Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How do I get rid of the numbers and stuff on top and left?
They're annoying and I've hit every key on my keyboard.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
That final boss is f*cking annoying. I enjoyed everything, but I'm stuck at that black bitch. Even in easy it took 5 hits and its still alive.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
A lot of this seems to be highly unbalanced.
Most of the enemy groupings seem to have been deliberately set up so you get stunlocked and die.
I like the art and animations but pls let me play.
My favourite part is after breaking out of an animation the enemies aren't prone, so I can't hit them.
My second favourite part, and really it's tied on the good design scale with the previous, is that your animation for stunning enemies has enough of an idle period after use that if enemies feel like it they'll become invisible before you can damage them again, that is, if you even get to use it.
Sometimes you get 4 enemies to spawn right on top of you and stun-lock you. That's fun.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I don't get it. There's one folder with some files in it. You copy the unlock key to the folder and run the program. What trouble are you talking about?
- The game is entirely in 'one folder' once you extract, so there's no clear structure to where anything should go. Wasn't clear if game saves should just get pilled into that location, or if they were generated in a new folder, or if they went into the appdata folder.

- You have to run the game once in order to populate the appdata folder that you need to copy the unlock key into. The OP doesn't go into that detail, 'root' folder makes more sense as the installation folder which, again, is just a pile of files with no structure.

All this insanity could be solved by sorting the files like RPGM or Ren'Py. That way you don't have to scroll through 60+ files to find the exe, or wonder if dumping save files into that pile will work, etc.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I just kinda downloaded the game and the attachment in the OP and extracted the game, then the attachment [the data file] into the same folder.
Everything's working fine.

Edit: Seems like the only thing dying does is put you back a few rooms and save the game for you, is that right?
Is there ending changes depending on how many times you fail?
Is there even an ending since this doesn't have the [Complete] tag?

Last edited:

Tabuxy

Dec 4, 2017
I would call this game very sloppy and untested. The main thing would be that it's more tedious than fun/arousing. The fighting was more about waiting until you can actually do something and dodge the attacks, which normally wouldn't be so bad, but each enemy requires that you hit them a crazy amount of times and the orbs to level your damage also require you farm a lot. I reached the final boss and decided to stop since I doubt the final scene would have been worth the effort or time I'd invest. It reached a point where I swapped the difficulty to easy and managed to hit her around 5~7 times and just got annoyed with how much waiting I had to do during that fight. Movement was very stiff and the 1 shot K.O was just annoying for a boss that requires so many hits to defeat. I have no problem with difficult games, but they have to be fun as well.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I haven't found a button to use the orbs and put into stats... assuming that's what you do.
How does do use orbs?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I haven't found a button to use the orbs and put into stats... assuming that's what you do.
How does do use orbs?
By pressing 'M', the map will pop up. Look for a room with a red 'statue'. You will need to explore a bit, since there are only 3 or so if I'm not mistaken.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
By pressing 'M', the map will pop up. Look for a room with a red 'statue'. You will need to explore a bit, since there are only 3 or so if I'm not mistaken.
A'ight, thanks~
I guess I needed to play longer.
I've since found those.
Now time to figure out how to edit my save files.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
this game dont have any option for start when press x asked for load file but there is empty ... when press zed turn back ...

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
ye i moved up and down and dont have any saved file just when going to start load menu with saved files and thats it

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
ye i moved up and down and dont have any saved file just when going to start load menu with saved files and thats it
Well the game saves automatically at certain spots, there's no manual saving so if you didn't reach a checkpoint then you won't have a save file I think. Unless you mean like.. getting into the game at all for a New Game?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Oh yeah CE...
I mean it would be more fun to try and figure out what the values are but that's way better.
I'm dumb.
Thanks for saving me some time xD
I'm also dumb because I like to mess with files, so I tried too. There is a way, but for me, games are better when you just get currency (or points for stats). It's quite easy to play, so no need for all of that. Hope you enjoy! :D

PS: I think it's two parameters you need to change and it's floating (?)

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
wow how many years has pass now i forgot about this game too long is it finish yet?

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
The game has been finished for a while. This is an update that adds a couple quality-of-life changes and a new difficulty level.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes