4.40 star(s) 26 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You and your childhood friends. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Beth is the girl who steals your phone and gives you a tit job - see weird. LOL. I'd forgotten the redhead librarian - Daphne. Have to give her a path too. Can't remember if she has any issues like the others, but probably. Erika is the slutty roommate, she's just there for my amusement. :ROFLMAO:
o now I remember Beth she was so weird I actually liked her alot. Once I see more content with her she has the potential to be my favorite not gonna lie. Sometimes I just like my weirdo's alot more than the normal girls :)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
o now I remember Beth she was so weird I actually liked her alot. Once I see more content with her she has the potential to be my favorite not gonna lie. Sometimes I just like my weirdo's alot more than the normal girls :)
Probably cause they enjoy hand holding. LOL.

Erika isn't a LI? Where did you see that? That'd be a bummer she's the best looking in the game by far IMO.
I don't know sorry. I've got it written in my notes that she is a SG. I've tried to find where I got that from, but no success.
I just had a quick look at code and I might have written it down because she doesn't accrue love points, while the other 8 girls do.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
so in the game do u no wats the girls name from the start that told him that she was moving away do we see her in the game?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Probably cause they enjoy hand holding. LOL.

I don't know sorry. I've got it written in my notes that she is a SG. I've tried to find where I got that from, but no success.
I just had a quick look at code and I might have written it down because she doesn't accrue love points, while the other 8 girls do.
8?? Hmm Val, Melinda, Beth, Ivy, Her friend that calls everyone Mami, Daphne, Lilly, and Stella? Or that can't be right the Asian chick has to be one of them and probably Cassandra too.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Hmm interesting considering they're both in our age group and two of the others are not. Perhaps they just haven't had the opportunity yet. Or has Mango confirmed?
I haven't seen any confirmation from Mango (that I can remember), I just checked the coding to see who had love points accruing. Because I play multiple paths, as well as harems, I like to know which girls are LIs and which are just SGs.

Reactions: fishbrain
Feb 25, 2024
I haven't seen any confirmation from Mango (that I can remember), I just checked the coding to see who had love points accruing. Because I play multiple paths, as well as harems, I like to know which girls are LIs and which are just SGs.
I only have eyes for Betty, and to me, she is the mysterious girl..

And I'll use Paris only to irritate Stella, if possible.

I hope Lilly isn't a good person because I don't want to leave Betty now.

_Han

Feb 28, 2022
MangoWorks As far as I understand there will be a harem in the game, but what kind of harem is this, including all the girls, (I don't think it's a very difficult possibility when looking at the personalities of the girls) or only certain girls can be played in a harem way.

MangoWorks

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2022
MangoWorks As far as I understand there will be a harem in the game, but what kind of harem is this, including all the girls, (I don't think it's a very difficult possibility when looking at the personalities of the girls) or only certain girls can be played in a harem way.
That's a tricky question. We believe that a harem featuring all the girls would be very difficult due to their different personalities. Our approach is somewhat realistic in that regard. Some routes will include harems, but they will most likely be focused on the sexual aspect rather than the romantic one. Because in the second case, we would call it a polyamorous relationship, right? Who knows, maybe a route will explore those aspects. I am not making any promises yet, though.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's a tricky question. We believe that a harem featuring all the girls would be very difficult due to their different personalities. Our approach is somewhat realistic in that regard. Some routes will include harems, but they will most likely be focused on the sexual aspect rather than the romantic one. Because in the second case, we would call it a polyamorous relationship, right? Who knows, maybe a route will explore those aspects. I am not making any promises yet, though.
Well damn. 2nd game in as many weeks.

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
hi bro, good game, good work, when probably you will release next update?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes