GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Hey everyone.
First of, I'm impressed. Didn't know this existed and am amazed XD
I think it's time for my game to get a signature as well, so here's the request.

I will attach three renders that I think will make a great signature. Alternativly I would like to have one with the two characters Senna and Lily standing opposed to each other, maybe back to back showing their rivalry. With Lily havin a fiery, reddish warm Demon touch and Senna a colder, icy Vampire touch.

For the text the name of game "Worlds of Wonders" and for those with a character the name of the character (I named the files after the characters). (Nancy, Keira)
I don't have a certain font for the game (I'm not good at this stuff),but for the magical images some magical looking text would be cool, for the neutral images just whatever you think fits.

If you have any other cool ideas for a signature, let me know :)

If I missed anything, let me know as well:)
Hey, thanks for your request. There you are!

Please be aware that I followed my own inspiration creating some first sigs for you and your game "World of Wonders".
Nevertheless I hope, those provided are wonderful enough for you.
It's very likely that I will make some more "character sigs" in addition to the one of KEIRA as soon as I played your game and had the chance to see more renders of the female cast. The render of "Nancy" for example was unfortunately not that great for a signature - soory, not offense intended ;-)

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I saw you update Maggie's Signature, thank you very much!
I really like your design at the beginning. On the left is a racing girl, which makes me feel amazing and cool.
Would you make Maggie's Signature the same form as others?
Sorry, I should have made it clear to you earlier. :cry:
Updated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leon979

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I would like to request:

Gfx Request: Signature
Game: A Perfect Marriage
Characters: any
Any pictures/renders: Up to you
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title, F95zone.
Any Specifics: No

Thank you!

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Just want to leave a suggestion to put a game name for all of your great artwork posted. It would be easier to find pieces related to a game then. E.g. I just accidentally removed a banner of one game I was using and can't really find it easily since it's just images posted and the search doesn't help :)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hello! Want to freshen up my forum look so hope someone can help me with that. This might be a bit more complex than most requests sorry :)

GFX Piece: Signature

Character(s)/ Game: Alice from 'Photo Hunt' / Cindy from 'Our Red String' / MC from 'Summertime Saga' (just body, no head)

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic: Dealers choice, just make sure to get a good facial shot body is not needed unless you feel like it makes your work better.

Text you want in the graphic: Just F95zone tag, centered at the bottom if possible.

Any Specifics: Idea of the signature is to have Alice and Cindy be at the sides of MC from Summertime Saga (head not visible for MC, just body) and look slightly at his not visible head. Alice and Cindy representing my two favorite flavors and headless MC represents well... MC that is everchaning in the games I play. Hope you get what I mean.

Good luck and thanks in advance! :)

P.S. Please use maximum size if possible (450px x 125px)

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Whelp, my game got a thread here before I was ready and the shitty cover image I made for itch.io doesn't fit F95's aspect ratio (tbh itch's 630x500 one is garbage). So if I may be so bold as to ask for a banner and signature please.

Gfx Piece: Banner
Game: Ménage à Moi
Characters: All 5 currently available
Any pictures/renders: Please message me for access to 4k renders of the characters.
Text: Game Title
Any Specifics: Up to you (I have some ideas if you ask)

Here is the itch.io cover image for reference as to how I thought these character images should go together:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have to follow that image, but obviously the lighting is coming from one side and there is a significant rim light to represent car headlights. If needed I can rerender these with different lighting.

-

Gfx Piece: Signature
Game: Ménage à Moi
Characters: Any
Any pictures/renders: Up to you (Please message me for access to 4k renders and 1080 PNGs.)
Text: Game Title
Any Specifics: Up to you

More leeway on this one, feel free to go wild. Although, please message me as I have the PNGs so you don't have to bother with the WEBPs that are in the game download.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Hi, I would like to request a fan signature (if not too much then 2), please.

Gfx Request: Fan signature
Game: SlutEd
Characters: Emily
Any pictures/renders: Up to you
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title, Developer and F95zone.
Any Specifics: No

Much Thanks in advance!!

cc: shark_inna_hat

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes