halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Also if you got black screen/game not starting, run in compatibility mode (windows 7) (it worked for me). Game seems to not like Win 8 or above.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
holy shit i forgot about this game. fkn loved it when i first played like over a year ago.

Sassafraz

Apr 16, 2017
Current Demo is version is 0.4 and is mainly to test bugs before Vosmug releases the full game in (hopefully) late February. A better estimate would be March though. Game has been in devolopment since April 2014 (maybe longer).
Some genres to expect are Lesbian, Clothing damage, Straight sex, Blowjobs and ghost tentacles.

Reactions: ponyguy

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
this guys last game was great and i didn't even know he was making another one.
but i guess this won't be finished anytime soon (if ever)...

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Not a bad game. It was fun to play, just like Xenotake is. It's definitely better than Busty Ghost Hunters.

Sassafraz

Apr 16, 2017
The game will be hopefully finished in 1-2 months, it has been in development since April 2014 this demo is barely a fraction of the completed content.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The game will be hopefully finished in 1-2 months, it has been in development since April 2014 this demo is barely a fraction of the completed content.
knowing how slow western devs work and tend to release unfinished games (or early access with dlcs)
i doubt there is a good estimate for a finished release date (to 4 years is a long time....)
but at least this guy has no patreon page that's a good signal.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
lol....first one is free. Don't blame F95 if you want more!!

May have to try this one if its a side scroller with clothes damage, those are usually amusing for a couple of hours.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
You should probably mention that this is just the demo at the moment and the main release is next month (hopefully)

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Got a black screen trying to run on Windows 10 x64. Defender flagged the .exe as a trojan.

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
So is the end of the demo the ghost wall thing or am i missing something?
(love the game btw, played xenotake last night and loved it too)
That's where I got stuck too. Room with a seal. Room with a hand asking for something. A blank room saying "end of trial", and the room with a ghost wall.

Reactions: qay
Jun 7, 2017
If I understand correctly I guess he's had personal issues for a few years. I think he'll finish it, even if it's not on time.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes