156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

Key is here
I'm a little sad that the key got out so quickly. I definitely think the creator deserves our money, and I suggest anyone that's able to to buy the game themselves. That's what I did as well.
Thanks but I believe it's bugged. When I get to the second part of the game (after I upgrade my skills) I can no longer stun enemies.
Do you get any error messages? What version of the game are you playing? I'd definitely let Vosmug know on his blog.

Angrypuppet

May 31, 2017
Um I don't know what I did wrong but: I fallowed all of the instructions in putting in the GHVdatak in the data folder but all I get is the game launching in the load screen with this earrape noise going off and when I ALT-TAB the title says "GHV DEBUG", can someone help?

Nishroo

Feb 18, 2018
Um I don't know what I did wrong but: I fallowed all of the instructions in putting in the GHVdatak in the data folder but all I get is the game launching in the load screen with this earrape noise going off and when I ALT-TAB the title says "GHV DEBUG", can someone help?
same but all is ok seems like.
Hope someone upload save

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Welp. The game was fine for awhile, but after breaking the sealed door with all three girls and getting to the room with this weird ghost frog enemy, entering one of the doors (which by process of elimination with the other doors, must be the way to progress) causes the game to crash out every time. So looks like that's as far as you can get unless the issue is random.

RM

May 25, 2017
Welp. The game was fine for awhile, but after breaking the sealed door with all three girls and getting to the room with this weird ghost frog enemy, entering one of the doors (which by process of elimination with the other doors, must be the way to progress) causes the game to crash out every time. So looks like that's as far as you can get unless the issue is random.
Yeah same issue here.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Which version are you playing. That should be fixed in 1.01.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Yeah, I downloaded it RIGHT before he uploaded the 1.01 version in its place, so just bad timing on my part! Though now, I'm hopelessly stuck near the ending after crushing the heart. Only things left to interact with are the stone wheel with three lights "and a hole in the middle", and a side-room where I keep getting a prompt to destroy the gate, but Hand keeps saying "I don't think we can use any of the same methods to destroy it."

Far as I can tell, the stone wheel has something to do with the paintings nearby, but I just can't figure out how to actually interact with anything around there.

Nishroo

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, I downloaded it RIGHT before he uploaded the 1.01 version in its place, so just bad timing on my part! Though now, I'm hopelessly stuck near the ending after crushing the heart. Only things left to interact with are the stone wheel with three lights "and a hole in the middle", and a side-room where I keep getting a prompt to destroy the gate, but Hand keeps saying "I don't think we can use any of the same methods to destroy it."

Far as I can tell, the stone wheel has something to do with the paintings nearby, but I just can't figure out how to actually interact with anything around there.
The portraits nearby tells you the color sequence, then if you look at the bottom of the wheel there’s a small circle. Align a color to the circle in the order the portrait tells you. Each time you align, you have to wait a bit until you hear a click before you can go to the next color

Laughapalooza

Apr 14, 2017
Just beat it. Overall not bad. Not a fan of the scene with the two goons because aesthetically I didnt dig it, but otherwise good variety.

Curious why the gallery is a step down from Xenotake. No sound on the sprites and it's decently hard to pick a particular scene.

Nishroo

Feb 18, 2018
Just beat it. Overall not bad. Not a fan of the scene with the two goons because aesthetically I didnt dig it, but otherwise good variety.

Curious why the gallery is a step down from Xenotake. No sound on the sprites and it's decently hard to pick a particular scene.
paste pls ur save file

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes