VN Ren'Py Getting Intimate [Ch.1 Upd.1&2] [MangoWorks]

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
There are over 2000 games tagged with incest on this website alone, your fetish is catered to more than almost any other. Stop acting as if incest fans are starving for content.
Its also true that dev had it planned, it is only due to patreon censorship that its not going to be in the game in the end, so it is a shame. Plus theres not many games with actual rape due to patreon bs as well so he is actually right, the amount of incest games available doesnt change that.
I have added the potential future tags inside Developer Notes.
Hi, I would like to know about some tags that are not on there. Mainly ntr/sharing/swinging, is it possible for them to be added to the game in the future? Would like to know in advance.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Holy shit that was an impressive first release.
Looking forward to seeing how things evolve over the releases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MangoWorks

MangoWorks

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2022
great preview pics.
does the game have a story or is it walk from A to B and fuck C?
I like to think it has a story! We have the sketch of chapter 2 and 3 getting done. Although where I've really put the most effort has been in the dialogues, and showing more realistic or interesting personalities.

hello I would like to know if the Harem or sex scenes are optional

I don't like forced content does this game have Solo Routes

I would like to know before I download thank you
Yes, every sexual encounter is and will be optional. You can stay loyal to the LI you like the most or try to approach more open-minded style.

Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
MangoWorks
That depends greatly on the support we receive, I have thought of enough content for several chapters. We have interesting scenes and plot twists. It will all depend on whether or not we have done the job well enough for people to support us.

meifmikm

May 2, 2017
Amazing start. The story and writing are great and the renders look amazing. About as good as a first release of a game can get. Good job dev. This is gonna be a great game if it gets consistent updates that don't take a year to arrive

• Red Heart
Reactions: MangoWorks
Sep 3, 2020
I like to think it has a story! We have the sketch of chapter 2 and 3 getting done. Although where I've really put the most effort has been in the dialogues, and showing more realistic or interesting personalities.

Yes, every sexual encounter is and will be optional. You can stay loyal to the LI you like the most or try to approach more open-minded style.

That depends greatly on the support we receive, I have thought of enough content for several chapters. We have interesting scenes and plot twists. It will all depend on whether or not we have done the job well enough for people to support us.
thank you for letting me know brother you see I'm monogamous and I don't cheat

if you want my advice you should add that information to the op

and let people know that monogamy is an option lot of monogamy players are looking for games like that

MangoWorks

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2022
It makes me very happy that you like Chapter 1 so much :)
As I said before, feel free to leave a review! The beginning is the most complicated part and we would appreciate any help we can get.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I either fucked up in a legendary way or there is something wrong with the variables.

screenshot0001.png

If the path is true, MC makes a comment about meeting the girls, but since it is false he keeps quiet about it.

confrontstella is false when it should be true.
metdaphne and metsayuri are false when they should be true.

Dec 2, 2020
Meh, nothing new. Same old album with a new cover. All the perfectly familiar patterns so far. An idiotic clown as a friend, a popular rich kid as an enemy, a sex scene titled "I'll give you a blowjob even though I've known you for 18 seconds and your childhood friend is in the next room," and a few other weird "normal" scenes. All this, of course, in the climate of college and free roam. And no music. It's just not for me anymore. Anyway, and I write this seriously, good luck to the dev!

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
What a stunning start for the first release. Here comes my next favorite. What an enjoyable story, interesting pretty and sexy characters and a colorful visual novel. Thank you so much MangoWorks for this gem.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i hope more milfs are included in future updates,ms oliveira seems fun but this come with asmell of female dom ,and i try to avoid that bcs some devs seems to use the domination to an extent to become humilliation and so bcs that if this is the case with the teacher for me is a straight no no,,but that red haired quenn is worth the play .....good job dev
hope you get lot of subs ...

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes