opticrenagade

Jul 4, 2017
how to do it?
red 1 strips
yellow 2 strips
white 3 strips
upd found
look at the portraits on the walls within that room and 1 to the left. The colors will show the order you move the wheel in. Lets say for example you saw red, yellow, white in that order from left to right. On the puzzle once you find the sword, you move red to the bottom, wait 1 second, then yellow and wait a second, then white and wait a second and then that will collapse into a new room.

opticrenagade

Jul 4, 2017
Here's for hoping this works, MEGA doesn't like me so I resorted to GDrive. This should be a save that unlocks gallery (I Hope) cause it's my finished game.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm confused what am I meant to be doing in the astral plane?
The only thing you're meant to do there is beat the boss. Dodge her attacks and strike her with X when she's vulnerable when shooting her beam.

Ugh, needs a map, or some sort of guidance. Trying to open door to the lady's bedroom, and no clue where to go. Keep wandering and finding nothing.
There is a map, albeit not an awfully helpful one. Hold M to see it. Vosmug is asking for suggestions on improving it, as it's one of the things most criticized about the game. If you have any ideas, please leave a comment on the blog.

Well, guess I'll wait for those bug fixes before playing.
I personally haven't encountered any gamebreaking problems during my playthrough with version .01. He has uploaded version .02 now, which fixes and tweaks a bunch.

how to do it?
red 1 strips
yellow 2 strips
white 3 strips
upd found
Rotate red down first, then yellow, then white. Wait for a little bit each time until you hear an audible click.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I personally haven't encountered any gamebreaking problems during my playthrough with version .01. He has uploaded version .02 now, which fixes and tweaks a bunch.
Suppose I'll wait for that to be posted here. Just to be safe.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Finished the game in seven hours, encountered a game breaking bug once, which was fixed the very next day and honestly... I'm pleased. Greatly pleased.
While you could find lots of things, that require some/more work, I'm keeping in mind, that I hated Vosmug deeply for making guro games and was ready to forget about him, until I found out he is actually working on a game without all that killing and violence.
Yes, it still has rape and pretty grim atmosphere, but at least the bloody stuff makes sense and rarely happens.
Ofc some of the fetishes still not his thing(in my opinion the stomach deformation and inflation should be used more often, with his amazing art style and spooky scary monsters, aliens and ghosts creeping around), but god damn I wish him luck and I hope he feels alright for not pursuing bloody stuff.

Reactions: Breed

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Here's for hoping this works, MEGA doesn't like me so I resorted to GDrive. This should be a save that unlocks gallery (I Hope) cause it's my finished game.

I tried to use your save file and look what happened

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object Prev_Start:

Unexisting room number: 182
at gml_Script_scr_load
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_load (line 0)
gml_Object_Prev_Start_Alarm_0

How will i use your load file to unlock the gallery now.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Suppose I'll wait for that to be posted here. Just to be safe.
You don't need to. Someone already posted the unlock file, right? You can then simply go to Vosmug's page and download the latest update. The process of unlocking it stays the same, with the same unlock file.
I'm keeping in mind, that I hated Vosmug deeply for making guro games and was ready to forget about him, until I found out he is actually working on a game without all that killing and violence.
Did you not play Xenotake? It doesn't gave guro in it, as far as I can remember.

Reactions: Aazkaal and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You don't need to. Someone already posted the unlock file, right? You can then simply go to Vosmug's page and download the latest update. The process of unlocking it stays the same, with the same unlock file.
Having trouble finding the download link on his page. I'm not in any rush really. I can wait until someone posts the full thing here. Especially since there still seem to be bug fixes and other additions coming up. Such as an improved gallery.

EDIT: Wait, never mind. Found it. Didn't notice you could click on the red text. :p
Oh well. Too many eyes on me now to play anyway.
Ah screw it. I'll risk it. Ghost rape is worth getting caught jerking off. XD
I just hope this game doesn't have any annoying parts like the robot section in Xenotake. Never could get past that.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Did you not play Xenotake? It doesn't gave guro in it, as far as I can remember.
It was before the Xenotake. At first he planned to do a game with guro and sex at the same time, then he decided, that sex is not needed and for some time I forgot about him. Still kept link to his blog somewhere and out of curiosity I was one day checking links and found out, that he dropped the guro stuff.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It was before the Xenotake. At first he planned to do a game with guro and sex at the same time, then he decided, that sex is not needed and for some time I forgot about him. Still kept link to his blog somewhere and out of curiosity I was one day checking links and found out, that he dropped the guro stuff.
Wasn't it the other way around? It was PrisonKage you're thinking of. And the way I remember it, it started out as a guro game without any sex content to speak of. He later added that, and it became a game with both. But I don't think he ever finished it before moving on to Xenotake.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Wasn't it the other way around? It was PrisonKage you're thinking of. And the way I remember it, it started out as a guro game without any sex content to speak of. He later added that, and it became a game with both. But I don't think he ever finished it before moving on to Xenotake.
He has an unfinished guro game? Is there anywhere I can get that? Don't see any links for it on his site.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Take a look at
Thanks. So is Demo 0.2 the last playable version before he stopped working on it? Don't see any other download links, but I could be blind, so better to ask.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks. So is Demo 0.2 the last playable version before he stopped working on it? Don't see any other download links, but I could be blind, so better to ask.
Honestly, I have no idea. I can only assume it is. I didn't follow that game, as the genre does not interest me.

Reactions: ponyguy

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It was long time ago, so my memory could fail me, but the fact is a fact. He did worked on guro game and I didn't like it. I liked his art a lot, tho. And all those meaty walls and creepy atmosphere was a nice touch too. I honestly wished he would just make some VN or whatever, but he decided to go for sexy platformers and I'm not complaining.

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
is this the most recent version? on his site there's a larger version 1.03

Also how can i save my game? the "menu" button shows ingame stats..

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes