shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Just download from the dev's blog.
The one on the devs blog does not even want to run for me, crashes constantly, tought that if he made a proper release on DLSITE it will be stable. Seem i was mistake on that since its not even there, and not cause its on his blog, cause this should be then hinted on DLSITE but its not.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
yes full save , I found it very difficult .
I believe people say debug version has difficulty level maximized. You can download a normal one from authors blog.

Anyway, here is my gallery unlock file, put it into C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Local Settings/Application Data/Ghost_Final/ or something, that location is used to store your data. You should unzip it first. But I think it's much more enjoyable experience to actually play the game. IIRC there's only 1 single decent animation, so it's definitely better if you see everything ingame.

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Saying the game only has one good animation can deter people from playing the game.
Dunno, while it's not very good as eroge, it's pretty good as a homebrew platformer game, in a sense. Except that 1 time I got lost and had absolutely no idea where to go. So, some design flaws, too. In my opinion, the ending was kinda rushed. I was only starting to enjoy the gameplay at that point.

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
I am missing one journal note and can't quite find it anywhere. Does having all notes affect anything?

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
I am missing one journal note and can't quite find it anywhere. Does having all notes affect anything?
Back on page 6 of this thread, I posted a walkthrough and a map that includes the locations of all 16 notes; however, having all notes sadly doesn't affect anything else in the game.

Reactions: Miacis

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Back on page 6 of this thread, I posted a walkthrough and a map that includes the locations of all 16 notes; however, having all notes sadly doesn't affect anything else in the game.
Oh okay, thanks for the answer!

Just finished the game, great stuff. Quite challenging but very likeable characters and plot as well as beautiful sprites made the playing very pleasant.

Reactions: Umberfoot

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Okay so is it just me or do you get less orbs after a certain point? In the beginning every enemy dropped a batch of orbs, even if you killed 3 hands at once. Now if I kill a whole room full of enemies with banishment I only get one hand worth of orbs. I can't tell if it's a glitch or a soft cap. Any thoughts?

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
nanajosh It's the "hard mode", I'm pretty certain. I think the version posted here has a bug where it enables hard mode after some point (I think after you activate the room with the sex equipment). You're not crazy.

Reactions: nanajosh

Qazzaq123

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 61692

Overview:
Control a group of female ghost hunters in their erotic adventures in not being afraid of no ghosts.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-11
Release Date: 2019-07-31
Developer: Vosmug
Censorship: No
Version: 1.09 test 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 61691 View attachment 61693 View attachment 61694 View attachment 61695

are there any games that are similar to this and Xenotake? really grinds my gears that i cant find some good stuff like what Vosmug makes

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
are there any games that are similar to this and Xenotake? really grinds my gears that i cant find some good stuff like what Vosmug makes
i have same problem like you, but i found Night of Rewenge very similar, thou i would love if Vena be worked on, because there is soo much room for improvements, but that will not make him more money sadly...

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Qazzaq123

Sep 1, 2018
now aint that about a b*tch.... heard that he is working on a new turn based game project.... me and my member are totally looking forward to that.... but due to his condition; he isnt in any position to complete it.

The games ive enjoyed so far are Parasite in City, Ghost Hunter Vena, Xenotake, Anthophobia, Alien Quest, Future Fragment, and Divine Arms (i think thats the name; the content maker's name is Chris Armin). Would highly recommended checking them out.....

Just searching for other games that are similar to that

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
now aint that about a b*tch.... heard that he is working on a new turn based game project.... me and my member are totally looking forward to that.... but due to his condition; he isnt in any position to complete it.

The games ive enjoyed so far are Parasite in City, Ghost Hunter Vena, Xenotake, Anthophobia, Alien Quest, Future Fragment, and Divine Arms (i think thats the name; the content maker's name is Chris Armin). Would highly recommended checking them out.....

Just searching for other games that are similar to that
well i played all u mentioned only "Anthophobia" i did not find ok, still you can try Night of Revenge, still in progres but it is good so far (if u do not cheat and look for pure galery you would find it probably very good from start)

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes