4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
For this game specifically, the game is intended for the choices you make, it’s not geared specifically towards acting a certain way… and who knows, it’s early in development I’m sure there might be something like that in the future but we’ll have to see… I mean you can make Eliette cry… a lot… that’s building up to something…
Can you? I only knew about the (absolutely gut-wrenching) scene where you're a dumbass and stay quiet and still in her stocking and get pasted, I wasn't aware you could make her cry in other ways

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Making the angel cry on purpose is simply being evil, I am sure that the devs made the game expecting that the players try to make good choices to progress through the path and eventually get the affection of the giantess.

Also, I really hope they make an update on Nyxmay, I think that we are close on discovering a key point in her past (also she is just beatiful and fascinating)
nope… it’s completely up to you if you want to gain affection of a character… or you can act indifferent/horny ect… and yes She is a… lovely character… in fact, Articals OCs (original characters) are Nyxmay and Regina…

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
That would take alot of extra time. And the updates are slow enough as is.
I understand, yet I don't mind if the game will grow "wider" even if it will slows down speed of the story development.
Honestly, if, for example, we could get to the Homaspernia in current Maryen's story line, but with 3 completely different ways to approach, that would be worth it, even if that means getting there half a year later or something. Because widening by adding new story branches does not mean getting less content. There is no problem in adding more sex scenes, that people want so much, without continuing the story, but adding a variant of how can it be gone through. I assume that realizing this without turning plot into an overloaded mess requires vast experience in story writing, also being the only writer makes this task almost impossible to complete.
Updates are not slow at all, considering the fact that there are only 2 or 3 devs working on the game.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
For this game specifically, the game is intended for the choices you make, it’s not geared specifically towards acting a certain way… and who knows, it’s early in development I’m sure there might be something like that in the future but we’ll have to see… I mean you can make Eliette cry… a lot… that’s building up to something…
Exactly! You can make her cry more than one time, you can make you feel ashamed for being clumsy, you can be simply violent (which is Eliette's no-go by the way), but in the end she will still say this:
screenshot0001.png
I made you cry 2 times for the purest intentions in universe, Eliette. That world would fucking suck.

Yeah, I was talking ambitiously about more sub-branches for the stories, but in this example even a small line of text blaming MC for his actions would already be enough, but no. It feels like some sort of ludonarrative dissonance: game ignores your fails and keeps going, which breaks the immersion.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Can you? I only knew about the (absolutely gut-wrenching) scene where you're a dumbass and stay quiet and still in her stocking and get pasted, I wasn't aware you could make her cry in other ways
1) You can force her to talk about afterlife, which will make her cry.
2) You can force her to talk about soul binding, which will make her cry. (plus being silent thus forcing her to apologize for tears will destroy your soul if you still had one)
3+4) You can die in two different ways, which will lead to the results above. (Stocking; Groping her during the closet accident)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Exactly! You can make her cry more than one time, you can make you feel ashamed for being clumsy, you can be simply violent (which is Eliette's no-go by the way), but in the end she will still say this:
View attachment 3260652
I made you cry 2 times for the purest intentions in the universe, Eliette. That world would fucking suck.

Yeah, I was talking ambitiously about more sub-branches for the stories, but in this example even a small line of text blaming MC for his actions would already be enough, but no. It feels like some sort of ludonarrative dissonance: game ignores your fails and keeps going, which breaks the immersion.
It’s called taking the high road my friend, she’s not going to change her outlook on you in the span of a day or even week… she’s an angel from heaven, there not going to act/thing like most of the giantess population, and plus I know I keep saying this, but all the routes are still in development with there different branching storylines… I know you have a problem with it, then you should contact their Gmail and tell them to hurry it up

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It’s called taking the high road my friend, she’s not going to change her outlook on you in the span of a day or even week… she’s an angel from heaven, there not going to act/thing like most of the giantess population, and plus I know I keep saying this, but all the routes are still in development with there different branching storylines… I know you have a problem with it, then you should contact their Gmail and tell them to hurry it up
I've unironically thought about volunteering via their Gmail to write, or contribute in some way, but I very much doubt that'd go anywhere.
They say to post spelling errors in gmail as well, but there are still tons of them, and I doubt it's because nobody is reporting them

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I've unironically thought about volunteering via their Gmail to write, or contribute in some way, but I very much doubt that'd go anywhere.
They say to post spelling errors in gmail as well, but there are still tons of them, and I doubt it's because nobody is reporting them
Then you should report them? Idk I’m not the English teacher of the server/game so I really couldn’t care… contributing would since it’s their main source of income… but it’s ur money obviously:) also… I’m drunk rn so I’m sorry if I’m sounding kinda rough hahahaha

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

Yeah, i thought about that aswell + offering them another translation. But then i thought, why bother.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It’s called taking the high road my friend, she’s not going to change her outlook on you in the span of a day or even week… she’s an angel from heaven, there not going to act/thing like most of the giantess population
Yes, and there is also a thing called first impression. If a person acts like a jerk from the first day of your meeting, that already means something, and I doubt that Eliette is dumb and don't understand it. She is an angel, not an idiot. She may have great faith in humanity, she may be innocent and credulous, but that doesn't mean she can't define good people from bad. But still, she blindly ignores all the pain you dealt to her and calls you an "amazing person". At that point I wasn't blaming her as a character by the way, more like the game itself for a story writing inconsistency, as if it just wasn't ready for player to act like that.

but all the routes are still in development with there different branching storylines… I know you have a problem with it, then you should contact their Gmail and tell them to hurry it up
Where did that come from? Where was I telling that devs should hurry up, lol? On the contrary, I am ready to sacrifice time for more detailed parts of a story that has already been made, instead of continuing them. You just freaking flipped my words, and now blaming me for things that I wasn't for in the first place.

• Angry

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Agreed, I think I saw a line "fixed text errors" in changelogs at least 2 or 3 times since 0.3.41, but I haven't noticed any changes, especially ones that are very noticable, like addressing thoughts or lines to a wrong person.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, i thought about that aswell + offering them another translation. But then i thought, why bother.
If I ever will be albe to sub to their patreon and get a discord access, I would try and offer my help, yet I share your pessimistic thoughts about it. It seems to me that being a solo developer while programming and storywriting both Nezumicon and GG at the same time impacts the quality.

• Angry

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, and there is also a thing called first impression. If a person acts like a jerk from the first day of your meeting, that already means something, and I doubt that Eliette is dumb and don't understand it. She is an angel, not an idiot. She may have great faith in humanity, she may be innocent and credulous, but that doesn't mean she can't define good people from bad. But still, she blindly ignores all the pain you dealt to her and calls you an "amazing person". At that point I wasn't blaming her as a character by the way, more like the game itself for a story writing inconsistency, as if it just wasn't ready for player to act like that.

Where did that come from? Where was I telling that devs should hurry up, lol? On the contrary, I am ready to sacrifice time for more detailed parts of a story that has already been made, instead of continuing them. You just freaking flipped my words, and now blaming me for things that I wasn't for in the first place.
Now now don’t flip the script… I didn’t flip your words now hahaha I’m just putting out my opinion, if you don’t like it good for you. Have a great day man

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I’d at least try and report them, but if you don’t want to that’s fine as well! :)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
If I ever will be albe to sub to their patreon and get a discord access, I would try and offer my help, yet I share your pessimistic thoughts about it. It seems to me that being a solo developer while programming and storywriting both Nezumicon and GG at the same time impacts the quality.
I disagree, the second VN hasn’t affected the quality at all

Jiuk87

Jul 7, 2022
Hello, I'm wondering how to get these last ones and if you can tell me what it's about and it's from Margarita's gallery. Capture+_2024-01-14-10-11-39.png Capture+_2024-01-14-10-11-39.png

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

Well, i think they will add the features you want when the routes are finished. Im just not very happy with the update schedule. And that there is seemingly no set rythm, when a character gets their next update.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Now now don’t flip the script… I didn’t flip your words now hahaha I’m just putting out my opinion, if you don’t like it good for you. Have a great day man
No, no, not for the third time you are going to attack me and then just leave like that.
I know you have a problem with it, then you should contact their Gmail and tell them to hurry it up
This one came from the heart. "I know you have a problem" is not an opinion, it's a firm goddamn statement, and it's false. Just stop doing that.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes