4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Everytime I come back to this forum I either see people fighting over something new, arguing about who is best or worst girl (again), the two same people still bickering like Chihuahuas. Or lore

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You're typing way too fucking much. Half the text in your replies can be cut out without losing anything. :HideThePain:

Anyway, no, you are actually trying to justify fascism.
Superior Race™ - check.
Inferior Race™ with no human rights - check.
"Killing them isn't bad because they're inferior"™ - check.
"The master race can do whatever and are always right about it"™ - check.

You literally have the same rhetoric Nazis had about Jews and other untermensch.
You want less words? Okay.

You're wrong.
Im not fascist. Im not justifying fascism.
I discuss fictional characters and their motives in a context of a game.
If described above things happened in our world - then yes, it's fascism, but we are talking about a universe with completely different fundamental structure in social, political spheres and tons of others.
You can't understand that because, I dunno, you can't think beyond your narrow mind? That's not my problem. Cry louder, call me names, I don't care. I'm here to discuss the game and it's characters, not real life, and so I will.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Also,

Nope, lol.
Of course they can be compared, as with any other fiction. Especially because GG has humans in it.
Very silly argument. :KEK:
Yep, lol.
Warhammer 40k universe has humans in it. Scorn universe had humans in it. Starcraft universe has humans in it. None of these universes can't be compared to our modern society because of reasons that are too long to explain.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Kendra is weak, she can't even defeat Maryen, despite Maryen often restricting herself to avoid collateral damage.
And where did you get that from? Should I assume that you are just a Kendra hater at this point? At least that explains your silly stubborness when it comes to talking about her, lol.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yep, lol.
Warhammer 40k universe has humans in it. Scorn universe had humans in it. Starcraft universe has humans in it. None of these universes can't be compared to our modern society because of reasons that are too long to explain.

Bruh. You silly buffoon. Warhammer started out as a satirical mirror of our own reality, by cranking up various things to absurd absolutes. :KEK: (Both 40K and FB)
Just shows that you clearly don't know what you're talking about. :KEK:
All fiction is based on our reality, because authors are humans, that's just how it works. Drawing comparisons and parallels is a fundamental basic.

You want less words? Okay.

You're wrong.
Im not fascist. Im not justifying fascism.
I discuss fictional characters and their motives in a context of a game.
If described above things happened in our world - then yes, it's fascism, but we are talking about a universe with completely different fundamental structure in social, political spheres and tons of others.
You can't understand that because, I dunno, you can't think beyond your narrow mind? That's not my problem. Cry louder, call me names, I don't care. I'm here to discuss the game and it's characters, not real life, and so I will.
Discussing fiction doesn't excuse your fascist rhetoric.

And where did you get that from? Should I assume that you are just a Kendra hater at this point? At least that explains your silly stubborness when it comes to talking about her, lol.
You really should go and actually read what the game itself says.
Kendra, Sheina, and even Maryen herself, admit that Maryen isn't going all out. That's not even considering Maryen's full power being sealed by the eyepatch.
The game clearly portrays that Kendra is the weaker sibling.

Also, here you go again. Attacking me personally instead of trying to refute my arguments.
Pathetic. :KEK:

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah, Madea's whole shtick is "slow burn romance" as it says on her character page someone posted a while back (the kemono link) but it's definitely a slow burn like boiling a pot of water with a candle kinda slow.

You know, I like this game very much, I love it, but recently I had a bit of a horrifying epiphany.
At this rate... I'm not confident it'll ever be finished, and worse, there's no incentive to finish it. I realized I kind of hate games that are funded by constant patreon donations because it incentivizes the creator to never finish it, like YandereDev. Why finish the game and cut off your funding when you can just keep adding new girls with ever-increasing branching paths, and not put any of that money towards hiring people to help program or write to increase the amount of updates per month, and instead just keep things at a trickle, with a steady guaranteed $400 every month+more?
When this game first came out, there were only 9 official girls- at 3 an update it'd only be 3 months to get each one's route expanded and then repeat. Now there are 20 guaranteed routes, because there's the mermaid lady and the queen- not counting the twins, Helga, and the multiple other aquatic giantesses there will likely be in the underwater kingdom. It went from 33% of the giantesses being updated a month to just 15%- that percentage gets a bit wonky with sponsored updates of course, but my point is that at this rate, there's no incentive to ever finish this game- it's been out for three years and at this pace of updates, excepting if they just get burnt out or bored and give it a rushed ending it'll be updating for another three years. I really hope I'm wrong, though.
I said almost this exact take months ago and got blasted for it in the thread. Also they pull a lot more than $400 a month. Add a zero my guy. Its why I unsubbed. I knew that those doing the highest tiers drove the game no matter what polls told the dev, it was just a suggestion. Just look at how each update has a "sponsor" for which routes to do.

Nobody likes Diula besides me
Bullshit. Her and Pyeka are two of my favs.
Speaking of Diula, what do y'all think will happen if Diula goes down the path of corruption? Do you think she'll become more aggressive/cruel or just become more horny and possessive over the MC? Diula stated in her last scene that she wants to keep the MC inside her forever, granted this was during the night and a sex scene so she wasn't thinking straight but her pheromones filled the MC with thoughts of wanting to become a part of her. I don't know but it makes me think that Diula has a deep dark fantasy of digesting/absorbing or imprisoning the MC inside her body so he'll always be with her.
Tbh I'm waiting for Our girl Diula finally be able to get plenty of snacks when we find out who is instigating the war. I'd like to shift her to be open to going "weapon mode" to "protecc, attacc, and snacc" Kinda want to see her grow bigger than the totally-not-Yggdrasil tree in the main village too. Wish we got more from above/side POV of them getting huge.

Related to the whole $$$ coming in, you'd think they'd have done that at least ONCE when characters grow to a bigger size being anything than just looking at the character sprite be resized by now and just moved up and down. I can't recall of any of the scenes that is anything other than a CG with slight variations that comes to mind. I don't have the artistic talent so not much I can say as it being "lazy" without sounding petty, but man... would be nice.

You may also haven't noticed, but there are no 25m tall thicc grils walking around in your town, right? So maybe, just maybe, these things are not the same?
Tfw truck-kun didn't send me there and I got a fractured leg instead.

Also explaining the reality of a fantasy world with a psuedo-medieval social structure/norms or tribal otherwise at best with powerful creatures with demi-god like powers that rule it leveraging them is fascism? Do we tell them what homosapiens did to the other humanoids 30-100k years ago? (we fucked, killed and/or ate them to extinction :LUL:).

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Bruh. You silly buffoon. Warhammer started out as a satirical mirror of our own reality, by cranking up various things to absurd absolutes. :KEK:
All fiction is based on our reality, because authors are humans, that's just how it works. Drawing comparisons and parallels is a fundamental basic.
Bruh. You silly buffoon. By cranking up various things to absurd absolutes Warhammer 40k made itself incomparable with our reality, unlike CoD, for example. :KEK:

Even if fiction is based on our reality, that doesn't mean it just follows our rules and not making their own. Drawing comparisons and parallels is a fundamental only if there is a point for this, but we are discussing a fetish VN, not a deep complex work with an allusion to modern society.

Discussing fiction doesn't excuse your fascist rhetoric.
Yes it does. I wouldn't say that killing is right while discussing a real world events like war in Iraq for example. Cry about it.
Also good job putting words in my mouth once again, didn't even noticed at the beginning.

Superior Race™ - check.
Inferior Race™ with no human rights - check.
"Killing them isn't bad because they're inferior"™ - check.
"The master race can do whatever and are always right about it"™ - check.
Oh boy, what a load of bullshit you tried to glue to me.
"Superior Race™ - check." If you don't think that giantesses are superior to humans - check your eyes, bucko. No need to be an anti-fascist detective. :KEK:
"Inferior Race™ with no human rights - check." I did a speculation about how may GG world work, never claimed that it's true or if that's right.
""Killing them isn't bad because they're inferior"™ - check." did a speculation regarding Kendra's personal motives, never claimed that it's true or if that's right.
""The master race can do whatever and are always right about it"™ - check." never said anything like that.
You know, people who desperately try to find radical opinions in everything are usually radicals themselves. Maybe that's the case with you too? :KEK:

You really should go and actually read what the game itself says.
Can you get me a screenshot where the game says it, because I remember the opposite.

Kendra, Sheina, and even Maryen herself, admit that Maryen isn't going all out. That's not even considering Maryen's full power being sealed by the eyepatch.
The game only told that behind the eyepatch are her dark thoughts. Actual power was never mentioned or shown.

The game clearly portrays that Kendra is the weaker sibling.
What a story Mark, haha. :KEK:

Also, here you go again. Attacking me personally instead of trying to refute my arguments.
Pathetic. :KEK:
Sure bro, take it as personal as you desire. What's the point in refuting, if 50% of this post was ignored by you? You are only taking arguments you think you can parry, leading discussion to a dead end. Why would I even try to bother, if you purposely turned a comparisson of who is the worst giantess in Homaspernia to why Kendra is not good, just to point out that she is a fascist once more. Your desperate attempts to see fascists in everyone is what actually pathetic. :KEK:

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Also explaining the reality of a fantasy world with a psuedo-medieval social structure/norms or tribal otherwise at best with powerful creatures with demi-god like powers that rule it leveraging them is fascism? Do we tell them what homosapiens did to the other humanoids 30-100k years ago? (we fucked, killed and/or ate them to extinction :LUL:).
Ooga-wooga, pixels on screen kills other pixels, that is so fascist. What? This is a medieval fantasy world where 20th century Italy never existed? UUUUUUWWAAH, FASCISTS EVERYWHERE, RAAAARGH. YOU CAN'T DISCUSS DEATHS OF PIXELS ON MY SCREEN! IT'S FASCIST! NO EXCUSES! NO THINKING! RARGGHHHAAAAAWR. BARK. BARK. FASCIST. HRRRWR BARK BARK. FASCIST.

I'm so fucking tired of that dude's ignorance.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
But isn't one of the things that makes it totally fine to judge some of these fantasy cultures despite being pseudo medieval independent city states the difference in the state of affairs in the individual nations?
An analogue to how things are in the real world where countries and cultures vary quite a bit.

IMHO It's hard to argue that the callous disregard for life in Homaspernia is totally fine because it was just a different time, when other areas in the same fantasy world have clearly woken up to the moral implications of that.

I don't think anyone here is a fascist, but the idea that we can't use fiction to discuss the real world just because it's too fantastical seems willfully erroneous.
Also what degree of fantasy makes it impossible to have that discussion? Does that mean we can't use Frankenstein to talk about ethics and morals any longer because you can't actually revive corpses that way?

I think in literary studies they would say that the author is inviting us to come take part in that discussion and have that thought experiment.

Last edited:
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Ooga-wooga, pixels on screen kills other pixels, that is so fascist. What? This is a medieval fantasy world where 20th century Italy never existed? UUUUUUWWAAH, FASCISTS EVERYWHERE, RAAAARGH. YOU CAN'T DISCUSS DEATHS OF PIXELS ON MY SCREEN! IT'S FASCIST! NO EXCUSES! NO THINKING! RARGGHHHAAAAAWR. BARK. BARK. FASCIST. HRRRWR BARK BARK. FASCIST.

I'm so fucking tired of that dude's ignorance.
Idk what he's on about that a literally more advanced species with a FANTASY medieval culture at best has wildly varying treatment to a violent and aggressive bug sized species and pointing that out is fascism apologism?

Rather than doing a rope-a-dope he pulled out the brass knuckles and whiffed.

"We're humans, there's no way anything would ever treat us like shit/inferior to them!" Man I hope people like that aren't around if some race of brutal, but typically reasonable aliens show themselves or we probably will get eaten/purged before we can steal their tech. :LUL:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
But isn't one of the things that makes it totally fine to judge some of these fantasy cultures despite being pseudo medieval independent city states the difference in the state of affairs in the individual nations? An analogue to how things are in the real world.
Of course you can discuss these, there is no problem with that. Problems start when you are trying to prove the wrongness or rightness of a specific factor in a fictional world by comparing it with the real one, where it, surely, will be unacceptable.

It's hard to argue that the callous disregard for life in Homaspernia is totally fine because it was just a different time, when other areas in the same fantasy world have clearly woken up to the moral implications of that?
Yes. You can say that Lycalis and Homaspernia are underdeveloped in terms of morality in comparisson to other Kingdoms. But "YouShallNotLol" guy declares that Homaspernia is bad not because Viridice or Keisiema is better for example, but because fascism in Italy... IN REAL WORLD, was also bad. That's just dumb.

I don't think anyone here is a fascist, but the idea that we can't use fiction to discuss the real world just because it's too fantastical seems willfully erroneous.
Yes, mentioning that the world is too fantastical to be discussed based on the real world is not the best idea. But if person is just too ignorant to separate these and starts calling names, you can't do it any other way.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Of course you can discuss these, there is no problem with that. Problems start when you are trying to prove the wrongness or rightness of a specific factor in a fictional world by comparing it with the real one, where it, surely, will be unacceptable.

Yes. You can say that Lycalis and Homaspernia are underdeveloped in terms of morality in comparisson to other Kingdoms. But "YouShallNotLol" guy declares that Homaspernia is bad not because Viridice or Keisiema is better for example, but because fascism in Italy... IN REAL WORLD, was also bad. That's just dumb.

Yes, mentioning that the world is too fantastical to be discussed based on the real world is not the best idea. But if person is just too ignorant to separate these and starts calling names, you can't do it any other way.
I just edited my post sorry. I think all the things you replied to are unchanged though.

I think it would be interesting to have a discussion about whether or not the author may have thought of Homaspernia as an image of what a fascist nation would look like in the world of GG and let that decide if it's appropriate to compare it to 20th century Europe.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Bruh. You silly buffoon. By cranking up various things to absurd absolutes Warhammer 40k made itself incomparable with our reality, unlike CoD, for example. :KEK:

Even if fiction is based on our reality, that doesn't mean it just follows our rules and not making their own. Drawing comparisons and parallels is a fundamental only if there is a point for this, but we are discussing a fetish VN, not a deep complex work with an allusion to modern society.

Yes it does. I wouldn't say that killing is right while discussing a real world events like war in Iraq for example. Cry about it.
Also good job putting words in my mouth once again, didn't even noticed at the beginning.

Oh boy, what a load of bullshit you tried to glue to me.
"Superior Race™ - check." If you don't think that giantesses are superior to humans - check your eyes, bucko. No need to be an anti-fascist detective. :KEK:
"Inferior Race™ with no human rights - check." I did a speculation about how may GG world work, never claimed that it's true or if that's right.
""Killing them isn't bad because they're inferior"™ - check." did a speculation regarding Kendra's personal motives, never claimed that it's true or if that's right.
""The master race can do whatever and are always right about it"™ - check." never said anything like that.
You know, people who desperately try to find radical opinions in everything are usually radicals themselves. Maybe that's the case with you too? :KEK:

Can you get me a screenshot where the game says it, because I remember the opposite.

The game only told that behind the eyepatch are her dark thoughts. Actual power was never mentioned or shown.

What a story Mark, haha. :KEK:

Sure bro, take it as personal as you desire. What's the point in refuting, if 50% of this post was ignored by you? You are only taking arguments you think you can parry, leading discussion to a dead end. Why would I even try to bother, if you purposely turned a comparisson of who is the worst giantess in Homaspernia to why Kendra is not good, just to point out that she is a fascist once more. Your desperate attempts to see fascists in everyone is what actually pathetic. :KEK:
You're an actual fucking monkey. You belong in a zoo. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I think it would be interesting to have a discussion about whether or not the author may have thought of Homaspernia as an image of what a fascist nation would look like in the world of GG and let that decide if it's appropriate to compare it to 20th century Europe.
The only way to find that out will be asking them personally. In any case, even if it is, the fact that different people may see it differently is totally fine with me if it relates to fiction and to fiction only.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Idk what he's on about that a literally more advanced species with a FANTASY medieval culture at best has wildly varying treatment to a violent and aggressive bug sized species and pointing that out is fascism apologism?

Rather than doing a rope-a-dope he pulled out the brass knuckles and whiffed.

"We're humans, there's no way anything would ever treat us like shit/inferior to them!" Man I hope people like that aren't around if some race of brutal, but typically reasonable aliens show themselves or we probably will get eaten/purged before we can steal their tech. :LUL:
You completely missed the point.
It's not about actually being superior or not, it's about using a percieved "superiority" to justify doing horrible things. You know, literally what fascist did in WW2 - ethnic cleansing of "inferior" people. And by your argument, they were right to do that.

Also, we don't have any proof of what caused neanderthals to go extinct. I believe the most probable cause are diseases that they could not develop immunity to. You know, like what happened to indegenous people of americas when european colonists arrived and brought smallpox with them.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The only way to find that out will be asking them personally. In any case, even if it is, the fact that different people may see it differently is totally fine with if it relates to fiction and to fiction only.
Fair enough. I have to respectfully disagree on both counts. First of all because the author doesn't have to be sitting with a cheat sheet about what a text explores, so they may be unable or unwilling to say. But also because we do this constantly with non erotic fiction all the time. Use it as analogue for real world goings on. Why would lewd giantesses be any different?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
it's about using a percieved "superiority" to justify doing horrible things.
I just realised! The fact that I described how and why is Kendra may be a fascist, how she may justify destruction of neutral villages and killing hundreds because it's filled to the brim with outlaws. Assuming all these things made me a fascist in your eyes, hahahahahah. I can't... hahahahah.

You're an actual fucking monkey. :HideThePain:
And this... after calling me out for "attacking personally", hahahahahahah.

What an absolute clown college you made, Jesus fucking Christ. :KEK:

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes