Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
The portraits nearby tells you the color sequence, then if you look at the bottom of the wheel there’s a small circle. Align a color to the circle in the order the portrait tells you. Each time you align, you have to wait a bit until you hear a click before you can go to the next color
Yeah, I figured out the problem: it wouldn't even let me start the puzzle because I didn't notice a door in the background all the way back in the left hallway, the one that leads to the saber. Eyes just glossed right over it the first time I explored there!

The gallery is a bit disappointing. Tons of variety, and I do appreciate having the "normal" sprites in there too. But it seems like the animations just stop playing after a certain point. And I'm really bummed that there doesn't seem to be any sort of story-skip like in Xenotake. That made it relatively easy to revisit most of the actual cutscenes without having to replay the whole game every time... I mean the animations are nice, but the dialog really adds something special to them for me, so it's a shame that there's no way to get right back to my favorite ones.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah, I figured out the problem: it wouldn't even let me start the puzzle because I didn't notice a door in the background all the way back in the left hallway, the one that leads to the saber. Eyes just glossed right over it the first time I explored there!

The gallery is a bit disappointing. Tons of variety, and I do appreciate having the "normal" sprites in there too. But it seems like the animations just stop playing after a certain point. And I'm really bummed that there doesn't seem to be any sort of story-skip like in Xenotake. That made it relatively easy to revisit most of the actual cutscenes without having to replay the whole game every time... I mean the animations are nice, but the dialog really adds something special to them for me, so it's a shame that there's no way to get right back to my favorite ones.
agreed about the gallery. plus i doesnt have sounds too. if he ever will update the gallery i hope it is way more friendly where you can visit the scenes at ease. i also hope there is a prison like in xenotake too

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Activate the altar-thingy, walk left a bit, fly up and right, hop on the red platforms, crawl under the grabby hand, then fly right.

jocobcrazy

Sep 12, 2017
the most challenging fight i had was the basement boss (the red ghost chick with only the torso) took me about 5 retries to manage to beat it, but i have a question how do you dodge the red orb she throws at you ? cause i tried to absorb the orb and the game crash because of it so my only other choice was to take the shot and tank it and then test my reaction speed for her melee attack.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Hello, After you defeat the the red ghost chick with only the torso. Where do you put the red eyes?
I am currently lost in where to go.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Could somebody help please? I'm stuck at this part I have the red eye but I dont know how to open this door. I found another closed door near to the (pre)possesed machines but i cant open neither of them I went from bottom to top multiple times but cant find the solution.

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
Um my game doesn't want to work, can some one help? When I launch the game it bugs out an all I see is the load save screen and an ear-rape noise goes contentiously.

opticrenagade

Jul 4, 2017
I'm at the part where you leave the two girls in the safe room after a red boss which was near the machines. I see the exclamation points to a statue that only has 1 red eye, but what do I do next to proceed??

Update: Somewhat figured it out, found the last missing person (I think teacher) but now stuck on where I have to go

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
the most challenging fight i had was the basement boss (the red ghost chick with only the torso) took me about 5 retries to manage to beat it, but i have a question how do you dodge the red orb she throws at you ? cause i tried to absorb the orb and the game crash because of it so my only other choice was to take the shot and tank it and then test my reaction speed for her melee attack.
You don't dodge it, you're meant to absorb it and then do a stun attack which will do a shit load of damage.

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Can you make a map of the route you took I'm super lost
I will tomorrow. I surpassed that part but I will try to get back to there somehow.

Untile then anybody who asked for save. Gallery unlocked. Just save it to where the data.ink leads. You also might to make a backup save from yours just in case (personally I renamed the 3 files to 1->2 to move it into the 2nd save slot)
(save file not mine, but its working)

Sep 19, 2017
Vosmug gonna update the game and make fixes he said. He read through comments and probably going to implement the same jail gallery like xenotake since everyone was disappointed.

Reactions: halo17

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Ugh, needs a map, or some sort of guidance. Trying to open door to the lady's bedroom, and no clue where to go. Keep wandering and finding nothing.

D

Deleted member 87664

damn it now I have to set up a paypal accout!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Well, guess I'll wait for those bug fixes before playing.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes