4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Unless the timelines are wildly out of sync I don't see why they couldn't pull it off. All they'd need to do is to wrap up the last scene, fast forward to nighttime where the MC catches her sneaking out yet again and have her bring you along with her.

Well, if the update is on the longer side, then it could work. Im really curious what drove Croixelle to meet with Yakuu of all people.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well, if the update is on the longer side, then it could work. Im really curious what drove Croixelle to meet with Yakuu of all people.
Considering the fact, that Timfalme never took any side in Keisiema - Homaspernia conflict, and probably wouldn't because of their political position, that's not necessarily a conspiracy against heaven kingdom.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, but maybe against her mom (that would be a huge W)
Why though? You think she'll be that rebelious just from forcing her to become bigger for a day?
And even if they succeed to... y'know, sneak up into her bedroom one night with quite violent intentions in mind...
Was that the stab of Great Heaven's war reference?
That will lead to a World War scale at least, lol. Probably end up with either complete eradication of Homaspernia, or the great fall of Timfalme, leading to a brand new dark age of Lamidania.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
My guess about what Croixelle is doing talking to Yakuu is trying to arrange for slaves to be handed over (as in freed). She was trying to be diplomatic about it in her route, given her status as princess of the most powerful nation that uses said power as a means of neutral peacekeeping, but I think given her altruism and kindness she probably isn't a big fan of Hornasperia and its practices (massive W for our tsundere princess)

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Why though? You think she'll be that rebelious just from forcing her to become bigger for a day?
And even if they succeed to... y'know, sneak up into her bedroom one night with quite violent intentions in mind...
Was that the stab of Great Heaven's war reference?
That will lead to a World War scale at least, lol. Probably end up with either complete eradication of Homaspernia, or the great fall of Timfalme, leading to a brand new dark age of Lamidania.

Maybe she does it so she doesn't have to get married to a person, she doesn't love.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe she does it so she doesn't have to get married to a person, she doesn't love.
Can't be that, her mom stated that she's under no obligation to rush into marriage- she only nagged her daughter to not hang out with shabby NEETs like the MC as it could be seen by others as her dating him.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Can't be that, her mom stated that she's under no obligation to rush into marriage- she only nagged her daughter to not hang out with shabby NEETs like the MC as it could be seen by others as her dating him.

Maybe i was wrong, and she already wants to date the MC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, she was never forced to. Just like Orphelith, she can choose whoever she wants and decline proposals as much as needed. Her mom's concern wasn't about that, but about getting close with a plebeian (mc).

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I agree. For now these feelings look more like just friendly, not affectionate, but, to be fair, you already can see some warmth in them.
Albeit, it can entirely be affected by ur choices… not every dialogue options gains affection… especially if you stick with the Horndog personality hehehe I’m personally planning to be the insect of the royal family :coffee: :KEK:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Albeit, it can entirely be affected by ur choices… not every dialogue options gains affection… especially if you stick with the Horndog personality hehehe I’m personally planning to be the insect of the royal family :coffee: :KEK:

I guess, i now know, why you like Yakuu so much.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well, I'm sticking to "the best" path when discussing that, because usually it's the way a game intended.
It gets really ridiculous sometimes btw, take Eliette path for example. No matter how horrible you will act, no matter how pervy you will be, the only thing you'll loose is a few affection scenes. Imagine if there was an option to turn everyone away from yourself or even get banished from a Keisiema castle for your behaviour. Just how cool it would be to have the ability to mess up that much.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Well, I'm sticking to "the best" path when discussing that, because usually it's the way a game intended.
It gets really ridiculous sometimes btw, take Eliette path for example. No matter how horrible you will act, no matter how pervy you will be, the only thing you'll loose is a few affection scenes. Imagine if there was an option to turn everyone away from yourself or even get banished from a Keisiema castle for your behaviour. Just how cool it would be to have the ability to mess up that much.

That would take alot of extra time. And the updates are slow enough as is.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
For this game specifically, the game is intended for the choices you make, it’s not geared specifically towards acting a certain way… and who knows, it’s early in development I’m sure there might be something like that in the future but we’ll have to see… I mean you can make Eliette cry… a lot… that’s building up to something…

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
For this game specifically, the game is intended for the choices you make, it’s not geared specifically towards acting a certain way… and who knows, it’s early in development I’m sure there might be something like that in the future but we’ll have to see… I mean you can make Eliette cry… a lot… that’s building up to something…

You know, im really starting to think you are one of the devs in disguise.

• Sad
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Making the angel cry on purpose is simply being evil, I am sure that the devs made the game expecting that the players try to make good choices to progress through the path and eventually get the affection of the giantess.

Also, I really hope they make an update on Nyxmay, I think that we are close on discovering a key point in her past (also she is just beatiful and fascinating)

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes