recollection room (without spamming 'enter')

1665604825909.png

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
EDIT : solved the issue by watching the same scene in the recollection room (without spamming 'enter')
Yeah, same thing if you get audio from a sex scene stuck on repeat. RPGM doesn’t like it when you go through things too quickly.

Reactions: Maken512

Meidas2

Aug 31, 2022
there is something seriously wrong with combat. it lags considerably. if anyone knows a workaround itd be appreciated.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is anyone experiencing sex sound loop?
That happens when you go through the sex scene too fast—it's like RPGM can't keep up, so it gets stuck.

To fix it, go through another scene with audio (e.g. in the replay hub), and this time go through it more slowly.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes