VN Ren'Py Getting Intimate [Ch.1 Upd.1&2] [MangoWorks]

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I'm very interested to see how it looks in the next update. From what I saw several posts above I prefer the original look of Stella.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Getting Intimate [Ch.1 Upd.1&2] [MangoWorks]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Was gonna play this one soon. But after reading the Devlog do you guys think it's better to wait for Update 2 before I try this game?

Reactions: buktccbfc71

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Getting Intimate [Ch.1] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.​
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Update pls

MangoWorks

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2022
Hi dev, i am supporting your game on patreon, and not as a low lvl. Can you give me a reason to continue my support to you
when any pirate on this forum gains access the same day as i?
Hello.

What you say is true. Patreon benefits compliance is something we've talked about in DevLogs, and obviously, the benefits aren't there for nothing.

Our intention is to switch to the model proposed in the Patreon tiers, but for now, we believe that the best thing for the future of the game is to reach as many people as possible. We should've talked about this.

Future updates should align with the Patreon benefits. However, I must say the release will be made public after a while. At least for the first releases.

I'm sorry about this, but we can't give you reasons or force you to support us. We can only keep dedicating ourselves to making the game. No matter what decision you make, thank you for your support.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hello.

What you say is true. Patreon benefits compliance is something we've talked about in DevLogs, and obviously, the benefits aren't there for nothing.

Our intention is to switch to the model proposed in the Patreon tiers, but for now, we believe that the best thing for the future of the game is to reach as many people as possible. We should've talked about this.

Future updates should align with the Patreon benefits. However, I must say the release will be made public after a while. At least for the first releases.

I'm sorry about this, but we can't give you reasons or force you to support us. We can only keep dedicating ourselves to making the game. No matter what decision you make, thank you for your support.
Sure you do you. I have now switched my sub to the lowest lvl if that´s what you want.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes