experience

May 7, 2018
I'm getting a popup message saying "Failed to create Direct3D Device. Please check that your drivers are up-to-date. Alternatively try switching your computer to a lower resolution to reduce graphics memory requirements". This pops up every time I try to run the initial GHV_1.07.exe...

I'm at a complete loss here. Been trying for hours through various fixes such as running in compatibility mode, and the such. Never ran into this issue with a game before.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I just reached the part where you lose Hand to the possessed girl, then get captured by thugs.
At the moment, I'm tied up with rope, and it's telling me to press up and right to struggle, but it doesn't seem to be helping.

How do I actually get out of this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
I just reached the part where you lose Hand to the possessed girl, then get captured by thugs.
At the moment, I'm tied up with rope, and it's telling me to press up and right to struggle, but it doesn't seem to be helping.

How do I actually get out of this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a little ghost that frees you, just wait and don't do anything.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
how do you get past foot licking ghost
I needed 30 minutes to understand what you actually asking for cause i did not want to belive you are stuck at such easy part. If its the small ghost that licks your feet after he untied Vena when she got caught, go all the way right to see the gangbang scene throught the wall, now you can press space on the hole which is basically almost at the place where you should be standing right now. The game even shows you each exit with an arrow so they are hard to miss, of course thats assuming you actually are playing the game and not fapping around cause Vena is naked at this point.
Here you go if you still dont see the hole its here. Hard to miss with such a big white exclamation mark.
Clipboard01.jpg

BerserkForTitties

May 15, 2018
Am I dumb or is banishment not working properly? (The Z+Down skill) I can't cast it no matter what I do, is there some condition for it?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Am I dumb or is banishment not working properly? (The Z+Down skill) I can't cast it no matter what I do, is there some condition for it?
No man, it's just ridiculously hard to actually get working properly, even if everything's done right. Might as well engage in actual combat anyways.

BerserkForTitties

May 15, 2018
No man, it's just ridiculously hard to actually get working properly, even if everything's done right. Might as well engage in actual combat anyways.
Yeah I actually just beat the game without ever using it, shame.

Another question pops to mind, though.
Where do the gallery screenshots go? I took a couple from the gallery but I can't find them.
EDIT : Nvm found it like 2 seconds later I'm really dumb.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It's a common complaint. Pretty much no one manages to get that skill working reliably. I haven't tried hard enough to do it myself, either. But I've heard you need full health for it.

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
I meant to say character portraits. Is there anyway to add those into the game? I was reading that the creator took them out...

If so, that's a bloody shame. These portraits add a lot to the game.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
It's a common complaint. Pretty much no one manages to get that skill working reliably. I haven't tried hard enough to do it myself, either. But I've heard you need full health for it.
Its true you need your full health bar to do it after all hand said doing it leaves you vulnerable so banishment does work you just need a full health bar it just wasn't specific enough in telling that.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
It works you need your full health bar to do it after all hand said doing it leaves you vulnerable so banishment does work you just need a full health bar it just wasn't specific enough in telling that.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
After finally finishing the game 100% completely I can say i really really enjoyed specially all the ghost rape ;3. In honestly I'd kinda like it if there was some sort of second game to it.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
I meant to say character portraits. Is there anyway to add those into the game? I was reading that the creator took them out...

If so, that's a bloody shame. These portraits add a lot to the game.

The portraits really do look nice I wish I could've seen them in the game as well.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
After finally finishing the game 100% completely I can say i really really enjoyed specially all the ghost rape ;3. In honestly I'd kinda like it if there was some sort of second game to it.
Have you tried Vos' previous game, Xenotake? It will take quite some time until he's finished his next project, I'm sure.

Also, if you allow me to nitpick a bit. Why not make one single comment instead of spreading it out over four? And you're absolutely free to choose any image in your signature that you want, but I just have to say that that flashing gif is hurting my eyes. Hopefully no one with epilepsy sees that.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes