• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Getting Intimate [Ch.1 Upd.1&2] [MangoWorks]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
Wonderfully done first chapter. Beautiful characters (of course Erika is the best ;)). I hope the next chapter comes soon because I can't wait to see what happens next ... (y) (y) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MangoWorks
Sep 3, 2020
Not at all! Animation frames are omitted. In case you are interested, they were about 600-700 additional renderings.

That is our intention. We want to implement a lot of branching in the game.
hello I would like to know if the Harem or sex scenes are optional

I don't like forced content does this game have Solo Routes

I would like to know before I download thank you

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
MangoWorks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game is MC moving in with a long lost bff of his ma.
We got basically story bits from some plots we enjoy around here:
The one girl MC meets while younger - moves away with whole family never to be heard or seen againYesterday crossroads. The mom diagnosed with terrible disese. MC skips college to do any odd job to pitch inBeyond tomorrow. MC gets a second chance by this babe who offers him her homeAlterrnate existence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
great preview pics.
does the game have a story or is it walk from A to B and fuck C?
The MC is single and broke both emotionally and financially - you are not forced into anything.
There is this invitation for MC to move with some hotties.
Why tear their hearts out and refuse?
I don't like forced content
You meanie!
Sometimes you have to give and give instead of receiving.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Game is MC moving in with a long lost bff of his ma.
We got basically story bits from some plots we enjoy around here:
The one girl MC meets while younger - moves away with whole family never to be heard or seen againYesterday crossroads. The mom diagnosed with terrible disese. MC skips college to do any odd job to pitch inBeyond tomorrow. MC gets a second chance by this babe who offers him her homeAlterrnate existence.

There is this invitation for MC to move with some hoties. Why tear their hearts out and refuse?

You meanie! Sometimes you have to give and give instead of receiving.
hello little brother it's been a while:giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A hot second ... wanted to see if life had some hope left out there.
hello little brother it's been a while:giggle:
1706811904962.png
MC moves outta his home town becasue there is nothing left for him there .. at all.
MC is alone and this Alternate Existence plot unfolds where MC jumps to the opportunity to move out and start anew with someone he had not seen or heard from in ages.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes