mrme

Nov 8, 2017
now aint that about a b*tch.... heard that he is working on a new turn based game project.... me and my member are totally looking forward to that.... but due to his condition; he isnt in any position to complete it.

The games ive enjoyed so far are Parasite in City, Ghost Hunter Vena, Xenotake, Anthophobia, Alien Quest, Future Fragment, and Divine Arms (i think thats the name; the content maker's name is Chris Armin). Would highly recommended checking them out.....

Just searching for other games that are similar to that
What condition?

Bobeagle

Jul 20, 2019
I believe people say debug version has difficulty level maximized. You can download a normal one from authors blog.

Anyway, here is my gallery unlock file, put it into C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/Local Settings/Application Data/Ghost_Final/ or something, that location is used to store your data. You should unzip it first. But I think it's much more enjoyable experience to actually play the game. IIRC there's only 1 single decent animation, so it's definitely better if you see everything ingame.
Thank you! I just couldnt beat two ghost near the end.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is there anyway to get rid off all of the technical stuff on the top and side?
Which version are you playing? That looks like one of the test versions and not the full release. Or at least I haven't seen that debug info in a full release before.

Sep 10, 2018
Any chance of updating the OP with a full gallery unlock or a link to the most recent version? I know they are in the thread near the end. The hard setting being autoenabled on the test version induced some serious gamer rage where my character was getting repeatedly gangbanged.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This save file has the gallery unlocked, the game itself about halfway done, I think someone posted one a few pages back as well. If you don't want to inherit my progress I think you can just delete the Slot1 file before replacing your save.
If it doesn't work for any reason let me know, I've been known to fuck up uploading saves.
Drop it in C:\Users\<You>\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final

Oct 23, 2019
This save file has the gallery unlocked, the game itself about halfway done, I think someone posted one a few pages back as well. If you don't want to inherit my progress I think you can just delete the Slot1 file before replacing your save.
If it doesn't work for any reason let me know, I've been known to fuck up uploading saves.
Drop it in C:\Users\<You>\AppData\Local\Ghost_Final
Working.. thanks

Jun 11, 2018
i can't install this fucking game it tells me everytime "Place the GHVdatak in the DATA folder" wtf, i tried everything, nothing seems to work

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
do NOT put GHVdatak in a Data folder, put it in the GHV folder where all the other parts are. I thought it was literally asking me to put in a folder called 'Data' and was confused for ages.

Also I'm stuck on a bit where theres two ghost-men with projectile attacks guarding a door. I can't seem to win the fight, and theres no other ghosts that i grind to level up :( Not even at a boss yet afaik.

Umberfoot

Dec 5, 2017
Also I'm stuck on a bit where theres two ghost-men with projectile attacks guarding a door. I can't seem to win the fight, and theres no other ghosts that i grind to level up :( Not even at a boss yet afaik.
Hmmmm... can you post a screenshot?

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes