suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I will tomorrow. I surpassed that part but I will try to get back to there somehow.

Untile then anybody who asked for save. Gallery unlocked. Just save it to where the data.ink leads. You also might to make a backup save from yours just in case (personally I renamed the 3 files to 1->2 to move it into the 2nd save slot)
(save file not mine, but its working)

But how i can copy paste your save file?

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
How do you get art for characters during dialogs like in the screenshots in the first page?

gbf_shinon

Nov 22, 2019
anyone knows the meaning of the fifth symbol (besides the x/16 documents found) displayed on your save file? just curious, especially because mine still 0 although i already beat the game once. the first four tells the level of your skills btw, just figured that

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
has anybody gotten banishing to work?
y it works solid but it is bugged if used alongside with ghous that shoot some spikes (if they shoot spikes in moment u use banish error will pop up) for everything other work ok as i tested, but i do not prefer to use it

flyflyfly37

Aug 7, 2017
y it works solid but it is bugged if used alongside with ghous that shoot some spikes (if they shoot spikes in moment u use banish error will pop up) for everything other work ok as i tested, but i do not prefer to use it
z+down gives me nothing though... how do you use that move? didnt work for me at full health

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
z+down gives me nothing though... how do you use that move? didnt work for me at full health
well i did not play it for monthso or half a year but i think i did not use z as controls i think it was Q,E,R or something like that and i remember you need to stun them and be realy fast to push "down" and banish (all enemies just dissaper) and that is all, no points or sould to gather, jst puf and they are gone.. :)

Dec 11, 2019
Anyone know if the version here is out of date? If so anyone got the updated or full game? I'm wondering this because the game files has the words "Test2" and stuff. If you have the actual full game please post.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know if the version here is out of date? If so anyone got the updated or full game? I'm wondering this because the game files has the words "Test2" and stuff. If you have the actual full game please post.
You can get the latest build from the . I assume the key in the OP will still work.

Dec 11, 2019
You can get the latest build from the . I assume the key in the OP will still work.
Alright thank you.
Also if anyone's interested. I managed to mostly find which audio files does what. "bgm_2" is the games main audio for everything. I.E: whenever the player goes around the map that song play's. Edit: You can change the song to whatever you want. Just make sure its a .OGG file. Doesn't work without that extention.
I hope I did you all good.

Dec 11, 2019
bgm_2h is when you are grabbed by an enemy (while nude and is being fucked.)
bgm_4 is during an event. I think. It just sorta triggered.
Edit: bgm_4 plays when your in the libary.

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
ArchDevilCro, how to beat the red ghost after the library?
well he is realy hard, if not hardest of all.. it takes a lot, but after some time you can predict his moves... most time you run around and defend, but attack when you have clear shoot, it helps a lot if you upgrade regen to you character

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes