Oniix

Dec 23, 2017
is there any option to disable the artwork during cutscenes? i played a version that didnt have that and im not really a fan of the drawings.

Fozzy81

Jan 2, 2019
is there any option to disable the artwork during cutscenes? i played a version that didnt have that and im not really a fan of the drawings.
I want the exact opposite. I want the artwork but apparently the version I downloaded doesn't have them just the colored dialog box with a small image of the char. Im playing ver. 1.07.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Updated OP to 1.09.
Just downloaded this to have a look... ...and upon trying to start the game I get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The .zip file is just a bunch of files, no parent folder (which is unusual at least) and no folders in it as well...
PPS: Downloaded from NOPY...

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
You probably didn't do the crack which it seems to be not linked on the main page.

I dont remember well how much file where the crack but I attach one what is sure it is if still missing something I attach my whole folder with saves.

Unzip the attached file into c:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final\

Just downloaded this to have a look... ...and upon trying to start the game I get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: The .zip file is just a bunch of files, no parent folder (which is unusual at least) and no folders in it as well...
PPS: Downloaded from NOPY...

Last edited:

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
You probably didn't do the crack which it seems to be not linked on the main page.

I dont remember well how much file where the crack but I attach one what is sure it is if still missing something I attach my whole folder with saves.

Unzip the attached file into c:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final\
That did the trick, thanks a lot! :)

PS: If you change "USERNAME" to %USERNAME% one can copy the string and get there directly... ...just saying... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: halo17

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
No major things just some bugfix and a few new(renovated) picture. From creators website:

"
Updated intro and ending images, I’m still not entirely happy about them, mainly the ending ones, you can still select the old ones in the options if you want.

Added an option for custom script translations tho it seems unnecessary at this point; the main reason is because the file system is different in GM studio 2 making it easy, and someone had a Spanish translation in the works for a while now and I wanted to include it, I decided to instead of baking it in, I just added the option for external implementation since it’s so much easier now; on another note, there is a Spanish translation floating around for the previous version, don’t know how they did it.

Extra difficulty mode selectable after beating the game, available when starting a new game and not from the options, almost like a new game plus but not really, let me know if you think more could be added to it (within reason of course).

Fixed a bug where sometimes the map still wouldn’t align with the current floor.

Added prompts to points where jump is necessary.

The rest are minor fixes and internal optimizations that are not visible, most were necessary from the engine update.

Again, this is a soft release, if you feel compelled to test it out, let me know what you find. If you find anything the data on the left is great help to pinpoint the problem.
"

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Janky as fuck to install and nontraditional file structure coupled with really awkward gameplay make this a lot more troublesome than it should be to play. I understand why there's so few likes for this one despite the positive reviews.

However, behind all that are some well done h-scenes with a lot of variation, impressive really. Just takes a lot of fucking around to figure out how to even browse through the gallery. It strikes me that most issues could be resolved going to a different game engine. Hopefully the dev finds a more user friendly game engine for any future games because this art is quite good and wasted on a horrendous interface.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
1.09 crashes on start of new game, but the first image shown does not look any different than the old ones.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
I need a full save got lost with map and cant to anything so can someone post one?

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
Janky as fuck to install and nontraditional file structure coupled with really awkward gameplay make this a lot more troublesome than it should be to play. I understand why there's so few likes for this one despite the positive reviews.
I don't get it. There's one folder with some files in it. You copy the unlock key to the folder and run the program. What trouble are you talking about?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
That did the trick, thanks a lot! :)

PS: If you change "USERNAME" to %USERNAME% one can copy the string and get there directly... ...just saying... :)
And if you replace the variable and everything before it with %userprofile% you don't need to know which drive it's all installed in. ;)

Reactions: icesun

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
And if you replace the variable and everything before it with %userprofile% you don't need to know which drive it's all installed in. ;)
While that is true I believe it's more likely to find someone who got struck by lightning than someone whose Windows installation isn't on C:
So in almost all cases this should be a pot(ay)to-pot(ah)to thing... ;)

(still nice to know for someone who cares)

Reactions: maankamara

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
wait so is there any changes to this? I thought the game was complete... Ghost hunter Vena is one of my personal favs btw

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes