156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
That doesn't appear to be a complete save. It does not have the gallery unlocked, that's for sure.

Edit: I downloaded the save from , and apparently you only need the "gamedatae" file from it to unlock the gallery.

SB-Luna

Aug 6, 2018
That doesn't appear to be a complete save. It does not have the gallery unlocked, that's for sure.

Edit: I downloaded the save from , and apparently you only need the "gamedatae" file from it to unlock the gallery.

Added gamedatae if anyone still wants, this should have everything including the gallery unlocked.

Sprite gallery is pretty fun to play around with, I wish more games had a interactable gallery like this.

Slodevil

Jul 31, 2018
Hello you can help me I can not play, because it asks (GHVdatak) I do not know where to find or if you find this.

ShinkuNoYami

Jan 7, 2019
Maybe someone can help me out here. I found this game because of a video showing all the animations of the different enemies, and I've been trying to encounter them all in the game. But there this one that looks like... I think a toe-sucking fish. Other than that, I've got them all. That's the one that I can't seem to find. Where is it? I assumed every ghost was a mandatory thing to get past, but that one seems optional/missable, and I'm wondering if a few of the others I found were like that too.

chocopie

Apr 21, 2018
You should have passed by it, it's on the way to an area I think you have to go to (for an amulet? It's been a while).

From the very last area (stage area to begin the final boss fight, where Miss Redhead is hanging out), head back to the left. Crawl under the creepy rape-y painting and continue to the next area - toe sucky fish should be wandering around there. It ignores you if you're dressed.

ShinkuNoYami

Jan 7, 2019
Oh the last area. Well that explains why it was the last one I was looking for. Have no idea how I missed it.

Also it doesn't seem to hurt Vena. Interesting. So both the toe-sucker and foot-licker are harmless. I think they're the only ones that go after Vena's feet too. Hell the foot-licker actually helps her. I mean, she can't recover energy while they're licking/sucking her, but they don't actively drain her energy like the ones that even just kinda hold her. I wonder why that is. The rooms they're in may as well be considered safe rooms to leave Vena in while you go to the bathroom or something xD

Anyway thanks! Dunno if that's what unlocks the gallery, but that should be all of them. Or at least all the ones that were featured in that "ALL animations" video lol.

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
Can someone help me? I defeated the boss that defended projection skill, i went to the pedestal and i can't take the ball. im pressing every button but nothing happens. Any tips?
edit: nvm if anybody have this problem, hold S long enough to suck the skill ball

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
I dont know about "ghvdatak" in this files.. Give me example picture or videos and introduction before play the games.. Because i click this game just stuck like there

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I dont know about "ghvdatak" in this files.. Give me example picture or videos and introduction before play the games.. Because i click this game just stuck like there
First off, you should know about a thing called screenshots. No need to make a photo of your monitor and post that.

It seems you're stuck before the actual game boots up. It should have given you a message about moving a key into the appropriate folder. If you look at the OP of this thread, you will see a key attached to it. Download that and use the shortcut that came with the game to navigate to the data folder and put the key there.

Also @xןʞ, could you update the OP with 1.08 (which has been available from Vosmug's blog for a long time already) and it that the key is necessary to play the game in the installation spoiler?

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
First off, you should know about a thing called screenshots. No need to make a photo of your monitor and post that.

It seems you're stuck before the actual game boots up. It should have given you a message about moving a key into the appropriate folder. If you look at the OP of this thread, you will see a key attached to it. Download that and use the shortcut that came with the game to navigate to the data folder and put the key there.

Also @xןʞ, could you update the OP with 1.08 (which has been available from Vosmug's blog for a long time already) and it that the key is necessary to play the game in the installation spoiler?
But i dont know vosmug

I have just download 1.0.8 about 4 hours ago.. Im sorry but because i really dont understand about this knowledge pc.. im newbie .. But what is "OP" ? Im just google about OP is origional poster but is too many answer about meaning op... Hehee soryy bro..

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
But i dont know vosmug

I have just download 1.0.8 about 4 hours ago.. Im sorry but because i really dont understand about this knowledge pc.. im newbie .. But what is "OP" ? Im just google about OP is origional poster but is too many answer about meaning op... Hehee soryy bro..
But can u give me screenshot 1 by 1 and how to beginning before play? Sorry bro because im noob and low knowledge...

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
But i dont know vosmug
Vosmug is the creator of this game. He's even tagged in the title of this thread.
I have just download 1.0.8 about 4 hours ago..
So you do know about Vosmug, then. Otherwise you wouldn't have 1.08. Only 1.07 is shared in the OP of this thread, and you can download 1.08 on Vosmug's site.
But what is "OP" ? Im just google about OP is origional poster but is too many answer about meaning op... Hehee soryy bro..
OP is that, or in this case "original post." So the first post on the first page of this thread. The place where I assumed you downloaded the game from in the first place.
But can u give me screenshot 1 by 1 and how to beginning before play? Sorry bro because im noob and low knowledge...
I'm don't have the time and energy to give you a full-blown screenshot tutorial, but I can write out step-by-step what you need to do.

1. .
  2. Click "Download Executable 1.08" to download it, or use the mirror below it if that one doesn't work.
  3. .
  4. Download the attachment "86294_ghv_key.zip" from it.
  5. Extract both archives you just downloaded and run the game at least once.
  6. Copy the file "GHVdatak" that you downloaded in step 4.
  7. Open the shortcut named data. This should now take you to "C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final", which was created in step 5.
  8. Paste the key copied in step 6 here.
  9. Go back to where you extracted the game, and run it.
Now you should be able to play the game.

And just to help you out a little on the forums, there are two features you may want to know about. Quoting and editing. You can quote certain parts of a post by highlighting them with the mouse and then using either the reply or quote option that pops up. Reply adds it directly the the post textarea, and quote will add it to a list of quotes that you can then insert at once. The latter is handy for quoting multiple people. And editing is useful for when you want to add more to your post, like you just did there. There's no need to create a new post. Just click the edit button to the bottom left of your post next time.

Reactions: KrystalStuck

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
Vosmug is the creator of this game. He's even tagged in the title of this thread.

So you do know about Vosmug, then. Otherwise you wouldn't have 1.08. Only 1.07 is shared in the OP of this thread, and you can download 1.08 on Vosmug's site.

OP is that, or in this case "original post." So the first post on the first page of this thread. The place where I assumed you downloaded the game from in the first place.

I'm don't have the time and energy to give you a full-blown screenshot tutorial, but I can write out step-by-step what you need to do.

1. .
  2. Click "Download Executable 1.08" to download it, or use the mirror below it if that one doesn't work.
  3. .
  4. Download the attachment "86294_ghv_key.zip" from it.
  5. Extract both archives you just downloaded and run the game at least once.
  6. Copy the file "GHVdatak" that you downloaded in step 4.
  7. Open the shortcut named data. This should now take you to "C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final", which was created in step 5.
  8. Paste the key copied in step 6 here.
  9. Go back to where you extracted the game, and run it.
Now you should be able to play the game.

And just to help you out a little on the forums, there are two features you may want to know about. Quoting and editing. You can quote certain parts of a post by highlighting them with the mouse and then using either the reply or quote option that pops up. Reply adds it directly the the post textarea, and quote will add it to a list of quotes that you can then insert at once. The latter is handy for quoting multiple people. And editing is useful for when you want to add more to your post, like you just did there. There's no need to create a new post. Just click the edit button to the bottom left of your post next time.
Hello members.. But i dont understand about no.5 and 7... No.5 is you say extract both archives but which one i have to click? Look at my picture.. And another question is no.7.. How I supposed to do aboout no.7 ? Am i used ghost final.rar copy paste or move data folder or anything else? Which one i click ... Im really sorry bro bcuz im comfused right now..

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
No.5 is you say extract both archives but which one i have to click?
Any of the extract options should be fine. It will just change where the contents will go when it's done.
How I supposed to do aboout no.7 ? Am i used ghost final.rar copy paste or move data folder or anything else?
You're not the only one that's confused. I don't know what you mean here.

When you extract the game (GHV_1.08), it will come with a shortcut. That shortcut will lead to the data directory as I said in my previous post. But since that directory does not exist if you haven't opened the game at all, you will first need to do that.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes