areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
Vosmug is the creator of this game. He's even tagged in the title of this thread.

So you do know about Vosmug, then. Otherwise you wouldn't have 1.08. Only 1.07 is shared in the OP of this thread, and you can download 1.08 on Vosmug's site.

OP is that, or in this case "original post." So the first post on the first page of this thread. The place where I assumed you downloaded the game from in the first place.

I'm don't have the time and energy to give you a full-blown screenshot tutorial, but I can write out step-by-step what you need to do.

1. .
  2. Click "Download Executable 1.08" to download it, or use the mirror below it if that one doesn't work.
  3. .
  4. Download the attachment "86294_ghv_key.zip" from it.
  5. Extract both archives you just downloaded and run the game at least once.
  6. Copy the file "GHVdatak" that you downloaded in step 4.
  7. Open the shortcut named data. This should now take you to "C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final", which was created in step 5.
  8. Paste the key copied in step 6 here.
  9. Go back to where you extracted the game, and run it.
Now you should be able to play the game.

And just to help you out a little on the forums, there are two features you may want to know about. Quoting and editing. You can quote certain parts of a post by highlighting them with the mouse and then using either the reply or quote option that pops up. Reply adds it directly the the post textarea, and quote will add it to a list of quotes that you can then insert at once. The latter is handy for quoting multiple people. And editing is useful for when you want to add more to your post, like you just did there. There's no need to create a new post. Just click the edit button to the bottom left of your post next time.

Do you mean like this? It still stuck bro..

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
Any of the extract options should be fine. It will just change where the contents will go when it's done.

You're not the only one that's confused. I don't know what you mean here.

When you extract the game (GHV_1.08), it will come with a shortcut. That shortcut will lead to the data directory as I said in my previous post. But since that directory does not exist if you haven't opened the game at all, you will first need to do that.
I play games like this.. Hmmm

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
You have created a new folder in your appdata. That's not how you should do that, but I guess it wouldn't cause problems. I don't know what else you're trying to show me, or what you need help with.

Not sure what you're trying to show here either.
you dont see my videoclip? I play game it stuck and skip out window and in..

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
You have created a new folder in your appdata. That's not how you should do that, but I guess it wouldn't cause problems. I don't know what else you're trying to show me, or what you need help with.

Not sure what you're trying to show here either.
But whatva kind of create folder? Extract archieves or just create folder?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
But whatva kind of create folder? Extract archieves or just create folder?
I don't know what you're asking here. I was pointing out that you had created a folder yourself. I was not instructing you to do so, if that's what you were thinking.
does this game has cheat? cheat menu or Ctable?
I there is no way to cheat in the game itself to my knowledge. I've made a CE table in the past, and I'm pretty sure I had shared it in this thread already.

Edit: Don't know if it still works, but here you go.

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
I don't know what you're asking here. I was pointing out that you had created a folder yourself. I was not instructing you to do so, if that's what you were thinking.

And how? you told me create a folder appdata.. i send a screenshot.. did i wrong? if im wrong tell me what first thing i do...

1. .
  2. Click "Download Executable 1.08" to download it, or use the mirror below it if that one doesn't work.
  3. .
  4. Download the attachment "86294_ghv_key.zip" from it.
  5. Extract both archives you just downloaded and run the game at least once.
  6. Copy the file "GHVdatak" that you downloaded in step 4.
  7. Open the shortcut named data. This should now take you to "C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final", which was created in step 5.
  8. Paste the key copied in step 6 here.
  9. Go back to where you extracted the game, and run it.
I follow this but i still dont understand about no.6,7 and 8... number 6 is copy folder to data folder (shortcut)?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
And how? you told me create a folder appdata.. i send a screenshot.. did i wrong? if im wrong tell me what first thing i do...
No, the game creates a folder in your appdata directory when you run it. That's what I was referring to with step 5.
I follow this but i still dont understand about no.6,7 and 8... number 6 is copy folder to data folder (shortcut)?
Number 6 is placing the key into the data folder. The key is inside a zip file that's attached in the first post of this thread. You need to extract that zip file somewhere. When you do that, you will end up with a file that acts as a key to unlock the game. That file needs to be placed in the data folder. A folder which there is a shortcut for supplied with the game itself.

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019

I there is no way to cheat in the game itself to my knowledge. I've made a CE table in the past, and I'm pretty sure I had shared it in this thread already.

Edit: Don't know if it still works, but here you go.
yes thank you but it didn't work again health, orb, I need orb to level up.. once again I thank you. :)

playb4

Dec 16, 2017
Got it to work on linux after reading the instructions that came with the key I realised instead of using the windows Data.Ink shortcut I just had to find were wine saved its localappdata/ghost_final folder and place they key inside. :)
How do i do that ? Im using wine on mac. Please help

Wuggle

Oct 4, 2017
i dont currently have it installed to double check but first i had to go to my home folder and show hidden files then a folder named .wine appears there are a few different appdata folders but i think it might be this one /home/wuggle/.wine/drive_c/users/wuggle/Local Settings/Application Data
just look around the folders and im sure youll find the right place

i have never used a mac but with a google search it seems to be similar go to home holder and show hidden files and .wine should be there

playb4

Dec 16, 2017
i dont currently have it installed to double check but first i had to go to my home folder and show hidden files then a folder named .wine appears there are a few different appdata folders but i think it might be this one /home/wuggle/.wine/drive_c/users/wuggle/Local Settings/Application Data

i have never used a mac but with a google search it seems to be similar go to home holder and show hidden files and .wine should be there
Thanksfor the help. I tried for a while now and it really seems like there is no file with the name ghost final in my wine files. Any idea ? :/

playb4

Dec 16, 2017

Or in other words. How do i get the games exe. folder to show up in my wine files ?

Wuggle

Oct 4, 2017
Or in other words. How do i get the games exe. folder to show up in my wine files ?
this is were i found the folder
/home/wuggle/.wine/drive_c/users/wuggle/Local Settings/Application Data/Ghost_Final
just drop the key into that folder and it should work

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes