156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
In the Sprite Gallery, for Vena, sprites 53, 54 and 89 have Vena with a pregnant belly. How do you actually get that in game?
I don't have the game in front of me any more to check, but are those not the cum inflation sprites? I don't remember any pregnancy at all, and I've been through both galleries when I played the game.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
So I loved the game, got stuck at some points, but figured out how to get passed, and I unlocked the Galleries.

In the Sprite Gallery, for Vena, sprites 53, 54 and 89 have Vena with a pregnant belly. How do you actually get that in game?
Those are inflation not pregnency, you can check them out if you go into the prison mode, some of those bigger ghosts have inflation scenes if you struggle for some time, struggle but dont break free, keep it for around 5 seconds and the scenes for each ghost change, in some cases she has inflated belly. But i cant really tell you which of the ghosts do that, also that brute ghost right before the final stage has a inflation scene if he cums into her.

Okay ive checked it, only the 7th ghost in Ghostly Prison has a inflation scene when you struggle long enough but dont break free, and the last ghost in Ghostly Prison is the boss, he has inflation scene when he cums into her.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
I'm guessing I am just blind, but how do you spend orbs to level up? Like your stats.
I pressed enter and can see that I can, but no combo of keys has worked.
F1 help doesn't say anything about it. Do you need to progress to a point? Just got the wings (near start).

EDIT: To anyone else who finds this with same question. It's progression.
You need to get far enough, then there'll be a stone half pillar thing that let's you upgrade.

H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018
There are some moments when the girls are strongly groped internally that the invading member initially can't get in and pushes until it suddenly gains full access.
Turns out I have a thing for this. Does anyone have a name for that fetish? I can't figure it out.
nope. too mainstream.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I beat the game but it only has the protaganist sprites. Anybody got a link to the full gallery save?
There are two types of gallery in the latest version of this game. Which one are you talking about? The controls to switch animations can also be a little confusing, so keep trying.

Rumyumy

Aug 25, 2018
I cant go to the attachments files
Is the link got taken down recently?
Or is it just me?

Rumyumy

Aug 25, 2018
What do you mean? The attached files in the first post? When you click them it downloads it to your computer.
Never mind, bro. I already managed to download it from my phone, still need to move it to computer tho
Thanks for the care and your help

elql

Jan 13, 2018
played this game recently...i loved it for the most part, the story was cool and intriguing and the game mechanics were not half bad either

there was just one little big (and i mean really big) problem with it.....THE GALLERY WAS FUCKING MUTE...damn, it pisses me off when voiced games have voiceless galleries.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
played this game recently...i loved it for the most part, the story was cool and intriguing and the game mechanics were not half bad either

there was just one little big (and i mean really big) problem with it.....THE GALLERY WAS FUCKING MUTE...damn, it pisses me off when voiced games have voiceless galleries.
there's a version with a gallery with voices.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

There are two galleries in this game. One has just the animations, which loop continuously. There is another gallery which is more like the one found in Xenotake. A place where you can summon enemies to do their thing, and to view the other animations as well, all with sound.

elql

Jan 13, 2018
There are two galleries in this game. One has just the animations, which loop continuously. There is another gallery which is more like the one found in Xenotake. A place where you can summon enemies to do their thing, and to view the other animations as well, all with sound.
wow really?...guess i played an unfinished version then or maybe didn`t clear the game properly. well, i think it`s time to give it another try then.

thx

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
wow really?...guess i played an unfinished version then or maybe didn`t clear the game properly. well, i think it`s time to give it another try then.

thx
Prepare for a extremely disappointing ending, game is good tho, could have been perfect if it didnt have a million wasted opportunities for no reason.

Reactions: shineek

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Prepare for a extremely disappointing ending, game is good tho, could have been perfect if it didnt have a million wasted opportunities for no reason.
I agree on the wasted opportunities, for instance thugs only had once scene, also game was beging for some route splits and multiple endings, maybe some bad endings. Still like it but would only give it 3,5/5.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes