Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
It says ,,place GHVdatak in the DATA folder" when I try to start the game. But where can I get this GHVdatak from?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
In actual seriousness, it's the file with some numbers and says ghv key after that's attached to the upload. First page of the thread, right below the sample screenshots. Unzip that, then move the GHVdatak file to the game's data folder, which can be found easily by using the folder shortcut in the game folder. Should be good to go after that.

darkc63

Aug 7, 2017
hello friends I have a problem when starting the game and it tells me pleace GHVdatak in the data folder I downloaded it as it was without deleting anything and I get that error help please

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
hello friends I have a problem when starting the game and it tells me pleace GHVdatak in the data folder I downloaded it as it was without deleting anything and I get that error help please
The key is available in the first post. And the download links for the game itself in that post seem to be outdated. You can download the most up to date version from the blog.

walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
No offense to any of y'all that have played this game, beaten it, and enjoyed it. My only question is- HOW? How did you manage to make any kind of progress? I can't get out of the damn basement (Level 1)- the combat/controls are absolute, utter gob-shite. Once the tentacle-handy things grab you your health just depletes (and I'm mashing the Hell out of the Left and Right arrow keys to escape) and by the time she finally breaks free, I'm down to almost NO health after 2-3 of their attacks. I can't even come close to beating the white/half-torso ghosts...the intangible bastards.

WHAT am I doing wrong? I'd really like to enjoy this game as much as the rest of you seem to be, but I tend the find that I don't enjoy "rage-quit" games (regardless of their fapotential. :)
I miss the good ol' days when games had cheat codes, so at least you could play them...
Maybe you didn't figure out the combat? It took me a while to understand that you need to stun with z first and then exorcise with x to deal the real damage, but after I did it went smoothly enough to just chill around the ghosts enjoying the animations. And about the health, it's not exactly health. First you need to protect yourself from being stripped, then the bar counts as health for your clothes. After that you only "die" if you get hit a few times in a row, it creates a red countour around the screen and you're in danger of a game over, but if you just struggle a bit untill Vena cums your health kinda gets regenerated and you just get back to it. The only exception is with red ghosts, they only damage and kill you.

I'm trying to help you because that's not the experience I had at all. I really enjoyed it, mechanics, animations and story, and it isn't really hard when you figure out stuff, I even had to look at a walkthrough once because I got stuck at some point around the begining too. The combat is challenging in a way, but it's not intended to be punishing and too hard to beat, I see it as just a different style to master. It's definitely one of my favorite eroge side scrollers so far.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Maybe you didn't figure out the combat? It took me a while to understand that you need to stun with z first and then exorcise with x to deal the real damage, but after I did it went smoothly enough to just chill around the ghosts enjoying the animations. And about the health, it's not exactly health. First you need to protect yourself from being stripped, then the bar counts as health for your clothes. After that you only "die" if you get hit a few times in a row, it creates a red countour around the screen and you're in danger of a game over, but if you just struggle a bit untill Vena cums your health kinda gets regenerated and you just get back to it. The only exception is with red ghosts, they only damage and kill you.

I'm trying to help you because that's not the experience I had at all. I really enjoyed it, mechanics, animations and story, and it isn't really hard when you figure out stuff, I even had to look at a walkthrough once because I got stuck at some point around the begining too. The combat is challenging in a way, but it's not intended to be punishing and too hard to beat, I see it as just a different style to master. It's definitely one of my favorite eroge side scrollers so far.

Thank you for your tips and tricks, but this is like the Wicked City and I am Lot. I chose not to look back (after deleting it.) I did do exactly as your describing with the "z" and "x" keys, but I think it just came down to timing. The ghost's timing animations never seemed to sync up- even if you managed to stun several at the same time. So the aggravation of that mixed with rapidly depleting energy/health just kinda put the final nails in the coffin of this one for me.

I have played a lot of other games since ceding to this one- and I've found some that I really like and others that were far more infuriating than this one. :) I may return to this game, someday, at a later time- who knows? Again, thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
In the puzzle mode in the final stage you need to rotate red down,then yellow and then white when you hear a click...That´s all!(if you have problems to do it rotate the colour to the left or right,the puzzle don´t click sometimes)

Reactions: leoandy
D

Deleted member 516216

what game maker vosmug made to make xenotake and this?

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
there could be plenty things added to this game, like boss with strapes could use double strap and chain your to ground for some torture sex scene, after that stripes breaks and fight go on, there is a lot of options to add here, curently my best sex game, was realy impresed playing it

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
there could be plenty things added to this game, like boss with strapes could use double strap and chain your to ground for some torture sex scene, after that stripes breaks and fight go on, there is a lot of options to add here, curently my best sex game, was realy impresed playing it
There could be plenty added for sure. But you could say that about any game. This game is done. No more work will be done on it. Vosmug has already moved on.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I am totally stuck after getting back the hand and going after leena (the possessed girl) I LITTERALLY CANT GO TO THE UPPER FLOORS! can someone tell me how?

Lord Kimmek

Sep 7, 2018
WOW this game is something rather incredible.

Thanks for the guide. I tried to not use a guide at all so the game would feel more immersive, but the part where you need to match the colors near the end I didn't understand.

IN ANY CASE

The last ghost boss was absolutely infuriating. I think he was the spy or something? In one of the notes, someone ends up getting their mouths stitched shut and whatever, but is killed by the Lady while this happens.

And here's how you beat him, the second to last boss of the game easily (as well as Lady)

He has 3 attacks
1. He leans back and then charges at you, turning red and vulnerable
This one is fairly easy to deal with
2. He leans back, and I CANNOT tell if the animation when he does this is in any way different from his bodyslam attack- and shoots binding belts. If you can tell a difference, that will help- which would've been nice for me to be able to know given how annoying the flying belts are. If you are bound by one, you will want to try and stay near him to watch for the next attack, this will prevent you from being double-bound. The belts often land on you as soon as the first one comes off, that or Vosmug is sadistic and wants me ram my hand through my screen.
3. The hand is a VERY fast-moving ghost, as so you can stun it, then attack it. Doing so will have Hand push the flying hand back into the guy for massive damage.

I struggled with him for quite a long time, and just said screw and went aggressive and just stood right in front of him. That happened to end up being the best thing to do... Once you get used to his timings, actually... you want to stand as close as possible to him and attack as soon as he's vulnerable. When he bodyslams, you can stun him. When he calls for those damned belts, you can stun him. When he throws the hand out, well... be about 1/3rd of the screen away from him and that will give you ample time.

Just repeat some number of times and you'll easily clean him out.

When it comes to Lady boss in the realm, I wish I could explain how the hitboxes work, but it still doesn't make sense, and it's super awkward. But, I had good success attacking her from below the beam, and it's very likely that for many frames she's invulnerable. I can't tell, but I would say while the beam fires she seems to be invulnerable, so don't despair when it seems like you can't hit her.

In any case, GHV was just epic. I unfortunately didn't understand a word of the ending and what was going on, and why Hand stabbs Vena. But anyway- it's great.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167
D

Deleted member 528072

can someone please share a save (i completed it 2 times and i lost the saves)

Sea_turtles

Jul 3, 2017
So I loved the game, got stuck at some points, but figured out how to get passed, and I unlocked the Galleries.

In the Sprite Gallery, for Vena, sprites 53, 54 and 89 have Vena with a pregnant belly. How do you actually get that in game?

It's a Sequence Lock.

If you lock in the room just to the left, and on both sides of the dial, you'll find a red painting, a white painting, and a yellow painting, all with 1, 2, or 3 wavy lines across them. turn the light with the the same color as the painting with 1 wavy line first, and so on.

Space Bar selects the light.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes