4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah. That's it exactly for Win 10/11 systems. Not sure for our Mac/mobile bros on that front though I'm guessing joiplay has specific folders for them.
Mobile usually saves it only in local game folder, at least if you are using Joiplay emulator. I reinstall the game after every update and the whole progress gets deleted.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It's not right that this thread lives only when drama appears, so how about discussing who's route might be updated next patch? I think it may be one of Keisiema characters and another from castle of Timfalme.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I'd love some more Croixelle content, but I'm easy really.
I don't really have favourites, I enjoy different things differents stories have to offer. What sucks though, is that both Croixelle and, if i may say, Orphelith paths ended in the middle of an action, without getting to transition first. The fact that I don't know how did clumsy princess got out of that "sticky situation" left me feeling unsettled.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I don't really have favourites, I enjoy different things differents stories have to offer. What sucks though, is that both Croixelle and, if i may say, Orphelith paths ended in the middle of an action, without getting to transition first. The fact that I don't know how did clumsy princess got out of that "sticky situation" left me feeling unsettled.

I like the girls with "dating potential" the most, or generally the ones who are very affectionate with the MC. So the Queen and Croix are not very high on the list for me tbh.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I like the girls with "dating potential" the most, or generally the ones who are very affectionate with the MC. So the Queen and Croix are not very high on the list for me tbh.
I can't say that Croixelle is not affectionate with MC though. Her tsundere temper and also being a royalty, while MC is a peasant, turned it into a complicated relationship, however, she does care about MC more than you could expect. But queen, yes, I highly doubt there is anything between them, considering the fact of her loss and that they saw each other like 3 times for a few minutes.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I can't say that Croixelle is not affectionate with MC though. Her tsundere temper and also being a royalty, while MC is a peasant, turned it into a complicated relationship, however, she does care about MC more than you could expect. But queen, yes, I highly doubt there is anything between them, considering the fact of her loss and that they saw each other like 3 times for a few minutes.

Yeah, but i don't see the dating potential in her route, at the moment.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, but i don't see the dating potential in her route, at the moment.
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "dating potential", but what I see is a huge potential: almost classic "princess falls in love with a commoner", added with her secret deeds like stealing from castle. With such set, the writer can create one of the most thrilling romances in the whole game.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I'm not sure what exactly you mean by "dating potential", but what I see is a huge potential: almost classic "princess falls in love with a commoner", added with her secret deeds like stealing from castle. With such set, the writer can create one of the most thrilling romances in the whole game.
100% and her being all "b-baka!" just makes the ride more enjoyable ^^

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes