2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Will update the translation solving the bread issue. Let me know what others frequents errors there are.

Reactions: pizbia

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
The names are a bit confusing, is this e-kun and Orsa the same guy? The dark haired guy? Is he your BF from the start?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
The names are a bit confusing, is this e-kun and Orsa the same guy? The dark haired guy? Is he your BF from the start?
The MTL in this game is actually pretty decent, except he and she get mixed up and the names are kinda wack. E-kun is Orsa, Bee is Beese

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 2022686
Gonna need better MTL than that, most gameplay essential menus are left untranslated.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll post and updated version fixing this issue as well. Probably later today.

Edit: Try this updated translation. I had to touch some very sensitive stuff so there is a chance the game could break. Let me know if there is any issues with it.

Last edited:

smalltank

Feb 17, 2021
Edit: Try this updated translation. I had to touch some very sensitive stuff so there is a chance the game could break. Let me know if there is any issues with it.
Now you can read "Save" and "Load" without knowing the kanas, but the menu is still completely unusable.

Game_W3FDo6xdjY.png

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Now you can read "Save" and "Load" without knowing the kanas, but the menu is still completely unusable.

View attachment 2023230
Thanks for the screenshot. I’ll search for those words. Also, I couldn’t find any “bread” issues. Not sure if ppl were just randomly hating on the MTL or if it was true.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How do you even do a MTL? Like what/how many files do you have to run through your program. Anyway, I’ve been wanting to try my hand at a manual translation of one of these, so if I could get my hands on a human-readable document (i.e. if I don’t have to sift through a .json in NotePad), I could get working on it, though it might take a little longer than MTL.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
other than the tedious combat, this was a pleasant surprise. For anyone stuck after clearing demon maps, keep going to the southern area map, that's where it all continues. After initial house, next area is NW, then E, then N but E side of that N part, and then N or N area.

smalltank

Feb 17, 2021
Try this new file please. This was something I really didn't want to touch because they literally look like code commands, but let's try it anyway.
The "Strategy" menu is still the same as before, and now I'm getting errors while in combat:

Game_WIklMg9la7.png

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes